Police raid on meth lab leads to 4 ar...

Police raid on meth lab leads to 4 arrests

There are 41 comments on the Jacksonsun.com story from Dec 1, 2006, titled Police raid on meth lab leads to 4 arrests. In it, Jacksonsun.com reports that:

Four Gibson County residents are in jail, and three more were being sought Thursday after a raid conducted Wednesday afternoon on a suspected methamphetamine lab near Milan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonsun.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Joseph R Cortez

Chicago, IL

#56 Dec 28, 2011
Brother Jerry, Shalom and praise The name of the Most High Yahuah Elohim of Yisrael. Just happened on this site because of the word Natsarim and I was amazed to see your comments. You are a servant of the Most High and have no business debating with the world, in fact listen to the Masters word not mine 2 tim 2:4 No one serving as a soldier gets entangled in civilian affairs, but rather tries to please his commanding officer. Our business as Natsarim is to be setting the example and living our lives separated from this corrupted world. Brother I love you, and if you love Him, pray on this and have peace in your heart. Please do not take this offensivley, and if you feel offended, i'm sorry, it wasnt meant to embarress you, but to strengthen you. Peace in the name of Yahushua ha Mashiach. P.S. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should men wear flip flops 2 hr Uh huh 12
Down town 3 hr Oak 15
When black guys call each other "G" (Apr '12) 3 hr Internet 22
Homeless person 6 hr guest 18
Flatt 15 hr Blake9607 23
Looking for love 19 hr James 1
Bradford Apartments Aug 24 I C Say the blind... 6

Bradford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance