louise

Newington, CT

#1 Aug 21, 2009
What is going on with this is he sick or what?? They are not going to let him get away with this are they?
MEE

Lincoln, NE

#2 Aug 21, 2009
My thoughts exactly. There was another case of where a 19 year old boy had a consensual sexual relationship with a 16 year old girl and everyone thought he was a monster. Now, this guy was old enough to be this child's father and he get off free and clear. I think he should have gone to prison and been subjected to a little sexual assault himself!!! GROSS! SICK! WRONG!
aaa

York, NE

#3 Aug 21, 2009
Scotland let a bomber go free
judge

Lincoln, NE

#4 Jan 4, 2012
the girl told him that she was 21 and even had a fake ID plus she looked the part he didnt rape her or assulted her.when he found out she wasnt old enough he told her to get lost and she theatened to call the cops on him if he left her. he still left and she called the cops. now how is that being sick and wrong.i beleive that people judge before they even know the story.A friend of my was in the same sistuation, she got charged because the guy lied about his age.what do we have to do these days get blood samples.all im saying is that sexual assaulting a child is wrong but if a teenager will go to that extreme to lie about their ages then do we have to become the FBI to make sure this dosent happen
curious

United States

#5 Feb 16, 2013
judge wrote:
the girl told him that she was 21 and even had a fake ID plus she looked the part he didnt rape her or assulted her.when he found out she wasnt old enough he told her to get lost and she theatened to call the cops on him if he left her. he still left and she called the cops. now how is that being sick and wrong.i beleive that people judge before they even know the story.A friend of my was in the same sistuation, she got charged because the guy lied about his age.what do we have to do these days get blood samples.all im saying is that sexual assaulting a child is wrong but if a teenager will go to that extreme to lie about their ages then do we have to become the FBI to make sure this dosent happen
If she was dishonest...was he honest & told her he was married?? The fact that he was married should have been enough reason for him to stay away from her, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradshaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Becky Covey/Becker (Oct '07) Apr '17 York 2
News "Sex and the City" screwed up my sex life (Jul '13) Dec '16 Mickey 14
Commissioners Approve ANTI-AMERICAN CULT Courth... (May '16) May '16 Paul Revere 3
sex (Dec '09) Apr '16 dumass 12
Fremont Immigration Ban (Jun '10) Aug '15 TWISTED 8
Review: Z Wireless (Jun '12) Jun '15 Onekrayzangel 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 neutral 103

Bradshaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradshaw Mortgages