The Lighter Side of Counterfeiting Pu...

The Lighter Side of Counterfeiting Puts Zippo in a Fix With 'Rippos'

There are 2 comments on the Bradford Today story from Mar 29, 2011, titled The Lighter Side of Counterfeiting Puts Zippo in a Fix With 'Rippos'. In it, Bradford Today reports that:

BRADFORD, Pa.-"Always works-or we fix it" has, with minor tinkering, been a Zippo lighter slogan since 1937.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bradford Today.

Marcia Neil

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2011
Sad but true -- a rare and tiny waxy/gel oracle-bead artifact beneath a limestone roadside-rest/monument was discovered and 'read' decades ago, where sometimes a harmful Zippo lighter-use is dreamed. A local University of Pittsburgh campus installation has remained true to the former Bradford Business School, helping to negotiate asphalt dust from multi-lane vehicular bypass project directly onto nearby Degolia PA archaeological site as well as a multitude of other business-scheme influence-network operations. Revelation about mucousal-artifact site altered among business-minded McKean County PA populations, sent via Internet to Archaeological Institute of America and to other international-themed organizations has exposed Bradford PA business-class memberships to foreign-competition interests scandalized by site condition-and-effects reports and local population belief-systems that include possible mucousal-artifact immolation as one result from original windproof-lighter mass-production.
jess

Laval, Canada

#2 Jan 13, 2012
This really helped me with my zippo http://howtofixstuff.blogspot.com/2012/01/how...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bustys Aug 13 Lookin 2
Incidents at the ER at BRMC Aug 1 marcia neil 1
Bradford Manor Jul 27 Move out 1
snoop Jul 24 EUC1989 1
Fran Bottone (Jan '14) Jun '17 Fran da bone 2
Coin shop incident Jun '17 alice 2
Dorothy Lane Jun '17 anon 2

Bradford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance