"Tiffany Jones" Toby's daughter on th...

"Tiffany Jones" Toby's daughter on the motion of discovery

Posted in the Bradshaw Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 23, 2011
Everyone who were arrested in the conspiracy, in the 1st go around, with Toby, Brian, Keith, an some from Nc...their motion of discovery was released on...3/8/2011...the 1st attorney to give info the one of the people above...Toby's daughter, Tiffany Jones, is on their motion of discovery!!! To those who don't no what a (Motion Of Discovery), is, it is giving the information to the the person arrested, an to the attorney's representing, any client that has been arrested...it names person, or person's, who have written statements against the arrested person, and/or, who has given information leading to an arrest, and/or who have set person, or person's up, to be arrested, and/or, have worn a wire, and/or, who have let law enforcement, record conversations, that have lead to arrests, anyone that has been an informant in any way shape, or form, that has lead to the person, or persons to be arrested... That information will be released, an given to Attorney's, an clients...It is a matter of public record, after the case file's have been opened by the courts...Anyone, that is arrested has the legal right to no who has played any part leading to their arrest...As of now one of the above arrested has the information, that TIFFANY JONES, TOBY'S DAUGHTER, is the one who helped with this person to be arrested! In the next week, or so when the others attorney's have viewed the motion of discovery, they to will no who, what, where, when, an how it lead to their arrest! Since several people have been arrested in this group, under the same conspiracy, it is most likely, that Tiffany Jones is the reason, that all have been arrested without even thinking that what she was doing would lead to her own father's arrest! Or she did no, an didnt care! Wonder what she was caught doing, the reason she had any contact with law enforement, an gave other's up to get herself out of trouble?? Well, in the weeks ahead, we will no, that, an more!
well huh

Hurricane, WV

#2 Mar 23, 2011
The girl has a lot of guts. Sounds like to me that she is a hero.
So True

Lexington, NC

#3 Mar 23, 2011
If this isn't the truth you could very well cause this girl to lose her life. There's no satisfying some of you. You complain about the drugs and then when any arrest are made you get on here and talk junk about who you THINK or HEARD had anything to do with their arrest.

Level 1

Location hidden

#4 Mar 23, 2011
The thing is, she is doing the very samething, an probably did this, bc she had gotten in2 trouble...but the problem is, the one's that have been arrested in this, an they really didnt have anything to do with this man! or anything that he, may, or may not have been doing! An she's walking around free! When someone is caught doing things, they to, should be arrested, instead of telling on people, when they their self, are doing the very samething, if not more, in some cases! Then get other people in2 trouble, an mixed up in things, that havent did anything! An I am not talking about Toby Jones! I dont no what that man did, or didnt do in his life...I just no innocent people, as far as being connected to him, are now in trouble bc of it! How are u going to catch someone doing something, an let them tell on someone else for the samething they were caught doing, but let them go, an arrest the person they told on!!! The whole thing, from top, to bottom is ROTTEN!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#5 Mar 23, 2011
Lose her life? Really now! So its ok for her to be out here still doing the very samthing that she told on these poeple for? Only, to get herself out of whatever trouble it was she got caught doing!! Like I said, she's free, an she has caused a few of the people in this to be arrested that didnt have a damn thing to do with none of it, or them! So U tell me, is that ok, that innocent people are sitting in there facing years in prison that didnt do what she has said that they did, an she's walking around free, still getting high! NO, u people amaze me!!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#6 Mar 23, 2011
An no, I am not a junk talker, a shit talker, or get on here, an gossip, or say anything that I dont no for a fact!!! An I am not talking shit about anyone who has called in, or anything else...the problem is, dont let one addict/dealer go, bc they have told on someone else!!! If u get one, then keep them all!!!!!!! Dont get out here, an do the shit if u cant handle the consequences! An as soon as u get caught start running ur mouth! An most of the damn time, when they r running their mouth, its a lie, an dont give a damn about the people they have told on, that hasnt really did what they say they did...then their ass is out here walking the streets, free as a bird!!
sad human

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Mar 23, 2011
you are one of the dumbAzz people on here do you think for one minute that any one would believe that people involved with toby wasnt doing any thing you need your head checked an as fare as you acting like what she done is a bad thing you re just plain stupit no what that girl is doing ant the same as tolby he is probly the one who got her on it i mean really people like me that dont do drugs or sell drugs i am so happy to see all of you busted even if it takes a user to do it the users may sell a pill or a few but its to susport their habit not to get people strung out an take every thing them an their kids have.theres a place in hell waiting on you tooo i am sure you are one of tolbys side kicks so dont say you dont do any thing trash takes up for trash.birds of a feather flock together...
sad human

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Mar 23, 2011
I_n_F_o wrote:
Lose her life? Really now! So its ok for her to be out here still doing the very samthing that she told on these poeple for? Only, to get herself out of whatever trouble it was she got caught doing!! Like I said, she's free, an she has caused a few of the people in this to be arrested that didnt have a damn thing to do with none of it, or them! So U tell me, is that ok, that innocent people are sitting in there facing years in prison that didnt do what she has said that they did, an she's walking around free, still getting high! NO, u people amaze me!!!!
NO YOU AMAze me you act liek you know so much about the law so you tellme how innocent people are in jail its called a wire honey an proof the proof is in the pudding

