Warning to Crack Rabbit
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sport

Jeffersonville, GA

#61 Mar 19, 2009
Hey carebear sport has something for the bear and I promise it isn't a virus and it's not a bottle of honey even thought the sport know how much the little bear likes honey. LOL Be nice to sport
carebear

United States

#62 Mar 19, 2009
Sport wrote:
Hey carebear sport has something for the bear and I promise it isn't a virus and it's not a bottle of honey even thought the sport know how much the little bear likes honey. LOL Be nice to sport
You have something for me? Its not a virus, or honey? Gosh oh, I know what it is.. A hard way to go?
Sport

Jeffersonville, GA

#63 Mar 19, 2009
Carebear sometimes can figure things out on her own. I liked your answer. LOL
carebear

United States

#64 Mar 19, 2009
Sport wrote:
lmao.. Yes, sometimes carebear is a thinker, beleive it or not. Where is fred? Hes been quiet? Do I need to hide, or go on a topix break? lol
Sport

Jeffersonville, GA

#65 Mar 19, 2009
T FRED may have found some crown royal. who knows. just kidding.you don't need to hide he likes his little bear. LOl
carebear

United States

#66 Mar 19, 2009
Sport wrote:
T FRED may have found some crown royal. who knows. just kidding.you don't need to hide he likes his little bear. LOl
Well, keep this just between us. I dont think fred is to bad. He needs to have his ear pulled from time to time. But, fred is my buddy. Well, when hes not being mean to me. lol
hopeing

Newport News, VA

#67 Mar 21, 2009
does anyone know who crack rabbit is?
carebear

United States

#68 Mar 21, 2009
hopeing wrote:
LOL.. Another one wondering about our dear rabbit. Ive been getting messages on myspace about this furry rabbit. lol

Rabbit, I guess im gonna have to step in and be your manager, or answer your hotline, or send out pictures to your fans.
Crack Rabbit

Goldston, NC

#69 Mar 22, 2009
hopeing wrote:
How come no one ever ask about Cooter???...he's usually here with me ya know.....I told him to stop wearing those damn pink Flip-Flops....or people would shun him away...

I know who Crack Rabbit is....me and him are best good buddies...his real name is....Jerry Blankenship....That's right!!!....we are one in the same....split personallities....one is an Obnoxious Foul Mouthed jerk-off...that drinks too much....and the other....is the Rabbit!!!....
hopeing

Newport News, VA

#70 Mar 22, 2009
i know jerry hey whats up????????
hopeing

Newport News, VA

#71 Mar 27, 2009
Hey rabbit are you coming to homecoming for Iagers last one? hope to see you there maybe we can get you a half time spot light? can we count you in? hope to see you there!
1 post removed
Funny

United States

#73 Mar 8, 2012
Sport wrote:
Who is carebear? And does carebear really care?

Level 2

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#74 Sep 16, 2012
Stay out of gay bars because you might come out walking funny. Thats the only warning I can give ya Crack Rabbit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Class of 1986 50 min Alien 4
Trump will destroy the Dumbocrats and Crooked H... 57 min Hilda 4
Poll Best reason to support Bernie Sanders! (Oct '15) 3 hr Ted 46
Word assocation (Sep '07) 3 hr Princess Hey 17,675
Poll Do you agree with the government decision to ba... (Aug '15) 3 hr Ted 20
Poll Hillary and Sanders pay media for "factcheck" l... (Dec '15) 3 hr Ted 6
Poll President Trump will deport all liberals! 3 hr Ted 2

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance