frank

Abingdon, VA

#1 Sep 15, 2012
please can someone tell me if they no Brian justice of raysal wva, and if he really died this morning, and how it happened. he was married to sera short of bartley, he was my best friend, cnt seem to reach any of his family. thanks to anyone who no.
yes

Cedar Grove, WV

#2 Sep 15, 2012
it true they give it out at church
billieward

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2012
I just saw him a few days ago......Brian was a hard worker.....and a friend.......David church
helen mullins

Fishersville, VA

#4 Sep 16, 2012
Brain was an good person sorry to hear about the death of him. Him and his family are in my prayers.
frank

Bristol, VA

#5 Sep 16, 2012
yes thnks but i got a hold of his mother today and found out,im very sorry for his son and family brian was a good mn and a very smart and hard worker,he would go out on a lim for u if he liked you,i will miss him very much he was my best friend.i can remember when he moved to raysal when he was 9yr old very little boy, i met him and was his friend ever sense, we worked together and ran the roads like we were brothers he helped me get jobs with him and came stayed with me up nothern virginia for awhile then lost touch for a bit and i moved to bristor va and found him working in abingdon va aa few miles from me he cme and stay with me again off and on tell the job ended and moved back to wva, i tryed to get him to move here but he wouldnt seen him few time later but not for 4 or 5 months now,but i can always remember him as he was my best friend then and even now as he goes home to meet our father in heaven rip my dear brother see you when i get there.
hollergal

United States

#6 Sep 16, 2012
What happened to him?
frank

Bristol, VA

#7 Sep 17, 2012
he had a brain annerrisn it busted in his head.
hollergal

Winston Salem, NC

#8 Sep 17, 2012
Was this the same Brian Justice that dated Lisa Allen when he was younger?

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#9 Sep 17, 2012
Losing a friend is very painful. I hear about it alot now that I am 63.
raymond dawson

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Sep 17, 2012
best wishes to Brian's family in this time of sorrow
billieward

Prairie Village, KS

#11 Sep 17, 2012
hollergal wrote:
Was this the same Brian Justice that dated Lisa Allen when he was younger?
yes.....he's got a brother named freshmen....his mom is roselle.........I didn't see him for almost 30 years....then i ran into him when I first came back........as a kid he was short and got teased a lot by his friends.....but Brian loved sports.......anykind........bu t when i ran into him he was tall......LOL....I was kinda taken back by his size.......but we got to talking and a flood of memories came back... He said he was driving a truck and lived down the road a Lil bit.....I still talk to his 2 sisters and ....I always liked playing basket ball with him.....but one thing for sure when ever u saw him frank was there with him....LOL....today is a sad day for me over all
Dan

United States

#12 Sep 17, 2012
Never knowed Brian, but he seems like a very likable person. The people that have posted gave tribute to person who has gaven a testimony. R.I.P Brian and may GOD bless your family and friends.
frank

Abingdon, VA

#13 Sep 18, 2012
thinks for sayng that about brian, u were right i was always with him until he moved to northern virginia, i never hd a friend like brian justice we were very close just like brothers r suppost to be rip my friend, your best friend now and forever Frank Canellas
sorry

Barboursville, WV

#14 Sep 18, 2012
I didn't know Brian either but I am sorry for the loss of your friend. I have lost good friends to death & it is never easy. The good times will make you smile in time, when you think of him.
friend

Charleston, WV

#15 Jan 25, 2013
i heard that cleave pruitts wife linda may passed away in washington yesterday anyone no if its so. i hate to here this for the family,her babys were just to young to lose their mother.
knows all

United States

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Remember when Brian caught his face on fire. We were in 7th grade. I didn't know U moved to Bristol Frankie.U seen your brother Rich. lately?
frank

Columbia, TN

#17 Jan 25, 2013
knows all wrote:
Remember when Brian caught his face on fire. We were in 7th grade. I didn't know U moved to Bristol Frankie.U seen your brother Rich. lately?
i am not for sure who you are but i don't have a brother named rich? and brian was a couple grades below me.
knows all

United States

#18 Jan 26, 2013
U know who I am. U took me to get my arm sewn up & picked me up from jail one FRIDAY!!! LOL!!!! DON'T SAY MY NAME BUT DO U KNOW NOW?
frank

Columbia, TN

#19 Jan 26, 2013
NO still not remembering sorry. If you like just send me an email [email protected]
Anonymous

Milford, DE

#20 Mar 30, 2013
QUOTE who="hollergal"Was this the same Brian Justice that dated Lisa Allen when he was younger? QUOTE
Yes it was they were married for a bit and had a daughter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 4 hr TRYING-_3 22,503
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 6 hr _FLATLINE-------- 40,909
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 6 hr Mark mark 40,355
Who's the biggest Pill Head of McDowell County ?? 9 hr Beware 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Caring 4,303
"What About Trump" Nov 20 Wondering 3
River View HS officially now the new Mount View Nov 17 GROW UP 5

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance