Three Arrest Made Tonight in Three Forks.

Posted in the Bradshaw Forum

Deputy Huckleberry

Colfax, WV

#1 Oct 21, 2008
After a long and miserable investigation we believe that we have finally made three arrest tonight in the "Infamous" Three Forks Area. This investigation lead our officers into path's unbeknown to many men.

First is Jenny Lynn Viars. I know what you all are saying. Awww poor Jenny. I know but we tried every way to get her to take a bath but we just could not get her to clean up so we had to bring her in. No worries. She will be out in full production tomorrow evening ladies and gentleman.

The next two name we are going to have to with hold until they are bound over to grand jury. I am sure your local "Joe The Plumber" will let you know who those two were in the morning.

It has been a pleasure serving you my fine people of Three Forks.

Sincerely,
Deputy Huckleberry

“Happy now?”

Since: Aug 08

Bradshaw,WV

#2 Oct 21, 2008
You need to get real and stop making light of the situation, gesh get a life people are dying and you are making jokes. If you are one of the real deputies you need fired & jailed. way to lead by example
Deputy Huckleberry

Sutton, WV

#3 Oct 21, 2008
Proud American,

I am "almost" insulted that you do not think that I have a real job. I thought cleaning the streets up meant giving them a bath. Dangit my bad. Kellogg's was suppose to send my badge. I sent them the $4.95 for s&h. Do you think maybe I should contact them? I bet it got lost in the mail, don't you?

Tomorrow I will lead by example. I will drive thru Three Forks and clean up all road kill and maybe they will too. Good Deal?

Sincerely,
Deputy Huckleberry

“Happy now?”

Bradshaw,WV

#4 Oct 21, 2008
you r a joke, and make me sick
Deputy Huckleberry

Bridgeport, WV

#5 Oct 21, 2008
I am a "Huckleberry" and yet I can spell are. Poor moron's.

Sincerely,
Deputy Huckleberry

“likes pretty pictures”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Oct 22, 2008
You're a wonderful new addition to our topix family Deputy, yet you seem soooo familiar. Teehee.
Ltitle Brown Headed Girl

United States

#7 Oct 22, 2008
your problem is that i am getting more of your old man then you are. you need to worry about these other women out there instead of me. you just aint got nothing better to do then talk about me. GET A LIFE of your own!!! and stop worrying about mine. HA! HA! HA!
STONE COLD

United States

#8 Oct 22, 2008
I havent seen a little brown headed girl
but I seen a dam real ugly little red headed girl
Little Brown Headed Girl

United States

#9 Oct 22, 2008
There is a brown headed girl you just aint looking hard enough to see me.
Friend

High Point, NC

#10 Oct 23, 2008
Little Brown Headed Girl wrote:
There is a brown headed girl you just aint looking hard enough to see me.
Hey girl how you been? I miss ya and dont let these people get to you.
Meda

Anderson, SC

#11 Oct 23, 2008
Deputy Huckleberry wrote:
After a long and miserable investigation we believe that we have finally made three arrest tonight in the "Infamous" Three Forks Area. This investigation lead our officers into path's unbeknown to many men.
First is Jenny Lynn Viars. I know what you all are saying. Awww poor Jenny. I know but we tried every way to get her to take a bath but we just could not get her to clean up so we had to bring her in. No worries. She will be out in full production tomorrow evening ladies and gentleman.
The next two name we are going to have to with hold until they are bound over to grand jury. I am sure your local "Joe The Plumber" will let you know who those two were in the morning.
Sincerely,
Deputy Huckleberry
Thank you!!! I hope and pray that these arrests will continue, and that they will get CONVICTED!! It's up to you guys to get them there, but then it's in the judges' hands. Just pray for an honest judge--ANYTHING is possible with GOD!!!
just wanna help

Anderson, SC

#12 Oct 23, 2008
Sincerely,
Deputy Huckleberry
Can you post a number where you can be reached if someone were to have information that would be helpful to you?
1 post removed

“likes pretty pictures”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14 Oct 23, 2008
Sincerely,
Deputy Huckleberry
I'm gonna speak to Lighthouse and see if we can't get you some kinda citation for your wonderful service.

In the meantime, I think I saw a chicken crossing the road without a leash.
Deputy Huckleberry

Sutton, WV

#15 Oct 23, 2008
Little Brown Eyed Girl, no more talk like that or I will have to give you another scrub down. This time I will use the steel bristles. hehe.

Meda, your are so very welcome hun. You know we all need to do all we can now days to help out.

New Soul, I am right on that. I hate hen that happens. Always makes for a long day of paperwork.

Sincerely,
Deputy Huckleberry
worried

Anderson, SC

#16 Oct 24, 2008
Deputy Huckleberry,
Would you please print a phone number where people can call in with anonymous tips? It would be very much appreciated, and could be very beneficial to you. Thanks for your hard work guys!!

“Happy now?”

Bradshaw,WV

#17 Oct 24, 2008
worried wrote:
Deputy Huckleberry,
Would you please print a phone number where people can call in with anonymous tips? It would be very much appreciated, and could be very beneficial to you. Thanks for your hard work guys!!
This guy is not a real cop, but tips can be called in to 8551 or 8522 or 2102 but if they do not act then I would suggest calling Charleston because if your like most of us your tired of nothing ever happening

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beats headphones stolen from Riverview High Sch... 1 hr McDowell Resident 36
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 16 hr _FLATLINE-------- 1,117
Any one need their grass cut? or yard work? (Jun '12) Sat huh 15
what are we eating (Nov '07) Sat Chuck wagon 5
Song Game (Sep '09) Thu Maverick 808 4,529
Where are the best Christmas Lights this year? Apr 29 cutting teeth 2
Land for sale in beartown Apr 29 Fyi 14
More from around the web

Bradshaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE