First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Laughter is the Best Medicine”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Bradshaw, WV

#1 Mar 16, 2009
Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called 'Beer.'

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large 'kegs'. Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.

A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women to whom they would normally not be attracted.

After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that 'something bad' occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as 'a relationship.'

In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as 'marriage.' Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

If you fall victim to this 'Beer' scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.

For the support group nearest you, just look up 'Golf Courses' in the phone book.
carebear

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2009
Sassy!! Youre not supposed to warn the men, and tell them our secrets!

They wont listen anyway! lol...
T FRED

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2009
carebear wrote:
Sassy!! Youre not supposed to warn the men, and tell them our secrets!
They wont listen anyway! lol...
WOW THATS WHAT YALL DO TOO US. I AM GLAD I LIKE CROWN ROYAL.........
Sport

Byron, GA

#4 Mar 16, 2009
Sport is glad that he lives close to golf course.
T FRED

United States

#5 Mar 16, 2009
Sport wrote:
Sport is glad that he lives close to golf course.
NOW THATS WHAT I MISS.

“BORN TO SHOP”

Since: Jun 08

LEX

#6 Mar 16, 2009
T FRED wrote:
<quoted text>WOW THATS WHAT YALL DO TOO US. I AM GLAD I LIKE CROWN ROYAL.........
LIQUOR IS QUICKER!
T FRED

Clear Spring, MD

#7 Mar 16, 2009
Lexy 08 wrote:
<quoted text>
LIQUOR IS QUICKER!
HOW DOES A WOMAN HOLD HER LIQUOR?.........
mmullins

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2009
well i quess that is why fred and big d were married so many times sport at least you learned your lesson the first time lol
they put liz taylor to shame

Since: Nov 08

United States

#9 Mar 16, 2009
The Real Sassy wrote:
Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.
The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large 'kegs'. Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.
A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.
Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women to whom they would normally not be attracted.
After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that 'something bad' occurred.
At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as 'a relationship.'
In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as 'marriage.' Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.
If you fall victim to this 'Beer' scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.
For the support group nearest you, just look up 'Golf Courses' in the phone book.
LMAO....sassy, you are one of a kind.....can't wait till the rabbit reads this one!
question

Beckley, WV

#10 Mar 17, 2009
Are Crack Rabbit and Dufus one of the same?
Answer

United States

#11 Mar 17, 2009
question wrote:
Are Crack Rabbit and Dufus one of the same?
I finally figured out who Crack Rabit is. It got obvious.
Answer

United States

#12 Mar 17, 2009
Correction.
Rabbit

Level 2

Bradshaw, WV

#13 Mar 17, 2009
browneyedgirl1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO....sassy, you are one of a kind.....can't wait till the rabbit reads this one!
LOL Me either, I'm sure it will be entertaining.

Since: Nov 08

United States

#14 Mar 17, 2009
The Real Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Me either, I'm sure it will be entertaining.
At the very least, lol. Wonder where the furball is anyway?

Level 2

Bradshaw, WV

#15 Mar 17, 2009
browneyedgirl1 wrote:
<quoted text>At the very least, lol. Wonder where the furball is anyway?
Hard to tell and we probably don't really want to know...it might shock us LOL. It may be more than our little hillbilly ears can handle.

“Running Out Front”

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Gods Country

#16 Mar 17, 2009
Picken on a poor Rabbit,Shame on ya,LOL
Crack Rabbit

Goldston, NC

#17 Mar 17, 2009
The Real Sassy wrote:
Interesting....But I’m not sure this would work on The Rabbit honey puss.....How big is one of these “Units” that I’m supposed to consume???...because it better be a big somebitch....if they wanna get the Rabbit Drunk...although.... his ass will most likely be Drunk already....But...I will cooperate...and drink some “more” Units....you just can’t get enough of them Damn Units....know what I mean???....and If I can get her to let me go home with her....I’ll be Damned....if we are gonna do any sleeping!!!!....I can sleep when I’m alone....If there is something with Titties lying in bed with me....Then “sleep”...can wait until another time....
Now...I realize that..."most" men would be rendered Helpless....but If there is Beer being given out....then My ass will be the most “helpful” Somebitch in the country....besides....there’s no such creature as a horrific “Looking” woman...I have seen a few Horrific “acting” woman.....but never a horrific looking one...I suppose when you look through Drunk...Glazed eyes like the Rabbit....the world looks a little different....you can see things from a different perspective.....But I don’t know why any man would be worried about some woman....wanting to give him beer....and screw him....Shit!!!...It sounds like a perfect situation to me....I don’t have a problem with a relationship....If it wasn’t for my Turtle....I would a lonely somebitch at times....I just can’t find a woman that can deal with the Intoxicated thinking that I do....I drink....and I think.....there for....I am....a drunk...

I tried marriage....it didn’t work.....she said she wanted more out of life.......and now...she...and her Husband combined...make 30,000 dollars..."less" than me....Maybe she was referring to....pecker size....who would have thunk it???..I’m all for Marriage...especially if she wants to give me Beer...and screw me....all in the same night!!!....but not at the same time...I mean...every man has to have his Priorities....Right???....
Crack Rabbit

Goldston, NC

#18 Mar 17, 2009
browneyedgirl1 wrote:
<quoted text>At the very least, lol. Wonder where the furball is anyway?
I checked in on the Hazard Hillbillies....they is good people....I hadn't posted there in about a month and I have to remember....to piss folks off in Hazard....as well as Bradshaw.......someone had past away there....and I hadn't posted there in awhile......they thought the Rabbit had Kicked the Bucket!!!!they had a Damn thread...wanting to know if Crack Rabbit had died!!!!....kinda Creepy....

Level 2

Bradshaw, WV

#19 Mar 17, 2009
Crack Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
I checked in on the Hazard Hillbillies....they is good people....I hadn't posted there in about a month and I have to remember....to piss folks off in Hazard....as well as Bradshaw.......someone had past away there....and I hadn't posted there in awhile......they thought the Rabbit had Kicked the Bucket!!!!they had a Damn thread...wanting to know if Crack Rabbit had died!!!!....kinda Creepy....
You better watch them Hazard people. If they think the Rabbit is dead, they will cook him before he can holler.
Crack Rabbit

Goldston, NC

#20 Mar 17, 2009
Answer wrote:
<quoted text>I finally figured out who Crack Rabit is. It got obvious.
Really?1?!?...shit!!!...I took my anti-Obvious pill this morning....wonder why it didn't work???....I hope I'm not Pregnant....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 2 hr -Prince- 22,436
Best deer hunter in the area 4 hr Big Bear 2
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 15 hr COOTERDOG 40,880
Yet another overdose.... Fri Raven 1
Have you heard?? Fri Rhackney 3
River View HS officially now the new Mount View Fri GROW UP 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 16 Matt Kelly 4,299

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance