"Coke" at McDonalds
Huh

Trenton, TN

#1 Apr 16, 2013
I recently heard that some of the people that work at McDonalds were doing "Coke" while they were working. Do you think this is true?
Dr Pepper

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2013
probably so by the looks of things there, they dont serve Pepsi products.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 16, 2013
reason for my drinking the orange stuff..
Wow

Henry, TN

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Smh
Castiron

Humble, TX

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Can McDonald's employees afford cocaine?
Just me

Baldwin Park, CA

#6 Apr 25, 2013
Heard that the lobby person sells it
grimmus

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 25, 2013
IM getting my job back!
Wow

Henry, TN

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Tragic still smh
Wow

Henry, TN

#9 Apr 27, 2013
Castiron wrote:
Can McDonald's employees afford cocaine ?

although I dont agree with things being said on this site bc I work there and no there is no cocaine in that place. But dont get it twisted. Just bc a person works at mcdinalds doesnt make them low class or beneath you. There are plenty employees there making a living, and having as much as the next person. you ppl kill me judging someone bc of who their employeed with. But at the same time when you come in you act like your ok. Get over that. Its not about who works where today, its at least I do have a job and im living a respectable life while trying to survive in this warped world. Thank you.
Wow

Henry, TN

#10 Apr 27, 2013
and its not mcdonalds that has cocaine issues. Dont you read the news? Its all these high class shit dont stink judges and lawyers thats doing all the cocaine and meth and having the meth labs ect. Not us its your people doing the sh!*. So back off of the rumors and lies.
Applause

Humboldt, TN

#11 Apr 27, 2013
Wow wrote:
and its not mcdonalds that has cocaine issues. Dont you read the news? Its all these high class shit dont stink judges and lawyers thats doing all the cocaine and meth and having the meth labs ect. Not us its your people doing the sh!*. So back off of the rumors and lies.
Very well said!!!!
Castiron

United States

#12 Apr 27, 2013
Wow wrote:
Settle down just a minute. What I said was said in jest. I didn't intend on offending anyone. I try to only post truthful, positive statements. I am no better then you or anybody else. I respect you for being responsible and earning your living.
Wow

Henry, TN

#13 Apr 28, 2013
Castiron wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down just a minute. What I said was said in jest. I didn't intend on offending anyone. I try to only post truthful, positive statements. I am no better then you or anybody else. I respect you for being responsible and earning your living.

Thank you. Just that ppl tend to act like we r stupid bc we work there and now they saying ppl use cocaine thete. So not true. Its actually a very good staff at trenton mcdonalds and they dont tolerate drugs. You do ur job or ur out the door. No games.
Jamie brown

Humboldt, TN

#14 Apr 28, 2013
Im callig the cops!
Wow

Henry, TN

#15 Apr 28, 2013
Jamie brown wrote:
Im callig the cops!
Soooo? Call them.
Concerned Customer

Santa Monica, CA

#16 Apr 29, 2013
Not sure if I'll be going back there. I was in there today and the man or woman(not sure what it is) was screaming at a customer in the parking lot that he/she was going to kick the customer's ass. Not something I want my kids to be hearing when we go to a family establishment
Concerned Customer

Santa Monica, CA

#17 Apr 29, 2013
The man/woman was the person who does lobby during the day
jus sayin

Henry, TN

#18 Apr 29, 2013
Probably high on coke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't custodial dads make non custodial mom... 1 hr Living it 7
anyone know them 2 hr Penny 36
Info on Brandi 3 hr MindYourBusiness 9
Crystal and her new love! 4 hr crystal 2
Kim Spain 4 hr peter long prong 1
Shih tzu puppies 6 hr Dan1 1
kevin longmire? 23 hr Butthurt 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradford Mortgages