old groupie RG

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 30, 2009
i know these guys and i knew when we were young they'd be singing and playing till terry, donnie and stevie can't leave out BENJI will have to have someone else hold there insruments for them ilove you guys keep rockin!!!!!!!!!!
ho ho

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Dec 30, 2009
i thank south 49 suck
haha

Leitchfield, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2010
ho ho wrote:
i thank south 49 suck
hellnaw.. get ur head outcha ass and really listen there great!
Drink a lot

Trinity, TX

#4 Mar 26, 2010
THANKS FOR Remembering BB
zig

Winchester, KY

#5 Apr 7, 2010
seen them at the whispering pines,pretty good time,great group.
coke daddy

Clermont, KY

#6 Sep 21, 2010
Hell.. South 49 is perty good. They the 2nd best band in Brafersville!
HP PENNYPACKER

Richmond, KY

#7 Apr 27, 2011
i like cheese
friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Aug 18, 2011
wtf
country lover

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Aug 19, 2011
THey would be better if they just let brian and stevie sing and got rid of that wiser boy he sounds awful you cant understand what he is saying.
just sayin

Centerville, TX

#10 Aug 20, 2011
The "Wiser" boy does a great job singing! Stevie & Brian are great too! In fact, the whole band puts on an awesome show!!! Keep rockin' guys!!!!
country lover

Greensburg, KY

#11 Sep 4, 2011
you must be pretty drunk to think he sounds good. and your comment shows how ignorant you are. (keep rockin) its a country band dumbA@8. They don't rock
friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Sep 17, 2011
i happen to know the wiser boys very well and there isn't abetter singer out there he can sing any thing from rock to country and u gotta be drunk not to see that and his brother waylon is one of the best guitar pickers i have seen and is very in to the music and just because you say they rock doesn't mean anything that just shows that they put on a good show and form what i hear they are going to be in the battle of the bands at the marion county ham days and hope they when GO GETEM BOYS
YALL ABSOLUTELY ROCK
family

Trinity, TX

#13 Sep 17, 2011
friend wrote:
i happen to know the wiser boys very well and there isn't abetter singer out there he can sing any thing from rock to country and u gotta be drunk not to see that and his brother waylon is one of the best guitar pickers i have seen and is very in to the music and just because you say they rock doesn't mean anything that just shows that they put on a good show and form what i hear they are going to be in the battle of the bands at the marion county ham days and hope they when GO GETEM BOYS
YALL ABSOLUTELY ROCK
hey retard its spelled (win) not when. and he is not the best singer brian sings country way better than him
it sux

Big Clifty, KY

#14 Sep 24, 2011
you r so stupid brian can sind but willie is one of the best singers i have ever heard bet if they had a sing off willie would win hands down but regardless they r part of the same band and it is the best band around can't wait to see them again so who ever is the best they r great together keep up the good work guys
country lover

Rineyville, KY

#15 Sep 26, 2011
it sux wrote:
you r so stupid brian can sind but willie is one of the best singers i have ever heard bet if they had a sing off willie would win hands down but regardless they r part of the same band and it is the best band around can't wait to see them again so who ever is the best they r great together keep up the good work guys
you must not get out much
hi tech redneck

Rineyville, KY

#16 Sep 26, 2011
it sux wrote:
Is that why willie stands to the side while Brian sings shit that willie can't. if he was so great he could do it all
friend

Trinity, TX

#17 Oct 3, 2011
shows how much you know the only reason that brian sings is to show a little adversity and that they can mix things up and like whoever said before why does it matter they are one hell of a band and they do a great job who ever is singing and to sit and say one is better than the other is just stupid they are a wonderful band no matter what and personally i love to hear them no matter who is singin so everybody needs to get off of their high horse and quit faulting any of them and just sit back shut up and listen or go the f*** home!!!!!!!!!!
REBEL ROSE

Lexington, KY

#18 Nov 23, 2011
Keep going SOUTH 49 (blindside) I think you all will always be the best!
just sayin

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jan 9, 2012
country lover wrote:
you must be pretty drunk to think he sounds good. and your comment shows how ignorant you are.(keep rockin) its a country band dumbA@8. They don't rock
Funny, I am ignorant, but you don't seem to think a country band can rock...obviously, you don't get out much either. Oh & btw, I don't drink & I am perfectly sober while listening to the guys play & I still say they all ROCK!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradfordsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min mdbuilder 176,761
Married man 1 hr Friend 1
people at amazon using fmla are being targeted ... (May '13) 1 hr FedUp 14
anyone know roseanna cox (Apr '09) 1 hr Dana 19
Lowes selling defective wood 12 hr BINGO 7
Breaking in 12 hr Bad money 4
Murder in the 50s (Jan '08) 14 hr joesmhoe 117

Bradfordsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Bradfordsville Mortgages