Level 3

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Sep 13, 2010
Said On Scanner Its A Male And Female
strange

Ogden, AR

#3 Sep 13, 2010
normally everybody would be flappin their jaws must all be scared of the string town critter or something surely somebody knows something by now !
here ya go

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Sep 13, 2010
i heard its Liz n Rat keene so sad when will it ever stop there?
not again

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Sep 13, 2010
you know there has been way to many deaths in our area what is going on i am afriad to even drive a mile from my home not knowing when i may get killed by one of these drug addicts.
strange

Ogden, AR

#6 Sep 13, 2010
dont know em but thanks just the same.
1 post removed
is she

United States

#8 Sep 13, 2010
is she the olittle lady that is always in rite aid and hugs everyone, gray hair??
nope

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 13, 2010
noooo thats sue - just a friendly lady
is she

United States

#10 Sep 13, 2010
yeah, you are right, i remember her name now, i am glad it is not her, can't place the liz and rat though
hoping not

Daniels, WV

#11 Sep 13, 2010
they said the appments in between ride and browns so i wonder who it is hope it ant
info

Ansted, WV

#12 Sep 13, 2010
does rat have a real name

“Be the change you want to see.”

Level 2

Since: Jul 09

Silent Hill

#13 Sep 13, 2010
Oh Gosh >< did this just happen tonight?
wvh

Cambridge, NE

#14 Sep 13, 2010
what happend to them
WHO IT WAS

Greenville, SC

#15 Sep 13, 2010
It was my sister, Elizabeth Blankenship, and her boyfriend Liston [Rat] Keene. who were found dead tonight. Cause of death is unclear at this time. I'm her oldest sister Diane Addair Please refrain from making any quick judgements at this time until the family can find out for sure what happened to them.
THANK YOU FROM THE JOHNSON FAMILY
DIANE, FRANK, JOCELYN, AGNES, VICKY, PATRICIA, AND ROSIE
dept

Hurricane, WV

#16 Sep 13, 2010
it was rat keen and lizz blankenship they lived at english for years and in the bradshaw area
csangel

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Sep 13, 2010
Ms. Diane Addair, I am sorry for your loss. May the Lord be with you and yours right now.
sorry

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Sep 13, 2010
WHO IT WAS wrote:
It was my sister, Elizabeth Blankenship, and her boyfriend Liston [Rat] Keene. who were found dead tonight. Cause of death is unclear at this time. I'm her oldest sister Diane Addair Please refrain from making any quick judgements at this time until the family can find out for sure what happened to them.
THANK YOU FROM THE JOHNSON FAMILY
DIANE, FRANK, JOCELYN, AGNES, VICKY, PATRICIA, AND ROSIE
I am sorry for yalls lose'i always liked liz i really didnt know rat but liz really never hurt noone but her self an it is sad.
Vickie Sparks

United States

#19 Sep 14, 2010
Yes do keep us in your prayers because will need it.And please everyone reframe yourself on here and don't put comments on here you know nothing about.I am Elizabeth's Sister and right now we need comfort,support,love and friendship from everyone.Knowone can tell us what happened as of right now.We will be making arrangements for Elizabeth this week.Please pray for all her family one of our sister's has a death on her husbands side and it was his sister that died also.So please just say a prayer for us.Thank You All.
now

Seth, WV

#20 Sep 14, 2010
My thoughts and prayers will be with you all.
SORRY

Sharon, SC

#21 Sep 14, 2010
Is this Betty Johnson's Girl ? Use to live up in Atwell ? May God Bless you and your family. I have lost a few loved one's and its hard. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 9 min -Glinda- 2,616
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 25 min COOTERDOG 22,064
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 35 min COOTERDOG 38,869
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 6,926
Anyone know 7 hr Willhe Wantmore 5
Welch and all of McDowell county Wed Harold Gilman 2
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) Wed Princess Hey 1,695

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance