DEM BOYZ

Erin, TN

#1 Apr 20, 2011
This dude right here is the coolest and buckest guy around...ya'll know ya'll agree with me
go mel

Columbia, SC

#2 Apr 22, 2011
I agree
dem boiz

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2011
Suck it
joes mom

Pineville, KY

#5 Jul 16, 2012
i hate him.
the real joes mom

Pineville, KY

#6 Jul 16, 2012
i love my son!!:)
LMAO

Huron, TN

#7 Jul 19, 2012
Apparently I can't post what I really think of this loser because I have to "be polite". But, lets just say... I DON'T LIKE HIM. Lmao
Lmfao

Pineville, KY

#8 Aug 9, 2012
Hahah lmao your a p.u.s.s.y i wanna know what ya wanna say about him :)
LMAO

Huron, TN

#9 Aug 9, 2012
okay. how about he's a scared little B.I.T.C.H who wants to act tough on the internet where he has his little back up crew but when it comes down to actually doing something about it, he wants to make up excuses on why he can't. He's a pathetic excuse for a man. DRUGGIE. Hell he couldn't even keep Brittany Flatt... That says a lot right there in itself.
Lmfao

Pineville, KY

#10 Aug 10, 2012
Hahaha ok man if you say so.. I think I've seen my brother in enough fights to know he doesn't need help to fight(:
Lmfao

Pineville, KY

#11 Aug 10, 2012
And why in the world would he need to kick your A$$ and risk gettin in trouble over someone as pathetic as u "lmao" your def not worth his time and Every time I see him I'm pretty sure he doesn't have trouble with the ladies(: I'm guessing your his age so why dont u move on and get a life and stop talkin sh!t (:
baby-g
#12 Aug 16, 2012
From what i heard he plays with girls emotions like a guitar. I think if he got over his trust issues he'd be a good boyfriend tho. He seems like he would take care of his girl right.
Sun spinning around Earth
#13 Aug 16, 2012
Get real WHO really gives a - - - - about this topic.
mad bro

Pineville, KY

#14 Sep 3, 2012
me tough on the internet? haha i've never talked shit to anyone on the internet...how low is someones life where they gotta make up off the wall shit like that?? i mean come on now, i've never backed doown from a fight and never will...i'll give you a address right now if you want it and send you home with that head bleeding and hanging low...if it makes you feel more like a man or woman to talk shit on topix then someone needs to get a life. gotta hide behind a fake name and can't say who you really are...and i'm the bitch? haha your to funny...since you know so much bout me then you should def have my number, so plz plz plz text me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guys to avoid 2 38 min No pic or video 27
Who will run for Mayor of Trenton TN 1 hr guest 24
Cayce McDaniel 2 hr I agree 14
available (Nov '11) 4 hr Yep 13
Any Cougars/ milfs want to text or snapchat? (Jun '14) 5 hr Really 18
Thievery 5 hr GWL123 1
Tiger Express 7 hr Bad Service 9

Bradford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance