Does anyone remember Jerry Damron? Y...

Does anyone remember Jerry Damron? You must see this!

Posted in the Bradshaw Forum

OMG

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jul 11, 2009
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/597/story/82...
I always knew he was mean but good Lord!

“Running Out Front”

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Gods Country

#2 Jul 11, 2009
Guess they'll be locked up for a long time!
Crack Rabbit

Goldston, NC

#3 Jul 11, 2009
not if they lock them up in Welch....
Love Child

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2009
Weres he from? I read about what him and his wife did to that poor woman, but I didnt know he was from around here. Is his wife from here too?
OMG

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jul 11, 2009
I remember years ago, my cousin use to run around with Jerry all the time. He said Jerry was as crazy as they came even back then!

“SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT”

Since: Jun 09

Somewhere in the sticks of WV

#6 Jul 11, 2009
He looks like Charles Manson.
ya hooo

Normantown, WV

#7 Jul 11, 2009
where is this jerry from and the lady with him does really look familiar. WAs the man from bradshaw
if i remember right

United States

#8 Jul 12, 2009
Is this the Jerry Dameron who's mom is Betty.She was married to a Walter Blankenship.They used to live in Iaeger.If it is him he was always into stuff.He didn't live with his mom.I don't know who raised him,but i remember him always coming to see her.She was always good to me and my family.I hope this isn't him.
Wayne Jones

Morganton, NC

#9 Jul 13, 2009
Yes Aunt Betty is his mom.What a mess.
WV in NC

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jul 13, 2009
Who was his brothers and sisters? Was the lady who was killed from WV too? Prayers to the family. They have no control on what a grown man has done. Him and his wife are responsible for their own actions. My heart goes out to his family.
if i remember right

United States

#11 Jul 13, 2009
Wayne is Betty still living?I know Tob passed away.I sure am sorry to hear about all of this.Betty lived beside me when my mom passed away in 1976.She was a good neighbor.she was a hard working woman always doing something around the house or out in the yard.
just wandering

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jul 15, 2009
North Corlinia has the death pently and these people need it if they are found guilty
lol

United States

#13 Jul 15, 2009
just wandering wrote:
North Corlinia has the death pently and these people need it if they are found guilty
If they are found guilty my God they was caught red handed with the body I say they are guilty would'nt you?
WV in NC

Charlotte, NC

#14 Jul 16, 2009
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are found guilty my God they was caught red handed with the body I say they are guilty would'nt you?
Sadly enough, it is an "if".
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/content/2009/ju...
As you can see from this article, he has beat the system before by acting or being crazy.
read more of story

Lenoir, NC

#15 Jul 17, 2009
Ladyvixen01

Farmville, VA

#16 Apr 12, 2011
I'm afraid it is him. If you know him then you know he wasnt raised half way right. His mom didn't care for him otherwise she wouldnt have dropped him on the doorstep of a real close friend of hers in which was jerrys great aunt to raise when he was six months old. His mom is trash and nothing better. i apologize if i've stepped on anyones toes but if the shoe fits wear it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 21 min Princess Hey 3,021
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 24 min Weepy 44,328
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 27 min Princess Hey 1,975
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) 28 min Princess Hey 1,750
Remembering The Old Welch Of 70's/80's (Dec '08) 1 hr Mark mark 422
Poll Are the middle school kids gettin bullied reall... (Nov '11) 1 hr Snowflakes 3
It was a good paper 1 hr Native 11

Bradshaw Jobs

Personal Finance

Bradshaw Mortgages