First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Andrea

Tucker, GA

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Does anyone no her. I have some personal business. Apparently she likes to run her mouth.
patricia rice

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 24, 2013
Andrea wrote:
Does anyone no her. I have some personal business. Apparently she likes to run her mouth.
I am Patricia rice and if u got something to say then say it. I do not kno u and have no reason to run my mouth about u unless u r the dirty whore that slept wit my boyfriend!!! And if I wanted to run my mouth I cn. Why because I am grown!! I have freedom of speech muthafucka. And trust me when I say u dnt kno me and r messin wit the wrong one hunty!!!
Andrea

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2013
U don't know what grown means. And trust me I have better taste than some crackhead you call a man. Lol. But yea you have big problem running ur mouth. And trust you need to get your info straight b4 you accuse people of sleeping with ur nasty ass man. And bitch dont try to act hard. White bitches like you are an insult to black women like me. U have no class and uneducated.
patricia rice

United States

#4 Apr 24, 2013
Andrea wrote:
U don't know what grown means. And trust me I have better taste than some crackhead you call a man. Lol. But yea you have big problem running ur mouth. And trust you need to get your info straight b4 you accuse people of sleeping with ur nasty ass man. And bitch dont try to act hard. White bitches like you are an insult to black women like me. U have no class and uneducated.
bitch u dnt even kno me and plz believe me I have more class then u will ever have and I'm more educated than ur stupid ass. I'm NT gunna sit and argue wit some idiot on topics that has nothing else better to do. My advice for u is to grow up and get a life and trust me I ain't scared of ne bitch so if u got something to say then b a woman about yours and bring it to me. And for the record he is NT my boyfriend ne longer. U think ne of this shit on here hurts me?? Think again because it does nt. If ne thang it makes me laugh. Haters make me famous!!!
Andrea

United States

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Bitch u white stop tryen to act black. I got a lot to say to ur fat trashy ass. Meet me today at 2 at food rite. The only thing u famous for is being a hoe lol. A hoe is always gonna be a hoe.
patricia rice

United States

#6 Apr 25, 2013
Andrea wrote:
Bitch u white stop tryen to act black. I got a lot to say to ur fat trashy ass. Meet me today at 2 at food rite. The only thing u famous for is being a hoe lol. A hoe is always gonna be a hoe.
naw I ain't Neva been a hoe and never will b. I am not doin this I'm too grown for some shit like this. And I dnt have time to b meetin some dumd ass hoe at food rite. Get a life. And if u kno so much about me then u would kno that I moved frm Tennessee. Because unlike u I dnt wanna b stuck n some dead end town for the rest of my life. I wanna make something of my self. Guess u cnt say the same and as for me bein fat.....bitch plz. Bet ur man would like it!! Huh!! All I cn do is shake my head at u. U dumb slore... Take some lessons frm a real woman!! Sit bk and let me show u how its done!!
Andrea

United States

#7 Apr 25, 2013
Bitch u make me laugh. I have made something of my life. I'm a great mother of 3 and I have a wonderful career. As for u moving that's probably the smartest thing u have ever done. If u haven't made something of your life by now you won't ever. You will always b white trash. LOL.
Andrea supporter

Tucker, GA

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Patricia can't even say that much cause she don't have her kids. Andrea u just wastin ur time wit trash like Trisha. If she runnin her mouth about u just b a lady and walk away. U already no u a better woman than her. She's just a child stuck in a big body. Lol.
patricia rice

United States

#9 Apr 27, 2013
U kno wat all u hoe ass bitches cn get on here and try to dwn me all u want to but yal dnt break me down of ne thang yal bitches r funny! And u cnt talk about me because I guarantee yal lives ain't perfect and u have some skeletons n ur closets as well. I am NT ashamed of ne thing n my life!! So I say to u keep hatin. Seems to me like yal bitches dnt have NE thing else better to do than to sit around and talk about ppl on a trashy gossip site. Jus remember u cn say wat u want about me but I am livin my life the way I want to and I'm happy. I dnt worry about non factors say about me because at the end of the day ur muthafuckin opinion does not matter. Keep hatin bitches because I love it!!
Andrea supporter

