arrest made in bradford

arrest made in bradford

Posted in the Bradford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Humboldt, TN

#1 Aug 27, 2010
Does anyone know about a preacher getting arrested in bradford today.
Bradford Resident

Somerset, KY

#2 Aug 28, 2010
Hadn't heard anything about that but I am sure given this forum we will get all the details and "facts" real soon.
Salem

Paris, France

#3 Aug 28, 2010
guest wrote:
Does anyone know about a preacher getting arrested in bradford today.
He wasn't burning witches was he?
WD40 Time

Germany

#4 Aug 30, 2010
Arrest in Bradford? Did they break out the old rusted handcuffs?

Erin, TN

#5 Aug 30, 2010
after i heard what this sick freak did I hope he gets what's coming to him.
Bradford Resident

Somerset, KY

#6 Aug 31, 2010
guest wrote:
after i heard what this sick freak did I hope he gets what's coming to him.
Well why don't you enlighten us as to what happen.
I know

Humboldt, TN

#7 Aug 31, 2010
He's in jail for molestation of a young girl ,but everyone is keeping it hush hush because he's a preacher.
BRFD2

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Aug 31, 2010
What is the name?

Humboldt, TN

#9 Aug 31, 2010
it's in the news paper
curious

Monterey, TN

#10 Aug 31, 2010
is this for real?
Bradford Resident

Somerset, KY

#11 Sep 1, 2010
guest wrote:
it's in the news paper
Which newspaper?
BRFD2

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Sep 1, 2010
It's Skullbone and in the Milan paper.
Bradford Resident

Somerset, KY

#13 Sep 3, 2010
He was a former pastor of the Skullbone Church of Christ, paper said he lived in Dresden.
I know

Erin, TN

#14 Sep 3, 2010
"former" meaning when the elders found out he had to quit.
hello

Erin, TN

#15 Sep 4, 2010
i think it is completly rediculous that all u lazy people have nothing better to do then sit on the computer and gossip! If ur real concerned on how people are living their lives u better take a double check on how ur living urs!!!
I know

Humboldt, TN

#16 Sep 4, 2010
well I'm not in jail for messing with little kids so I'm good.
Bradford Resident

Somerset, KY

#18 Sep 5, 2010
hello wrote:
i think it is completly rediculous that all u lazy people have nothing better to do then sit on the computer and gossip! If ur real concerned on how people are living their lives u better take a double check on how ur living urs!!!
Well you must be lazy also for being on here posting telling us what we should do..........

Cookeville, TN

#19 Sep 6, 2010
i do not know the whole story but if he forced her to do anything then he should pay for what he did. No one but God, him & her will ever know though. But, i do know for a fact that she liked him & they were seen in public hugging,loving, & rubbing all over each other. Unfortunately, we may never know the whole story. A mole hill quickly turns into a mountain, especially in bradford. He better run as fast as he can because when you get accused of something in Bradford... omg everyone gets diarrhea of the mouth & people are nothing but "crazy mean". sadly, that is the only life that most bradford people know. small town bullcrap gossipers that need to get a life. God Bless the people involved. No one is perfect and no one has walked a mile in your shoes. Hang in there. God will prevail.
Concerned Parent

Olive Branch, MS

#20 Sep 9, 2010
My problem in the whole situation is the girl is 14 he is 29. I don't care if she "liked" him. She is a child. Anyone old enough who knew about this before he was arrested and didn't report it to the proper authorities should be sitting in that jail cell right beside him! Any person male or female that is that old and does something to a child is SICK period!! I know teens bodies are maturing faster and they are showing a whole lot more skin than they did when we were younger, but at 14 they are not mature enough to be having that kind of relation ship with a grown MARRIED man! He abused his power as an authority figure and took advantage of a young girl with a puppy dog crush. If it was my child, the only court date you would be reading about would be mine because that Pervert wouldn't be alive to be arraigned!! PERIOD!!!
i agree

Cookeville, TN

#21 Sep 9, 2010
i totally agree. there is nothing right about the whole situation... I even question why her parents let her spend so much time with him. It was trouble waiting to happen. I hate it for all involved. God Bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MoveOut is a dog raper 1 hr moveOUT 3
Who is the Gorgeous readhead works by poppas pizza 2 hr Guest 19
What yall can tell me about Brooke Tripp? (Oct '15) 4 hr get updated 10
charles mathew "pure country powers/mat powers? 5 hr Marty 2
gibson county correctional complex (Dec '14) 5 hr The Convict 46
TIWF-Rasslin 5 hr The Invader 22
tiffany mcalister (Aug '10) 6 hr Wrong 6

Bradford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance