Next Last
miss confused

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Anyone know where he is now
miss confused

United States

#2 Jul 23, 2012
Was a ole aquaintance around 2001/2003 and we lost touch would really like to touch base again so if anyone knows where he is now i would appreciate the information
find you

Trenton, TN

#3 Jul 24, 2012
if he wants to see you he'll find you
miss confused

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2012
Wasn't asking for someone to be a smartass jw how to contact him again
pimp

Jackson, TN

#5 Jul 25, 2012
he smokes crack out a tube sock
miss confused

United States

#7 Jul 25, 2012
Yall some freaking idiots just wanted to touch base with an ole friend not get all the retarded ppl stupid ass responses
pimp

United States

#8 Jul 27, 2012
lick it but don't smoke it. Crack smokin leads to peter smokin!
miss confused

United States

#9 Jul 28, 2012
Y dont u just stay ur ignorant ass off here cause you just say retarded ass shit anyways
pimp

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2012
Miss confused gives rim jobs 2 for a dollar...she has s brown mustahe. I will stay off if u get me off.
samantha

Mercer, TN

#12 Jul 31, 2012
i hear ya dude i heared he was on all type of drugs from what i hear he aint nothing but a drughead...
samantha

Mercer, TN

#13 Jul 31, 2012
yea i hear ya dude i hear he is on crack and all kinds of drugs
miss confused

Houston, TX

#14 Jul 31, 2012
Thanks samantha i had heard that too was trying to find out if it was true.probably better off not making contact again, but i wish him well may god be with him n getting help with his problem.
samantha

Mercer, TN

#15 Aug 1, 2012
girl your very welcome.......i heard he dont even work unless he got a job lately all so heard his kids dont even come around either poor excuess for a dad is what i hear but u can hear everything......but kinda makes you wonder dont it.....
miss confused

Houston, TX

#16 Aug 1, 2012
Yes it does thats so sad, here was a good person when i knew him.drugs destroys lives
find you

Trenton, TN

#17 Aug 3, 2012
well you kept on until you finally got someone trashed on topix.what a wonderful friend and big person you are
get to know

Mercer, TN

#18 Aug 3, 2012
i all so heard the same thing about him to samantha...but you can hear just about anything you know...unless you know someone then why say something about them or do you know him.....
samantha

Mercer, TN

#19 Aug 3, 2012
yes get to know......i do know him and do u know me u seem to act like it......and i do know he does those things to....
samantha

Mercer, TN

#20 Aug 9, 2012
hey find you its only treshing someone if you dont know someone but i do know him and every word it true and you talking about me being some kind of friend hell you dont even know anytning about me..........
find you

Trenton, TN

#21 Aug 10, 2012
i do know that if someone is your friend you don't get on topix and tell
anything.a real friend just doesn't do that.people who come on topix and ask about someone just to get bad things said (true or not true) are NOT friends and cannot be trusted as one.
with friends like that no on needs enemies--now that is the truth
samantha

Mercer, TN

#22 Aug 11, 2012
find you didnt say i was his friend...just said i know that it is true.....you act like you know me do you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scotty criswell 4 hr Doug K 5
Who is the hottest single guy in Dyer? (Apr '11) 9 hr happily married 53
To the lady that ran over our dog on hwy 190 in... 9 hr an animal rescuer 2
Easiest girls in Milan? 10 hr Guest 10
GC Band 13 hr Guest 3
Changes at the sheriff dept 15 hr truth from heaven 143
Terry Lynn Coffman (Feb '12) 16 hr cassi79 10
Bradford Dating
Find my Match

Bradford Jobs