the local swiss

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jul 16, 2015
It is so sad to see the commercialization of Cambria by the outsiders who have moved to Cambria over the decades. They bring their city attitudes and city lifestyles to Cambria and think that it is the norm. They are so ignorant.
Heavens getaway

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 21, 2016
the local swiss wrote:
It is so sad to see the commercialization of Cambria by the outsiders who have moved to Cambria over the decades. They bring their city attitudes and city lifestyles to Cambria and think that it is the norm. They are so ignorant.
Haven't been there in yrssss, what's happening to this wonderful little place, I used to call heaven's getaway? What do you mean by commercial part? Who? It was bound to happen anyway, that's the only good monies a little town can make it on, it can't make it on its own.

If its the weird little attitudes, that I have in my own city, hate it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Big Sur - Worth the road trip (Apr '14) Aug '18 Jizz 2
News Lisa A. Mazel (Mar '09) Feb '18 Terry 7
Homeless (Feb '18) Feb '18 John 1
Trump Drag Pix Stolen (Feb '18) Feb '18 gATE gNUS 1
News Prosecutor's error leads to reversal of Cambria... (Mar '17) Jul '17 Bowout 5
Female Pedophile (Apr '17) Apr '17 Concerned Parent 1
the best largest dating website in the world! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Garland Crader 1

Bradley Jobs

Personal Finance

Bradley Mortgages