NOT ME

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2010
Well the assualt has reached WVVA NEWS just saw it on the web Said that they were looking into an assault at the new River View High School in McDowell Co.
nickles

Oakvale, WV

#2 Sep 13, 2010
what assualt??
well

Wattsville, AL

#3 Sep 13, 2010
post the link please
cat

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 14, 2010
well I'm glad it finally got their,maybe they will get to the bottom of this mess.once and for all.
Not Me

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2010
It came up on my face book page WVVA NEWS Facebook.
sunshine

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 14, 2010
you know i can not under stand why people want to make evryone else business their business,if it doesn't concern you or your family let it go,it's none of no ones business what went on at the school but the people involved,and if they want you to know they will tell you, dont you think those mothers involved have been through enough and they are really nice people , that school has been put down since it has opened its doors and it all because of gossip and lies,be thankful your kids has a clean decent bldg to sit in every day and not one that is falling down and full of dust so why dont all of you let this go and i am not a family member
cat

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 14, 2010
sunshine wrote:
you know i can not under stand why people want to make evryone else business their business,if it doesn't concern you or your family let it go,it's none of no ones business what went on at the school but the people involved,and if they want you to know they will tell you, dont you think those mothers involved have been through enough and they are really nice people , that school has been put down since it has opened its doors and it all because of gossip and lies,be thankful your kids has a clean decent bldg to sit in every day and not one that is falling down and full of dust so why dont all of you let this go and i am not a family member
You are wright it is not every one's business [it just so happened to happen at a public place]
what

Cornelius, NC

#8 Sep 14, 2010
OK so I guess it was noone elses business when the columbine shootings took place either! Are you that stupid. WHAT GOES ON AT SCHOOL IS EVERYONES BUSINESS!! We want our kids safe. And if you think for one second that violence isnt serious then think about all the school shootings that have happened..and then say it's nobodys business!! Tell that to the parents whos kids have been killed!!
RVHS parent

Huntersville, NC

#9 Sep 14, 2010
cat wrote:
<quoted text> You are wright it is not every one's business [it just so happened to happen at a public place]
This id very shallow of you to make this statement please use your brain to think this through.If there is a rapist in that school and you have a daughter there would you be concerned action should be taken at that moment and the parents should ahve be told what was done to correct the situation and if he was a rapist he should go to jail where rapist belong.If this girl told a lie and it was your son that was about to go to jail for something he has not done and will be marked for life i know you would be outraged.If this girl accused the boy and it was not true she needs to spend time in jail also.This has been swept under the rug both kids should have been expelled just for doing the act in a school.The kids there think it is a joke and to read these post it would lead anyone to believe that the parents and the staff at this school have no idea how serious this is or have any morals whatsoever.The parents need an answer as well as the public and these kids don't need to be let off the hook like it was all a big joke and they need to know what steps are being taken that it will not happen again.This is a school not a beer joint or sex house take it seriously.
nosey rosie

Hansford, WV

#10 Sep 14, 2010
Well if it hit WVVA what is the verdict is he or is he not guilty I sure hope he an't but if he is he needs punished,
Tasha

Ogden, AR

#11 Sep 14, 2010
Two repuatations have been ruined and you people continue to drag it through the mud.....Let the court system handle it.....if he didn't then he should have letters or something of that nature to prove it.....
Just Wondering

Jefferson, GA

#12 Sep 14, 2010
I have read all the comments and don't know either party. Having said this unfortunately when something like this happens, esp in a school all parents and students alike feel it is their business. The parents are concerned about their children esp if they are being questioned in this case. I've heard opinions on here for both sides, it appears EVERYONE is waiting for the courts to judge the innocent and the quilty. Two reputations have been ruined. It shouldn't matter who's family is richer and who's is poorer this in itself is a REAL crime and one that is popular in McDowell County. I hope that money won't talk in this case just the evidence.
Knows

Princeton, WV

#13 Sep 15, 2010
Tasha wrote:
Two repuatations have been ruined and you people continue to drag it through the mud.....Let the court system handle it.....if he didn't then he should have letters or something of that nature to prove it.....
Why should he have to prove it? Why shouldn't she as well?
Knows

Princeton, WV

#14 Sep 15, 2010
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he have to prove it? Why shouldn't she as well?
I just thought that I would add this to my previous comment. The accused is innocent until proven guilty (in the eyes of the law). That being said, she is the one who is supposed to be proving him guilty.
where

Masontown, WV

#15 Sep 15, 2010
If it was on wvva, i didn't see it. post the link. if there was a rapist at my child's school, i would want to know about it. it's also not right for a girl to do and say whatever she wants to and get by with it because of family ties. no body has the right to rape anyone else and no body has the right to ruin someone else's life just because you don't want to get into trouble. i don't see where people think this doesn't concern the public because if there is a rapist in the community, then the community needs to know about it. we also need to know if there's a dangerous liar in our midst so we can steer clear of them. instead of expelling both students, they need to find out exactly what happened and punish according to the law. what i want to know is #1. why weren't all areas locked where students were not permitted to go.#2. there is a county officer on duty at the school, where were they?#3. where were the staff at the school? there was no reason for this to happen in the first place and if everyone was doing what they were supposed to be doing, it wouldn't have happened. the fact of the matter is, sex has been going on in the schools since the concept of school was concieved. the only reason why people are making a big deal out if it is because the kids were of different races. if it had been 2 white kids or 2 black kids, nobody would have said anything at all about it. the schools need monitors in the hallways at all times during school hours to make sure that no student is going into any restricted area at any time. this all boils down to school staff not doing their job and keeping all students safe; safe from rape and safe from being lied on.
macy

United States

#16 Sep 15, 2010
sunshine wrote:
Your post disturbs me, why act so wonderful? You talk about putting people's business on here, why are you on here reading it, seems to me this would be of no interst to you if you felt that way. So your reading all the forums and telling all of us that we should stop this, wait just one minute, you need to think twice before writing another one of these!!
1 post removed
mee

Bluefield, WV

#18 Sep 15, 2010
I am nosey because I care what happens. Both of them are JUST KIDS!!! Sex is one thing, rape is another, but for kids, they might just be so scared. Kids lie to keep from being in trouble. I feel for all the parties involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 min Missy 4,201
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 5 min Sundog512 15,201
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 39 min Eternal truth 44,244
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 2,691
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,798
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 4 hr Princess Hey 7,074
Haunted places in Mcdowell County (Mar '07) 13 hr Ann 327

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance