Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

This dude right here is the coolest and buckest guy around...ya'll know ya'll agree with me
go mel

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

I agree
dem boiz

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Judged:

Suck it
joes mom

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

i hate him.
the real joes mom

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

i love my son!!:)
LMAO

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Apparently I can't post what I really think of this loser because I have to "be polite". But, lets just say... I DON'T LIKE HIM. Lmao
Lmfao

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Hahah lmao your a p.u.s.s.y i wanna know what ya wanna say about him :)
LMAO

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

okay. how about he's a scared little B.I.T.C.H who wants to act tough on the internet where he has his little back up crew but when it comes down to actually doing something about it, he wants to make up excuses on why he can't. He's a pathetic excuse for a man. DRUGGIE. Hell he couldn't even keep Brittany Flatt... That says a lot right there in itself.
Lmfao

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Hahaha ok man if you say so.. I think I've seen my brother in enough fights to know he doesn't need help to fight(:
Lmfao

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

And why in the world would he need to kick your A$$ and risk gettin in trouble over someone as pathetic as u "lmao" your def not worth his time and Every time I see him I'm pretty sure he doesn't have trouble with the ladies(: I'm guessing your his age so why dont u move on and get a life and stop talkin sh!t (:
baby-g
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

From what i heard he plays with girls emotions like a guitar. I think if he got over his trust issues he'd be a good boyfriend tho. He seems like he would take care of his girl right.
Sun spinning around Earth
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Get real WHO really gives a - - - - about this topic.
mad bro

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

me tough on the internet? haha i've never talked shit to anyone on the internet...how low is someones life where they gotta make up off the wall shit like that?? i mean come on now, i've never backed doown from a fight and never will...i'll give you a address right now if you want it and send you home with that head bleeding and hanging low...if it makes you feel more like a man or woman to talk shit on topix then someone needs to get a life. gotta hide behind a fake name and can't say who you really are...and i'm the bitch? haha your to funny...since you know so much bout me then you should def have my number, so plz plz plz text me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bradford Discussions

Search the Bradford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Irving 124,483
Kelly Hardin 18 min Guest 27
Candidate forum 22 min guest 38
v98 (Jul '13) 2 hr guest 49
Judge Newell MUST GO!! 2 hr SOUYHERN GENTLEMAN 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr ventriloquist 8,472
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr ventriloquist 8,502
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bradford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bradford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••