Bradshaw Mountain Horse Show

Bradshaw Mountain Horse Show

Posted in the Bradshaw Forum

“Live each day to the fullest.”

Since: May 09

Lewisburg

#1 Jul 26, 2009
I live in TN and usually get to come home for the Big Horse Show on Bradshaw Mountain, I didn't make it for last nights show. Does anyone know who won open pacing? There is nothing like a good pacing horse show. The shows here are boring.
Timmy

Gilbert, WV

#2 Jul 26, 2009
Tennessee Mom wrote:
I live in TN and usually get to come home for the Big Horse Show on Bradshaw Mountain, I didn't make it for last nights show. Does anyone know who won open pacing? There is nothing like a good pacing horse show. The shows here are boring.
Some old man won that the judges knew. Don't know his name. There were at least 3 horses better than his but as you know the judges decision is final so you just say "huh" and move on to the next show.

“Live each day to the fullest.”

Since: May 09

Lewisburg

#3 Jul 27, 2009
Thanks, I really wanted to see that show. You know that judges never give it to the horse that really deserves it.
here some info

United States

#4 Jul 27, 2009
I go to every horseshow but now I am in my 50's I am kinda scared because they are always fighting going on I am afraid my grandchildren will end up hurt. But the tazewell is nice
1 post removed
Mad Max

United States

#6 Jul 27, 2009
Won Hung Low wrote:
I won the horse show in the pacing class. I brought in my stud hoss Pinky Earl and took all three places. You should of seen Pinky pacing around that track. Big donkey shank swinging back and forth like the pendulum on a grandfather clock. I shaved his sac before taking him on the track and his gonads looked like two big Blue-Dot softballs glistening under the light. Nobody could even come close to Pinky.
This post is disgusting.
VANESSA

White House, TN

#7 Jul 28, 2009
Mad Max wrote:
<quoted text>This post is disgusting.
I agree. I thought shows were won based on appearance and performance. This owner is way into his horses "manly" possibilities. Using that word lightly.
Wondering

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jul 28, 2009
Mad Max wrote:
<quoted text>This post is disgusting.
I agree with you,but as I said this is a mild post with a little less filth as some of the ones I have seen "Crack Rabbit"post here.why all the fuss about this one?just wondering.
KAY

United States

#9 Jul 28, 2009
i like horse shows
Mad Max

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2009
The one on Bradshaw Mtn. is a nuisance to the community, what with the terrible fights, drinking, drug selling, Parking in the road, etc. I agree tha t a horse show can be a great event if it's run in a decent manner. A lot of people go to these shows for the wrong reason. They are not interested in the beauty and style of these majestic animals.
Rebal_Princess

High Point, NC

#11 Jul 28, 2009
When is the next horse show on Bradshaw Mtn?
mary ann

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2009
Mad Max wrote:
The one on Bradshaw Mtn. is a nuisance to the community, what with the terrible fights, drinking, drug selling, Parking in the road, etc. I agree tha t a horse show can be a great event if it's run in a decent manner. A lot of people go to these shows for the wrong reason. They are not interested in the beauty and style of these majestic animals.
i agree with you,it would be great if it was run right and where you could take your family for a night of fun, but you cant go there for all the fighting dont know when a gun is going to be brought out and maybe kill a child,so sad
mary ann

United States

#13 Jul 28, 2009
and the same goes at lizard creek to mant drunks and dopeys there also foer a family and even the rowdy brawl they have in welch once a year its not for family to much drinking and other people fighting
1 post removed
To foul mouth

Clear Spring, MD

#15 Jul 28, 2009
Reported again.
Tennessee Mom

AOL

#16 Jul 30, 2009
I love the horse shows there. I only wish we had that kind of show here in Middle TN. I call it Nascar on horseback. My friends here just can't believe it. I always have a lot of fun at the shows. It is like anything else you make it what it is. You can have a good time or not.
Mad Max

United States

#17 Jul 30, 2009
If the troublemakers and drunks were stopped from coming in, but that is just another ticket sold.It is what some people make it. Who would want to be in the middle of a shooting or stabbing?
Curious

Elkhorn City, KY

#18 Dec 8, 2009
Are there going to be any horse shows there this coming year. I heard that they had shut them down for some reason.
marshall coleman

United States

#19 Dec 8, 2009
well theway i see it most of them dont pay eney way and if they wanted to stop the fighting the could
Kevin Estep

United States

#20 Dec 8, 2009
marshall coleman wrote:
well theway i see it most of them dont pay eney way and if they wanted to stop the fighting the could
what's up, Mister?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 6 min COOTERDOG 30,343
Voters 30 min correct 18
Stevens Correctional/ McDowell (Jun '17) 1 hr MR Truth N Conque... 50
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 3 hr COOTERDOG 41,645
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr Meme 4,409
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) Mon Prince 40,370
4 Word Game (Sep '08) Mon SWAMP WITCH 3,029

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance