First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Unknown

Paris, TN

#87 Feb 4, 2013
RedneckGirly wrote:
They always get our order wrong. Their ice cream tastes like sand. All the girls are ditzy. Martin's is better.
Actually, the girls aren't ditzy because I'm one of them. By the looks of your name though, I'm sure your not far from "ditzy."
Media Alert

United States

#88 Feb 4, 2013
Sonic in Greenfield has been named the best source of milk shakes east of the Mississippi for the 2012 year.
Jennie

Ormond Beach, FL

#90 Jul 19, 2014
I like this place and to nite I wanted some ice cream! When I got home it was very gritty and after that I did won't it soo sad
letnuknow

Jackson, TN

#91 Oct 11, 2014
I have made my last trip to Sonic in Greenfield for food, I ordered a chicken strip basket, with fries, when it was delivered, I got the basket, with tater tors, which was cold, the chicken was cold, and mostly crust, not enough meat , to even taste, the only thing that had any heat to it was the bread. If I want a cold meal I will wait until Mc Donalds gets here. Sonic is good for a cold drink .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for father...Michael Sanders 2 hr Passing along info 18
Side chicks 3 hr Guest 12
Has anyone seen the Greenfield twitter.com acco... 8 hr Jimmy D 4
Milan Music Selection (Sep '12) 9 hr work 20
Dunn 9 hr Leroy 4
Babydaddy hasn't paid child support since January (Jun '13) 10 hr SickoftheseHos 43
Anytime Fitness (Apr '16) 11 hr needajob 12

Bradford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradford Mortgages