Tucker, GA

#10 Apr 27, 2013
I assure u Trisha that I don't have skeletons in my closet. I works hard to support my kids. U should b ashamed but like I said u are just white trash. U make me sick tryen to act like me. Your white fat ass will never be like us. We take care of our kids. Take lessons from a sexy accomplished African American lady such as my self. Maybe u could call yourself a woman one day but you won't ever be black. You need to stick wit your kind. TRASH.
Black Kettle

Halls, TN

#11 Apr 27, 2013
Yo Andrea racist much
patricia rice

United States

#12 Apr 28, 2013
The only trash is yal. Yal the ones tryna dawg ppl out on gossip column. Sounds like u really need to get a life. And I might b fat "white trash" as u say but one thing fo sho.... Yal men love it!!! Say wat u want about me. I am comfortable n my own skin. Whatever u or NE body else has to say about me really doesn't matter. I love me!! And as for NE thing that has happened n my life I'm not embrassed about that either. We all make mistakes. And I have learned frm my mistakes. So with all that bein said... Say wat u want because ur words cnt hurt me. U hatin really isn't a very good look for yal!! Bitches!!
helps

United States

#13 Apr 28, 2013
findmore[dot]mywibes[dot]com/P atricia-Rice
mer

Cordova, TN

#15 Apr 28, 2013
I love coming to the Dyer Topix site.

I can find white trash and uneducated folks all rolled up in one. LOL!

United States

#16 Apr 28, 2013
Three things that are entirely unrelated: the two girls arguing on here and anything remotely related to education. Thanks for the laugh.
curious

United States

#17 Apr 28, 2013
patricia rice wrote:
The only trash is yal. Yal the ones tryna dawg ppl out on gossip column. Sounds like u really need to get a life. And I might b fat "white trash" as u say but one thing fo sho.... Yal men love it!!! Say wat u want about me. I am comfortable n my own skin. Whatever u or NE body else has to say about me really doesn't matter. I love me!! And as for NE thing that has happened n my life I'm not embrassed about that either. We all make mistakes. And I have learned frm my mistakes. So with all that bein said... Say wat u want because ur words cnt hurt me. U hatin really isn't a very good look for yal!! Bitches!!
I'm just curious. I noticed that u said u love yourself and made it sound like your kids were mistakes. How can you love yourself and not give a damn about your children? Any woman who acts like her kids are her last priority should be sterilized so she doesn't bring anymore children into this world.
karen

Tucker, GA

#18 May 4, 2013
I just run up on this conversation about Patricia Rice. Just incase she wondering Zay who is her son that she gave birth to 4 years ago today. He has had a wonderful birthday and has enjoyed his gifts. If u read this your kids are wondering why they haven't heard from or seen you in over 2 months. We have tried to contact u but its not our responsibility to make you b in their lives. You have to want to b in it. This is the only thing I know to contact you on because you refuse to answer Eric's calls and txt. But you respond to this kinda crap. We r running out of excuses for you. Its time for you to explain it to them
wow

United States

#19 May 4, 2013
I can not imagine not taking time for my kids. She really doesn't know what joy & fun times she is missing out on. Not that being a mom is always easy but how can anyone carry a child and give birth then not always make the effort to be involved in their lives or if your not going to be then give them to someone who would! Sounds like this woman needs our prayers. More than her, her children need prayers too.
karen

Tucker, GA

#21 May 18, 2013
U don't want those kids! Really??? Wow!!!! Smh at you!!!!! If I told dejah, and Zay, it would upset them! But they don't and never needed u CRACKHEAD!!!!! No need in playing gangsta on here when a few months ago u called crying how u gone do right and u really gone stop smoking crack and be in their life! P.s. Get a life cause my kids, are my life!
karen

Tucker, GA

#22 May 18, 2013
patricia rice wrote:
I don't want those kids. I got my life to live. I'm a beautiful single woman and i don't need nothing holding me back. So fuk all ya hoes. U jus mad u ain't me.
REALLY!!! SMFH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls in the silver Pontic 1 hr Lord 1
Michelle doran 1 hr Chevy 3
debit card fees at court house 4 hr guest 3
Brad Essary 4 hr guest 24
Black manager at taco Bell 6 hr ChopperBlades 2
My money (Dec '12) 9 hr suspense 69
Looking for father...Michael Sanders 13 hr Desperate for men 6

Bradford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance