First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Brandi

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2009
Hi my name is Brandi. I am an exotic dancer from McDowell county and would love for you guys or girls to come and watch me and the other girls from the club dance. I'm not trying to spam just trying to bring some business to the club. We are at Sugar Shack in Pineville.
daisy duke

Normantown, WV

#2 Jul 29, 2009
Brandi wrote:
Hi my name is Brandi. I am an exotic dancer from McDowell county and would love for you guys or girls to come and watch me and the other girls from the club dance. I'm not trying to spam just trying to bring some business to the club. We are at Sugar Shack in Pineville.
well i am daisy duke and we dont need no sugar shackers around so buzz off to another sugar daddy. we wont send our men over there we take care of our own

“SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT”

Since: Jun 09

Somewhere in the sticks of WV

#3 Jul 29, 2009
Brandi wrote:
What is an exotic dancer? I have heard of strippers. Do you do the same things? I just wanted to tell you now that you posted this you wont get any business all of us women will have our men under lock and key.

david t 2009

“iam here wishing i was there”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 29, 2009
The Joker 824 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is an exotic dancer? I have heard of strippers. Do you do the same things? I just wanted to tell you now that you posted this you wont get any business all of us women will have our men under lock and key.
i feel sorry for these wifes that these guys run home to.lol lol or dooooooooo iiiiiiiii mybe its a good thing lmaooooo hell i got to think about this lol
Citygirl5

Auburn, AL

#5 Jul 29, 2009
Is Tonya Fife Akers in this club..She is nude all over the internet
kkk

United States

#6 Jul 29, 2009
Brandi wrote:
Exotic? does that mean 1 or 2 teeth to bite ya?
liar

United States

#7 Jul 29, 2009
Citygirl5 wrote:
Is Tonya Fife Akers in this club..She is nude all over the internet
need proof what websites this does not sound like tonya i know
liar

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2009
daisy duke wrote:
<quoted text>well i am daisy duke and we dont need no sugar shackers around so buzz off to another sugar daddy. we wont send our men over there we take care of our own
Its not your place to tell people where to go if they like it let them go they need to see what a well taken care of body like ours looks like maybe we will turn them on and you might get lucky
ole pocahontas

Lorton, VA

#9 Jul 29, 2009
i was an exotic dancer almost a year ago i dance on a pole an posed but not NUDE didn't want to BLIND anyone just ask kevinsmom & Have The Love just how good i was (hehehehehhehe)....
carebear

United States

#10 Jul 29, 2009
ole pocahontas wrote:
i was an exotic dancer almost a year ago i dance on a pole an posed but not NUDE didn't want to BLIND anyone just ask kevinsmom & Have The Love just how good i was (hehehehehhehe)....
Its about time you came out of hiding!! You better stop that lady! You have to drop in from time to time..
daisy duke

Normantown, WV

#11 Jul 29, 2009
liar wrote:
<quoted text>Its not your place to tell people where to go if they like it let them go they need to see what a well taken care of body like ours looks like maybe we will turn them on and you might get lucky
well taken care of might also mean you have aids or something, our men dont need that we got enough of the likes of you running up and down the road free for the taking if they need a woman, i am sure that we can handle them, my body dont look to bad if i say so myself, i measure up to my name, lol....

“Running Out Front”

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Gods Country

#12 Jul 29, 2009
daisy duke wrote:
<quoted text>well taken care of might also mean you have aids or something, our men dont need that we got enough of the likes of you running up and down the road free for the taking if they need a woman, i am sure that we can handle them, my body dont look to bad if i say so myself, i measure up to my name, lol....
Dang I think I'm in heat,LOL
1 post removed

“GOD FORGIVES,MARINES DON'T!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 29, 2009
daisy duke wrote:
<quoted text>well taken care of might also mean you have aids or something, our men dont need that we got enough of the likes of you running up and down the road free for the taking if they need a woman, i am sure that we can handle them, my body dont look to bad if i say so myself, i measure up to my name, lol....
IF YOU ALL THAT PUT YOUR PICTURE ON HERE..LOL

“SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT”

Since: Jun 09

Somewhere in the sticks of WV

#15 Jul 29, 2009
pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>If you have to keep your husband under lock and key then you don't have much of one. I wouldn't have him if I had to keep watch on him 24/7 to keep him out of strip bars.
First of all I was joking, and secondly even if I wasn't its not my husband I worry about its the SKANKS out there running around trying to screw the balls off of anything that moves. BTW my husband DOES NOT FEEL THE NEED TO GO WATCH A BUNCH OF TRAMPS STRIP THEIR CLOTHES OFF HE IS HAPPY AT HOME. YOU CAN CATCH SOMETHING JUST LOOKING AT THOSE GIRLS EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT GOES ON IN THOSE LEGAL WHORE HOUSES.
My Opinion

Normantown, WV

#16 Jul 29, 2009
pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>If you have to keep your husband under lock and key then you don't have much of one. I wouldn't have him if I had to keep watch on him 24/7 to keep him out of strip bars.
I agree. If you have to do that then something is bad wrong! I mean you would't believe these psycho women that I've seen following their husbands! Even to work! I think thats so damn funny. Hell, if I can't trust mine any more than that then he wouldn't be here.
well

Bangkok, Thailand

#17 Jul 29, 2009
The Joker 824 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I was joking, and secondly even if I wasn't its not my husband I worry about its the SKANKS out there running around trying to screw the balls off of anything that moves. BTW my husband DOES NOT FEEL THE NEED TO GO WATCH A BUNCH OF TRAMPS STRIP THEIR CLOTHES OFF HE IS HAPPY AT HOME. YOU CAN CATCH SOMETHING JUST LOOKING AT THOSE GIRLS EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT GOES ON IN THOSE LEGAL WHORE HOUSES.
Your right they aren't nothing but nasty.Our men don't need nasty skank like that .They are disease carriers and as for being legal ,truth be known i doub't it. The front of the buisness might look real but i don't doubt what goes on in the back.Pure hoes selling there nasty bodies for a buck.The sugar shack ,tramp shack is nothing but a whore house that needs to be shut down.They are pole dancing strippers,exotic dancer is just a new name for it.

david t 2009

“iam here wishing i was there”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18 Jul 29, 2009
daisy duke wrote:
like the man said if you all that throw one up and let us have a look at it!!!!!just hit upload lol
tom iam gonna have to go under cover and do some research on this i have never been to one but i gotta do what i gotta do !! for the sake of bradshaw lmaoooooo
1 post removed
Fedora

Lorton, VA

#20 Jul 30, 2009
Hey, my wife is a dancer, and you all need to stop with the mud-slinging. She goes to work and comes home. She takes nobody in the back, I have seen her dance.

I think it's a shame how you all are casting judgment on people you don't even know. Not all dancers are like that. Should I cast stones at you all and call you inbred just because you live in WV? Stop judging those you know nothing about.

“Running Out Front”

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Gods Country

#21 Jul 30, 2009
Well were does she dance..
ole pocahontas

Lorton, VA

#22 Jul 30, 2009
dingo wrote:
Well were does she dance..
his ISP said WAR W.Va

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Best reason to support Bernie Sanders! (Oct '15) 10 min Yep 36
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 12 min Ricky F 32,405
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 3 hr luci 5,546
Word assocation (Sep '07) 6 hr luci 17,383
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 9 hr Sundog512 35,625
Alert 10 hr Betty Sue 7
Jobs!!!! 10 hr Porch Honkey the ... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradshaw Mortgages