First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 13, 2012
They were recalling what they have done on zanaxs.....oven mitts...a box of cayrons...horse shoes......shoe leather..........makeup....... .shoe insloes..........they flirt with women and then recall she was weirdo out by it..........they say this drug started it all.....
So True

Lexington, NC

#2 Jul 13, 2012
all the money wrote:
They were recalling what they have done on zanaxs.....oven mitts...a box of cayrons...horse shoes......shoe leather..........makeup....... .shoe insloes..........they flirt with women and then recall she was weirdo out by it..........they say this drug started it all.....
They are telling you the truth. I know somebody who gets on xanax and then you can't lay down nothing around her. She will steal from you and you looking right at her. I guess all I can tell you David is to get a nail gun and nail down everything loose. Lol...good luck.

“Be the change you want to see.”

Level 2

Since: Jul 09

Silent Hill

#3 Jul 13, 2012
Just smoke weed. It's safer!
DMF

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 13, 2012
Most pill heads will still the hat off a dead man..they need to dry out or be put in Jail for a couple of years and hope they don't get out for a few years..
meme

Lizemores, WV

#5 Jul 13, 2012
DMF wrote:
Most pill heads will still the hat off a dead man..they need to dry out or be put in Jail for a couple of years and hope they don't get out for a few years..
wont work

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#6 Jul 14, 2012
So True wrote:
<quoted text> I guess all I can tell you David is to get a nail gun and nail down everything loose. Lol...good luck.
He Already Tried That....They Stole His Nails!!!....

He Had To Scotch Tape Everything.....
ripped it out

Bluefield, WV

#7 Jul 14, 2012
all the money wrote:
you didnt mention the biggest thing you stoled,.........My Heart! Seems like it doesnt even bother you at all either.

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#8 Jul 14, 2012
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
He Already Tried That....They Stole His Nails!!!....
He Had To Scotch Tape Everything.....
some will have money in there pockets go into a store and load up..........this one girl told me when she does them they make her horny..........but they will come in and sit down fall asleep wake up load there pockets up and leave with out saying a word..........these people won't shut up for nothing you can say ..yes hmm and never say another word and they will talk and talk and talk.......
BRADSHAW

Buckingham, VA

#9 Sep 1, 2012
I bet Micheal Matney had something to do with that!

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#10 Sep 1, 2012
Well she got out of jail today........full of life.....the 30 days they gave her will add 5 years to her life..........she full of energy ......a sparkle in her young life.....she's got stories of stealing cornbread. ...........she said the hardest thing was not getting woke up for breakfast this morning.....

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#11 Sep 1, 2012
Well I was fooled.....I bounced up stairs and in my bedroom was alil tiny class......I asked what is that booze???....no its water.....I said is any body drinking it???.... It's hers not mine.......I grander it up and was told not to drink it.....then a lite went off in my head.......I knew the score.....its so strong the people the location......I stood and thought about all the good I just talked about and now......and now........eating pistachios.....I used to set and watch Todd horne eat his weight .....bag after bag....of pastachios....
Wondering

Lexington, NC

#12 Sep 2, 2012
all the money wrote:
Well I was fooled.....I bounced up stairs and in my bedroom was alil tiny class......I asked what is that booze???....no its water.....I said is any body drinking it???.... It's hers not mine.......I grander it up and was told not to drink it.....then a lite went off in my head.......I knew the score.....its so strong the people the location......I stood and thought about all the good I just talked about and now......and now........eating pistachios.....I used to set and watch Todd horne eatDid his weight .....bag after bag....of pastachios....
Did one of those girls dropped a couple of xanax in your beer? I can't understand what you're trying to say.

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#13 Sep 2, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Did one of those girls dropped a couple of xanax in your beer? I can't understand what you're trying to say.
thenile is a river in Egypt.......if everybody is telling u theres pink elephant in the room.....and u still don't see it......thennnnnnn u mite be the one with the problem.....this girl is so good at lieing to me.......denial.......I love u long time....

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#14 Sep 2, 2012
She has escaped......on the run.....he's been searching all day for her........she was away for 30 days and now she's blew it all......he's worried that she is hurt......if caught now its years in jail.....lord this girl is done for.....

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#15 Sep 2, 2012
I ran into a plumber today .........I knew him from a couple of years ago....I can still remember when we were on job site and he hit me up.......when I told him I don't do pills then he starts to back slide alill.....LOL.....but that day all day long he kept pointing things wrong with his body and that was the reason he .........asked.........I watched him after that day.....and looking back I was missing some glue and fittings.....I bet he ....was high on zanaxs....

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#16 Sep 3, 2012
stoled?? brain damage??
smarty pants

Charleston, WV

#17 Sep 3, 2012
jdmdusa wrote:
stoled?? brain damage??
I told him two l's all the money....not stoled...it's stolled....well everybody can't be a world class speller like me......

hi bunny....

“Save me!!!!!!!!”

Level 8

Since: May 09

raysal

#18 Sep 9, 2012
Well at least we know what you mean!!
Homerline

Roanoke, VA

#19 Sep 10, 2012
smarty pants wrote:
<quoted text>I told him two l's all the money....not stoled...it's stolled....well everybody can't be a world class speller like me......
hi bunny....
Pardon me sir,but it's stole.As long as we pick up what you're putting down,we'll be alright.lol.Yeah,I'm Homerline,find something wrong with me.lol.
1 post removed

“treat me nice”

Level 2

Location hidden

#21 Oct 11, 2012
She was walking down the street with chelse and Tiffany......she was crying .....whats wrong what's wrong .....those girls hit me in the head......with a muffen..........lmho.....they all just came from this motel...they were all happy. And then this girl takes a muffen to the head....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 50 min huh 4,248
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 3 hr Weepy 40,197
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 3 hr River Tam 20,087
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 6 hr Princess Hey 7,091
Welch Community n 10 hr MR Truth N Conque... 16
Roderfield P.H Church (Jul '10) 12 hr Jack 226
Some people need to get a job. Wed Catlettsburg 1

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance