Tazewell County Drug Raid

Tazewell County Drug Raid

Posted in the Bradshaw Forum

Info

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Sep 10, 2008
Today the ATF, FBI, DEA, VA State Police, Richlands Police have been raiding drug dealers all day! Just wondering if anyone has any info on who any of them were. Channel 6 News was there talking to the cops in Richlands. Did anyone see anything on the news about it?
Have The Love

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2008
I seen on news were they arrested that Dr Gomez In Richlands today for Rape.
tommy

Normantown, WV

#3 Sep 10, 2008
Have The Love wrote:
I seen on news were they arrested that Dr Gomez In Richlands today for Rape.
what dr gomez and who did he rape? is this true? wanna know, is he old or young, thanks
just some information

AOL

#4 Sep 11, 2008
It is true. Dr. Gomez was arrested yesterday for the rape of a 27 year old woman. She was raped at his home. The laws took alot of evidennce from his office. He is charged with rape as well as alot of other things. He is set to go to court tomorrow. He is an older gentlement for the one that had ask if he was you or old.
I went to take my child to his office yesterday. He is his doctor, and upon getting there they had the place taped off with yellow ribbon and there was about 4 state police cars there. Late last night I went by there again, the same laws vehicles where there as well as about 10 other law enforcement vehicles. They have not released any name of the woman that was rapped
just myself

AOL

#5 Sep 12, 2008
Just a little update on Dr. Gomez. He is being charged for forciable rape as well as drug charges. He was traded drugs for sex to females.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 18 min Eternal truth 22,124
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr Eternal truth 38,898
Anyone know 1 hr Sally P 10
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 2,620
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 6 hr Princess Hey 6,931
what is the respected waiting time to start dat... (Dec '07) 7 hr Widower 311
Bigfoot 15 hr Wilbur 2

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance