GCHS Pioneer Marching Band

Posted in the Bradford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Band Parent

Dallas, TX

#1 May 27, 2012
Let's all start thinking about another great year of GCHS Pioneer marching band! The Pioneer band stadium will be rocking at halftime to another winning performance as we play and march to state in 2012!
Pioneer Alumni of 2012

Humboldt, TN

#2 May 27, 2012
Heck yeah!

United States

#3 May 29, 2012
Band always does great !!!
peter

Jackson, TN

#4 May 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
Band always does great !!!
suport the band while they suck,blow and beat
oleblue

Auburn, PA

#5 May 29, 2012
When is one time the number 2 is greater than 4?
Answer: Lady Pioneers State Championships when compared to band's.....
Smh

Humboldt, TN

#6 May 30, 2012
oleblue wrote:
Lolwut?
Puzzled

Jackson, TN

#7 May 31, 2012
oleblue wrote:
Why would you want to compare the championships at the same school? You should celebrate all of them! Each school supporter should aspire for all Pioneer activities to succeed!
sport

Jackson, TN

#8 May 31, 2012
Puzzled wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you want to compare the championships at the same school? You should celebrate all of them! Each school supporter should aspire for all Pioneer activities to succeed!
in sports you prepair for different teams inband u do the same thing over and over no comparence
Puzzled

Jackson, TN

#9 Jun 1, 2012
sport wrote:
<quoted text>in sports you prepair for different teams inband u do the same thing over and over no comparence
Yes, sport, teams "prepare" for each opponent. Bands prepare for each contest as well...I'm saying that all championships at a school should be celebrated equally and not give one importance over another.
oleblue

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#10 Jun 1, 2012
BUT...does the band not perform the same "show" in each competition?
A basketball team has to prepare for each opponent as they have different type players, defenses, and offenses.
Just saying.....
Meg

Humboldt, TN

#11 Jun 2, 2012
I think they all work just as hard, have great coaches and directors, and deserve as much praise as we have to offer both of them. They're great kids that are dedicated to what they do. If your heart isn't in the plays (basketball) or in the sets (band), you won't succeed. Good luck to both organizations on your upcoming seasons!
oleblue

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#12 Jun 2, 2012
Puzzled wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the band and its parents/supporters need to start supporting the teams more? Instead of leaving after half-time performance they should be required to stay for the entire game. We need support at home bkb games..a pep band that plays..etc..the band knocks the fb team just as much as we athletic supporters knock on the band. Their heads need to come out of the clouds occasionally.
lou

Jackson, TN

#13 Jun 2, 2012
were ready for the geek show!
gc football

Fulton, KY

#14 Jun 2, 2012
lou wrote:
were ready for the geek show!
by the geek show u mean gc football games no we r not ready! lol they can break the schools record for most loses with out a win this year. nice goal for them. looks like it is well with in reach! GO GC BAND to another STATE CHAMPS while gc football goes for a school record for most loses!!!
hull000

Murray, KY

#15 Jun 2, 2012
STOP STARTING THREADS, TOPIX IS NOT THE PLACE !!!
PEOPLE APPARENTLY NEVER LEARN, ALL THIS DOES IS STIRS UP CONTROVERSY !!!!!!!!!! AT LEAST FIND A BETTER PLACE THAN HERE !
Parent and booster

Gleason, TN

#16 Jun 3, 2012
Only band parents give a darn about the freaking band. Get a life!
Senoir

Fulton, KY

#17 Jun 3, 2012
Parent and booster wrote:
Only band parents give a darn about the freaking band. Get a life!
That is just wrong! You should have said "Only football parents give a darn about the freaking football games." Look in the full seats before and empty seats after half time at the home football games. When the band stops playing the seats become empty! LOL! We blow and you guys get beat! We win state you set a school record for loses! See we make a great team. lol Lets see you out top that one.
wondering

Murray, KY

#18 Jun 3, 2012
oleblue wrote:
<quoted text>Then the band and its parents/supporters need to start supporting the teams more? Instead of leaving after half-time performance they should be required to stay for the entire game. We need support at home bkb games..a pep band that plays..etc..the band knocks the fb team just as much as we athletic supporters knock on the band. Their heads need to come out of the clouds occasionally.
Does the football or basketball teams go and support the band when they perform? I don't think so. Maybe they should all support each other.
oleblue

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#19 Jun 4, 2012
@ "wondering", by supporting the teams more, I meant HOME games. As for athletes traveling to support the band at their competitions, I haven't a clue. BUT, if I were a BF/BlB player and had competed in a game the night prior, No, I would not attend.
GCHS Supporter

Henning, TN

#20 Jun 5, 2012
oleblue wrote:
@ "wondering", by supporting the teams more, I meant HOME games. As for athletes traveling to support the band at their competitions, I haven't a clue. BUT, if I were a BF/BlB player and had competed in a game the night prior, No, I would not attend.
You would not attend because you played the night before..ok..do you realize the band attends all football games at home and away on Friday nights and is back at the school early Saturday morning to load trucks and go to their competitions which usually last all day on Saturdays?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smokin Hot BBQ (Aug '11) 2 hr Say what 91
Kim Johnson 2 hr Teddy 2
is milan a good place to live 2 hr Say what 28
houses by grainery 6 hr rambrose 10
Tonya Elam 8 hr Asking 1
rowdy people (Sep '10) 11 hr lilbopeep 9
Marriage in God's hands 22 hr GrammerPolice 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradford Mortgages