Looking for David Todd Church

Posted in the Bradshaw Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Barbra

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 30, 2012
Im looking for David Todd Church. I met him 2 weeks ago and my heart goes to fluttering when I think of him. I dont have any kids and I dont have a boyfriend.I might be young 28 but I know what I want. Hes just the cutest little thing. I bet he has a bunch of girlfriends but I know I can make him happy .if anyone see him tell him about me. Thank you
ole dawg

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 30, 2012
Yeah we are real proud of him.

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 31, 2012
Barbra wrote:
Im looking for David Todd Church. I met him 2 weeks ago and my heart goes to fluttering when I think of him. I dont have any kids and I dont have a boyfriend.I might be young 28 but I know what I want. Hes just the cutest little thing. I bet he has a bunch of girlfriends but I know I can make him happy .if anyone see him tell him about me. Thank you
well where did this close encounter take place???.......I'm walking around looking at the ground for a quarter........the woman that loves me demands this from me....u be way to young for me.....just let it be your nite time thoughts.....
Hello Darlin

Northfork, WV

#4 Mar 31, 2012
all the money wrote:
<quoted text>well where did this close encounter take place???.......I'm walking around looking at the ground for a quarter........the woman that loves me demands this from me....u be way to young for me.....just let it be your nite time thoughts.....
I love you and miss you David!! I will be with you soon! PROMISE!!
frank

Bristol, VA

#5 Mar 31, 2012
wish both of u good luck seems u both r going to need it. hope the best.
Rooster

United States

#6 Mar 31, 2012
Good luck pard

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#7 Mar 31, 2012
frank wrote:
wish both of u good luck seems u both r going to need it. hope the best.
come c me when u around.....we going to dannys tonite and shoot some pool...305 thorn
Barbra

Charleston, WV

#8 Apr 1, 2012
all the money wrote:
<quoted text>well where did this close encounter take place???.......I'm walking around looking at the ground for a quarter........the woman that loves me demands this from me....u be way to young for me.....just let it be your nite time thoughts.....
we met at a little gas station at Princeton you said I had pretty feet. im not too young for you .you have the prettiest brown eyes. dont say im wasting my time. give me a chance i can make you very happy
Grouch

Madison, WV

#9 Apr 1, 2012
Barbra wrote:
<quoted text> we met at a little gas station at Princeton you said I had pretty feet. im not too young for you .you have the prettiest brown eyes. dont say im wasting my time. give me a chance i can make you very happy
Go to his place and get him of you want it go get it. You might just be what he needs
bunny

East Bank, WV

#10 Apr 1, 2012
Thats a good idea...He tells u where he hangs..if u ladies want him..go shoot pool with him...
Barbra

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 1, 2012
bunny wrote:
Thats a good idea...He tells u where he hangs..if u ladies want him..go shoot pool with him...
Im going to do that I cant let him go Im in love

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#12 Apr 1, 2012
Barbra wrote:
<quoted text> Im going to do that I cant let him go Im in love
be careful....I have a 32 two year old that's crazy about me..........but u can come and hang.......if u come on a Sunday ill take god stuff to u .......(no lie) I did that to a girl today that the world has thrown away.....but I told her I was gonna take her to church..........but that deacon last week said I wasn't going to heaven.........so I'm sending people in my place.........we will be judged by or work.....
unknow

Greenfield, IN

#13 Apr 1, 2012
all the money wrote:
<quoted text>be careful....I have a 32 two year old that's crazy about me..........but u can come and hang.......if u come on a Sunday ill take god stuff to u .......(no lie) I did that to a girl today that the world has thrown away.....but I told her I was gonna take her to church..........but that deacon last week said I wasn't going to heaven.........so I'm sending people in my place.........we will be judged by or work.....
David Todd Is making this up he is trying to let everybody believe he has lots of women.He writes and then replies to his self,He wants to fool people but.I think he cant out smart a bunny.
Curiosity

Charleston, WV

#14 Apr 5, 2012
know whats wrong with david todd ? he got spooked a few years back and he afraid.
oooo

Charleston, WV

#15 Apr 5, 2012
Curiosity wrote:
know whats wrong with david todd ? he got spooked a few years back and he afraid.
His x wife broke him from sucking eggs
theo

Lester, WV

#16 Apr 5, 2012
dirty egg sucker
Tom Tom

Charleston, WV

#17 Apr 5, 2012
oooo wrote:
<quoted text> His x wife broke him from sucking eggs
wasnt his x wife but it still dam funny
drop in

United States

#18 Jun 3, 2012
I love you uncle David!
U Know Who

Princeton, WV

#19 Jun 4, 2012
I love you too!! Please post something a lil more often.I worry a lot about you,And you are the only reason I even come on here anymore.To make sure youre alright.

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#20 Jun 4, 2012
U Know Who wrote:
I love you too!! Please post something a lil more often.I worry a lot about you,And you are the only reason I even come on here anymore.To make sure youre alright.
say what???......u come for me and I come for the one they call .......the rabbit.........r u the one in new York.....or...Indiana....???.. .modest hard on me rite now but.......I'm getting ideals daily.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 6 min Sharlene45 26,468
looking for Don Perkins and Alan Payne 8 min Ba4tender from wa... 10
Cheating men from davy 40 min I see u 1
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 52 min Theo 3,816
Joe Peck's church (Oct '14) 1 hr Wonders 2
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 12 hr _FLATLINE-------- 1,272
Create your own Forum 16 hr NativeHillbillyWh... 369
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradshaw Mortgages