Level 1

Location hidden

#9 Mar 23, 2011
That isnt cleaning up the streets!! How are they cleaning up, when they r letting half of them go, bc they're snitching on the other half?? All that does is, make them smarter as to how to get away with it!! So why is she any better, then the rest of them? She needs to be in there right along with them!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#10 Mar 23, 2011
Ok, dumbass...the people that I am speaking of, didnt have anything to do with Toby!! So how about try not to be out of illiterate-racy , an read what the hell has been said! THEY DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM!! An U have no idea who these people are, so why r u even talking? I'm speaking out of factuality...ur speaking from ignorance!! If u must no, I will tell u about one of them...that is sitting in there, an doesnt even no who the people are, that this person has been arrested for, under the same conspiracy...this person, is sitting in there blind sided!!!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#11 Mar 23, 2011
An u r using my post, an assuming that I have been an addict, and/or a dealer...wrong on both counts!! An u r probably right...he may be the reason she is using drugs...but I dont no that!! So I am not going to sit here an speculate on something I dont no about, or for a fact! An if it wasnt for the one's that I no didnt do anything...I wouldnt give a damn who she told on, lied about, etc...I could careless!! This is just even proof to me, how people comment on things, an dont have the 1st, 2nd, 3rd clue, as to what they talking about!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#12 Mar 23, 2011
sad human wrote:
<quoted text>NO YOU AMAze me you act liek you know so much about the law so you tellme how innocent people are in jail its called a wire honey an proof the proof is in the pudding
Again, WRONG...on the one's I am speaking of, it was no wire!! Never said I was a legal expert, but I do no how to spell, speak, an talk about things that I no what I am talking about!! When everything is done, an everything is taken care of...I will come back to this post, an let u all no, just how stupid, that u r!! Bc the people I am speaking of, is no way in this world, that a wire couldve been worn against them! Bc again, they didnt have anything to do with them!! Alittle preview, guilty, by association, by association! Almost like the 3rd cousin twice removed!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#13 Mar 23, 2011
How would u like if u were arrested bc u had been somewhere, around someone that had been doing something illegal, an they u go, CONSPIRACY! Or u say oh, I saw such, an such an they did this, or that...hello, CONSPIRACY! It is so many ways to get tangled up in a conspiracy!! An bottom line, they can charge u with what ever, its up to u to prove ur innocent! U could be in Alaska, an if 2 people say u were in the Bermuda Triangle, then thats what u will be arrested on...No wire used, or needed! an u'll have to prove u wasnt around the Bermuda Triangle, but in Alaska!!
hey stupid

Hurricane, WV

#14 Mar 23, 2011
I_n_F_o wrote:
Ok, dumbass...the people that I am speaking of, didnt have anything to do with Toby!! So how about try not to be out of illiterate-racy , an read what the hell has been said! THEY DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM!! An U have no idea who these people are, so why r u even talking? I'm speaking out of factuality...ur speaking from ignorance!! If u must no, I will tell u about one of them...that is sitting in there, an doesnt even no who the people are, that this person has been arrested for, under the same conspiracy...this person, is sitting in there blind sided!!!!!
Did you or did you not plaster this on here to be seen and responded to? You gave your opinion, now this is ours. You could get that girl killed by running your mouth. She deserves a metal.
I-n-F-o

United States

#15 Mar 23, 2011
hey stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Did you or did you not plaster this on here to be seen and responded to? You gave your opinion, now this is ours. You could get that girl killed by running your mouth. She deserves a metal.
Ur most certainly correct...I did put this on here if anyone wants to respond, then by all means do so...just make sure that u at least try to understand what u read! Not respond out of Ur ass! Killed? Well, what about the ones that they now have gotten involved In this with lies then tried to Blame it all on them? Again, talkn without knowing! Those kids could've also lost their life an they wasn't the ones who set these people up, an she let them think it was those people that did it! These people could've been killed for something they didn't do, an she was going to let it happen! So it's 2 reason for this post...one they wasn't involved, an 2, they wasn't the ones who told on anyone! They didn't no anything to tell!! So u condone innocent people taking the fall in both counts I guess, for her??!! Well, I'm not willing to let that happen! They shouldn't be doing someone elses time, nor having their life at stake over what someone else did, an what she let people believe! What if it were u, that someone did this 2? Doing time, an having Ur life threatened?
I-n-F-o

United States

#16 Mar 23, 2011
hey stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Did you or did you not plaster this on here to be seen and responded to? You gave your opinion, now this is ours. You could get that girl killed by running your mouth. She deserves a metal.
Once again, all of this will be a matter of public record! So call the federal Marshals office an let them no they to shouldn't release this information! I wasn't the one who released it...the united states federal court system did...dummy!
I-n-F-o

United States

#17 Mar 23, 2011
hey stupid wrote:
1st y'all want all the dealers an addicts gone...now Ur giving one that does both a METAL...double standard u have going on!!
nah

United States

#18 Mar 24, 2011
Why would she turn her dad in when he was feeding her drugs everyday for free and providing her a home and food?If she wore a wire she aint stupid she would have known daddy was the one they wanted the others were just his sellers.Now she is in a panic and has sold everything that the Feds didnt take.Nah i just cant see it.But i will find out
I-n-F-o

United States

#19 Mar 24, 2011
nah wrote:
Why would she turn her dad in when he was feeding her drugs everyday for free and providing her a home and food?If she wore a wire she aint stupid she would have known daddy was the one they wanted the others were just his sellers.Now she is in a panic and has sold everything that the Feds didnt take.Nah i just cant see it.But i will find out
Well, not sure about his but one motion has been opened an she's on it that's a fact!
I-n-F-o

United States

#20 Mar 24, 2011
nah wrote:
Also, they'll tell u anything promise u anything to get u to work an she may hav thought or was told that he'd be Safe if she did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 35 min Go Blue Forever 1,484
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 47 min luci 6,156
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr Sundog512 37,160
****Donald Trump Slams Obama**** (Jan '11) Thu janeebee 10
Trump: The People's Candidate (Apr '11) Aug 24 Not Earl 18
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) Aug 24 purplelady1040 33,984
West By GOD Virginia (Nov '11) Aug 22 Opp66 36

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance