of 4
Next Last

“Save me!!!!!!!!”

Level 8

Since: May 09

raysal

#62 Jun 29, 2012
Whitey wrote:
Boy, you people went wild thru the night didn't you? Well I don't have two college degrees,only one...Bachelor of Science in Business administration but it appears we have run miss Sabercat off...hmmmmm And just who is Bunny? Tell us a little about yourself....You in the market for a sweetheart? Yeah, I see that lil grin!....
Nah you didnt run me off its the internet playing peek a boo with that green light going on and off!

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63 Jun 29, 2012
sabercat3452001 wrote:
Congrat Nice guy you have got my attention!I want a man like you to smack on the ass for a job well done~
haha this made me really LOL
knocking on the back door

Princeton, WV

#64 Jun 29, 2012
sabercat3452001 wrote:
Congrat Nice guy you have got my attention!I want a man like you to smack on the ass for a job well done~Or just get me from behind,and dont stop till i get all i want.and i like it rough as hell.yanking my hair,as you tear it up.wow!
when are you ready? I may have to rest up a lil.sounds like an all night workout.I will prove my references.
NiCe_GuY

Cleveland, OH

#65 Jun 29, 2012
tell me more wrote:
<quoted text>have u ever been laid? just like 2 know what a woman may get in 2
Yes I've been laid. Just don't do drugs, or drink. I mean, a person can do those things and still get laid. LOLZ.
NiCe_GuY

Cleveland, OH

#66 Jun 29, 2012
sabercat3452001 wrote:
Congrat Nice guy you have got my attention!I want a man like you to smack on the ass for a job well done~
Glad I got your attention Sabercat. Smack away. LOL. Just enjoy living life, and have tried to take advantage of all the opportunities that I've ever had. Trust me, did I hate college, Yes I did. I am glad I went though. Sure paid off on the pay check.
NiCe_GuY

Cleveland, OH

#67 Jun 29, 2012
sabercat3452001 wrote:
<quoted text> Nah you didnt run me off its the internet playing peek a boo with that green light going on and off!
OH, and BTW, if it's from behind that you like it, rough you say, Hehehe, may have to put my cowboy hat on and show ya how it's done. Love to give it from behind, as rough as you would like it. ; -)

“Save me!!!!!!!!”

Level 8

raysal

#68 Jul 2, 2012
Im into slapping that ass I dont know about the behind stuff!
Bunny

Alkol, WV

#69 Jul 3, 2012
lmao..
Whitey

Barboursville, WV

#70 Jul 4, 2012
sabercat3452001 wrote:
Im into slapping that ass I dont know about the behind stuff!
Hot damn.......giddy- yup!! Slap that cowboys ass! I had a girl who wanted to slap my ass with a hairbrush once... wanted me to lay across her lap and she almost beat the hell out of me before I could get up...lol...crazy damn woman....I mean she was going for a damn home run...Ouch....end of post!!
NiCe_GuY

Cleveland, OH

#71 Jul 13, 2012
I wish she would. I like that sort of thing. Come on Sabercat. Hehehe.

“Save me!!!!!!!!”

Level 8

raysal

#72 Jul 13, 2012
What's going on?
Bunny

Nellis, WV

#73 Jul 13, 2012
Hey Sabercat...Whats going on in this Cafe??? lol!!!
Looking For

Cleveland, OH

#74 Jul 13, 2012
Was just seeing if you were still interested in the booty slappin is all.
Looking For

Cleveland, OH

#75 Sep 13, 2012
Just wanted to repost to see if there were anyone out there interested. Give me a shout. 29/M/Mingo County. 5'8, brown hair, brown eyes, goatee.

“Save me!!!!!!!!”

Level 8

raysal

#76 Sep 16, 2012
yeah Im still interested in a good guy!
Looking For

Cleveland, OH

#77 Sep 21, 2012
Would you mind if we chatted on either yahoo or msn messenger? Just wondering Sabercat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) 2 hr -Papa-Smurf- 1,795
Flo Cleary/Campbell 7 hr wondering 1
male seeks other lonely males 8 hr lost 8
need information (Dec '10) 8 hr Consern citizen 3
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 11 hr Reup 45,428
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 15 hr -Papa-Smurf- 7,729
Word assocation (Sep '07) 15 hr -Papa-Smurf- 18,355

Bradshaw Jobs

Personal Finance

Bradshaw Mortgages