United States

#65829 Feb 10, 2013
Gd lmao
long time poster

United States

#65831 Feb 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Thanks honey but I reclaimed my name from the one who took it some time ago. But I'm back now and hopefully we will become fast friends. Have a great day.
I knew it was you, my "real" Really love, not that fake fatty that tried to steal your name. Welcome back.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#65834 Feb 10, 2013
long time poster wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it was you, my "real" Really love, not that fake fatty that tried to steal your name. Welcome back.
Thanks honey.
roxy

United States

#65835 Feb 10, 2013
long time poster wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it was you, my "real" Really love, not that fake fatty that tried to steal your name. Welcome back.
i dnt want more bs...but,otay,up to u n im not sayin its all bs,dam,i srrys,he brings out my bad side
roxy

United States

#65837 Feb 10, 2013
Otay chips n horchata
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#65838 Feb 10, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda,(I hope that is whom I am posting to)these stalkers/harassers, the ones that use different user names ect., its getting hard to keep up as they evolve so fast.
To your question, I think they pratice this deceit just to get a point across. They spend a lot of time doing it on a forum that does not pay them back, except maybe they think they can change ones mind.
Now a few posters on here made me, "to be more specific", while others gave me a view from a different angle. But I really don't believe any have changed my basic beliefs.
But Dunlapian, you are addressing the above post to someone who does the exact same thing.
roxy

United States

#65839 Feb 10, 2013
Im too tired lolz
what did you expect

Paris, TN

#65840 Feb 10, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
But Dunlapian, you are addressing the above post to someone who does the exact same thing.
what did you expect?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#65841 Feb 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks honey.
Hello, Really Sassy. Impressive and well-deserved. I shall no longer refer to this account as "Sasshole," as it is no longer warranted. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65842 Feb 10, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda,(I hope that is whom I am posting to)these stalkers/harassers, the ones that use different user names ect., its getting hard to keep up as they evolve so fast.
To your question, I think they pratice this deceit just to get a point across. They spend a lot of time doing it on a forum that does not pay them back, except maybe they think they can change ones mind.
Now a few posters on here made me, "to be more specific", while others gave me a view from a different angle. But I really don't believe any have changed my basic beliefs.
Dunlapian, tell me which Avatar will tell you the best if it's me. that seems to be what I'm going to have to rely on to let Posters know that it's definitely me...if even you can't tell, for sure.
So, of all the Ones that I've put up, tell me which One should I use, Please.
This Crap is getting ridiculous...and Topix put to put a stop to it...if they care anything about the Big Bucks they make from it because they are letting, at the most, 5 People destroy it! How STUPID is that!

Location hidden

#65843 Feb 10, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, Really Sassy. Impressive and well-deserved. I shall no longer refer to this account as "Sasshole," as it is no longer warranted. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Well thank you so much. It's a pleasure to meet you as well. Hopefully I can restore some sanity back to my name. Rest assured I'm far from perfect but I certainly hope I never get as bad as Lite n Lively. I love that sn for her however, it fits her perfectly.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#65844 Feb 10, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read a Newspaper sometime and stay away from the Supermarket Tabloids and the Propaganda Websites. They're causing your brain to atrophy!
Thank You---I have not read a tabloid in 30 years. They are pieces of SH_t. But you dem/libs love them, in fact you kind are the oes to create and write them>
roxy

United States

#65845 Feb 10, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, tell me which Avatar will tell you the best if it's me. that seems to be what I'm going to have to rely on to let Posters know that it's definitely me...if even you can't tell, for sure.
This Crap is getting ridiculous...and Topix put to put a stop to it...if they care anything about the Big Bucks they make from it because they are letting, at the most, 5 People destroy it! How STUPID is that!
u know this aint even topix lmfaooo

Location hidden

#65846 Feb 10, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>Dunlapian, tell me which Avatar will tell you the best if it's me. that seems to be what I'm going to have to rely on to let Posters know that it's definitely me...if even you can't tell, for sure.
I know one you won's be using Lite n Lively. MINE!

That's all...
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#65847 Feb 10, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Your lack of interest and knowledge of the history of our country is glaring. Have you ever heard of President Lincoln, a Republican ? The CIVIL War ? Did you know Lincoln was "this side of Washington" ? I will give you this...I don't think that lie was intentional....but, may I suggest a screen name change to...oh say...."Honestly, As Far As I Know".
There you go being a good dem/lib and move the spotlight to another topic. The CIVIL WAR. It was a war within our borders! or that is what I rem. they call it. It had two sides, both believed they were right. Might I add, if it keeps separating the people of the US, I am afraid, we are going there again.

As far as that goes, Washington in all probability killed soon to be Americans when they sided with the British. But this was not what we are talking about. You Talk in circles.
Stop

Knoxville, TN

#65848 Feb 10, 2013
Please take this forum off..it's so old.

Location hidden

#65849 Feb 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I know one you won's be using Lite n Lively. MINE!

That's all...
won't
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#65850 Feb 10, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning my friend ! I don't think he does either...since he says if the FISA Court is trying to stop Obama from targeting Americans he supports it ! AND...he apparently failed to understand that I am advocating FOR oversight of Obama and Co, not against it....And "Willard" thinks these folks understand HIS posts !!! Chuckles...!
AH!!!!--- Yes I realize you support the courts on this and I feel you be siding with the courts more often than not in the coming 4 years. You like a good dem/lib went back to bash BUSH. Thats all you people know.. HEY----------Stay with me,,,, get off of that junk and stay in the present -work for the future Not babble about the past.

Location hidden

#65851 Feb 10, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>But Dunlapian, you are addressing the above post to someone who does the exact same thing.
He most likely had the short bus retrieve him during his school age years. Sometimes even simple things are difficult for "those people".
roxy

United States

#65852 Feb 10, 2013
Yea

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you vote for liquor in Milan? 41 min Say what 4
Casey McDaniel 44 min Say what 32
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Windy 9,328
How did Chuck go from most popular Sheriff to v... 5 hr SEPT 1 71
Curious! 9 hr Herka Litorus 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 20 hr miss tuffet 8,618
Bradford Mayor Sat Progressive Thinker 3
•••
•••
Bradford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bradford Jobs

•••