just me

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2011
anyone have an opinion as to who you think they are?
willtellyalater

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2011
the biggest one is tina lane,,,,545 river rd,,she will spread them for anybody,,that has pills,or anything else she can get for free,,,there is alot her bf needs to know,,,anyone know his name??need to find him,,theres some stuff he needs to see.
her bf

Elk Horn, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2011
willtellyalater wrote:
the biggest one is tina lane,,,,545 river rd,,she will spread them for anybody,,that has pills,or anything else she can get for free,,,there is alot her bf needs to know,,,anyone know his name??need to find him,,theres some stuff he needs to see.
His name is Jamie coffman.
looking for tina lane

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2011
her bf wrote:
<quoted text> His name is Jamie coffman.
and would u know where Jamie works???
looking for tina lane

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2011
he will definately appricate meeting me,,,believe me he wants to know what i got to tell him,,,,show him,,,for his own eyes to see.
funny

Elk Horn, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2011
he works in construction so he moves around he works for freddie hilp. i think they are working on the new bypass across from the motel where they are putting up a building
looking for tina lane

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2011
the new by pass in lebanon?
funny

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Nov 13, 2011
yes
looking for tina lane

Mount Vernon, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2011
thanks
crystal smothers

Campbellsville, KY

#10 May 31, 2012
you give her anything to snort up her nose and she hill be your ho $5 hour lmfao you are pathetic i hope everytime you kiss chris smothers in the mouth you taste my sweet juices that he sucks out every day, if you cant see he is using you for a ride and dope you one blind mf
oh my

Smiths Grove, KY

#11 Aug 16, 2012
crystal smothers wrote:
you give her anything to snort up her nose and she hill be your ho $5 hour lmfao you are pathetic i hope everytime you kiss chris smothers in the mouth you taste my sweet juices that he sucks out every day, if you cant see he is using you for a ride and dope you one blind mf
lmfao they deserve each other. neither one of them take care of their kids
u better look out

Leitchfield, KY

#12 Mar 31, 2013
Everybody on here can go straight to he'll crystal u have a lot of room to talk u don't take care of your kid either cause u stay messed up on klonopins to know where the hell your at let alone take care of your kid u dumb bitch.
SMUThers and SLUThers

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Aug 6, 2013
Chris and crysTAIL are at it AGAIN. Sheriff deputies need somethin' to do anyway, won't be long before they up on the hill AGAIN. They ain't married, no need since they are already kin. To answer the question, Chris Slut hers Smothers is biggest wh€re in bville
jus sayin

United States

#14 Oct 30, 2013
kayla is a big one! Flirts and trys to put it on other guys!
lickedalotofpuss

Warner Robins, GA

#15 Oct 31, 2013
jus sayin wrote:
kayla is a big one! Flirts and trys to put it on other guys!
what does she look like
duh

Lebanon, KY

#16 Nov 2, 2013
lickedalotofpuss wrote:
<quoted text>what does she look like
shes fat and has alot of tattos
not

United States

#17 Jan 7, 2014
duh wrote:
<quoted text>shes fat and has alot of tattos
not very smart either shes stupid too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradfordsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Michael Hill 35 min Town girl 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min usa 169,917
Stephen Thompson??? 2 hr Need to know 5
Hey did you know it going to be bad storms in h... 4 hr Bobbit 2
Pooh bear 6 hr Dino69 1
DawnaHash 9 hr Good Christians 1
Dawna Hash 10 hr Viper 2

Bradfordsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance