Man arrested with gun and 52 grams of...

Man arrested with gun and 52 grams of meth

There are 61 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from Jun 15, 2012, titled Man arrested with gun and 52 grams of meth. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

A Bradford man is "on ice" in the White County Detention Center after investigators say they found him with "Ice" meth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

guest

Lewisville, TX

#43 Jun 20, 2012
water bug wrote:
Who in bradford is on drugs? Any names?
Seriously? That question literally just made me laugh out loud.
g

United States

#44 Jun 20, 2012
Easier to ask who ISN'T!!!
truth

Olive Branch, MS

#45 Jun 20, 2012
g wrote:
Easier to ask who ISN'T!!!
Bradford, like all towns, has drug users. However, there are plenty of us who don't do drugs...never have...never will!
Hello again

Olive Branch, MS

#46 Jun 20, 2012
Agree!!!

Since: May 12

Olive Branch, MS

#47 Jun 20, 2012
Agree
gagging

Haslet, TX

#48 Jul 11, 2012
Seen on facebook he was in the hospital and having visitors today. I hope he gets well soon and everything turns out the best it can for everyone.
Brutis

Olive Branch, MS

#49 Jul 12, 2012
Yea I saw were a few posted that they went and visited him . Guess they just wanted to make sure EVERYONE knew they were buddy's .
mind your own bussiness

United States

#50 Jul 15, 2012
Im pretty sure that every one in this town has a family member that has been involved with with drugs so noone can judge anyone
the muscle intown

Olive Branch, MS

#51 Jul 27, 2012
drug dealers and child molesters are not even comparable. although ALL sins in the EYES OF GOD are equal, we as people don't treat or look at them the same. as for someone dealing or doing drugs being a good person, sure its possible. the real problem is the people who decide which drugs are legal and which ones are not. all you people saying you cant do or deal drugs and be a good person should see whats in your preacher's medicine cabinet. or your mom and dad's medicine cabinet. you can talk about the pay-offs, rip-offs, and the things nobody saw in the "drug world" like they are the epitome of evil, and at the same time you're waiting in line with your sick child at the doctor's office only to watch the pharmaceutical salesman get in to see the dr. BEFORE YOU. it wouldn't hurt any of us in between all those prayers, to step back and try to see the big picture and maybe DO something to help. sure, prayer and faith in the LORD are good things, but I don't think GOD wants us all to just sit on our fat lazys and DO nothing.
hehe?

Olive Branch, MS

#52 Jul 27, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>It's even worse when you are brought up in a family that deals drugs, when kids grow up in this kind of lifestyle, it doesn't seem to be such a big deal to them! I'm not at all saying it is right, or taking up for anyone. It is terrible & it destroys lives everywhere. I've been there, and I am so thankful I'm not anymore. I'm not a terrible person and never have been!
are you saying that his family is doing drugs?
?

Olive Branch, MS

#53 Jul 27, 2012
Really wrote:
More like brother-in-law and cousins the list goes on an on here - right - get the facts straight and stop some accusations yourself! Ain't it what killed a few?? Regardless - it all needs cleaned up in your town!
are you saying that the family is doing drugs?
Jack

Van Buren, AR

#54 Aug 5, 2012
You got the wrong Jack, I never posted anything about Tim or my brother. So do your home work next time and know who your talking about before running your mourh
meemeepeepee

United States

#55 Aug 6, 2012
Properly stated
huh

Olive Branch, MS

#56 Aug 6, 2012
crazy
Truthful

Cabot, AR

#57 Aug 14, 2012
I agree with porky. It is terrible the grips of addiction. Whether its sex, drugs, alcohol, tobacco etc... But I am a former meth addict, and I will tell you from experience that there is no such thing as a good meth user or dealer. I was a piece of shit while I was on drugs. If my family had babied me along I would of ended up dead or in prison for good. Dont sugar coat it. Shouldnt mix God up in it either. You are as ungodly as you can be when your on that mess. Its the only way out of it true enough. Knowing what I know about it I will end the persons that ever introduce my children to it. There will be no mercy shown. Meth dealers are satans handymen. Dont make em out to be a saint. Can they change? Sure. Call a spade a spade though. When you deal drugs, you deal death and destruction.
kicked the habbit

Olive Branch, MS

#58 Aug 15, 2012
Truthful wrote:
I agree with porky. It is terrible the grips of addiction. Whether its sex, drugs, alcohol, tobacco etc... But I am a former meth addict, and I will tell you from experience that there is no such thing as a good meth user or dealer. I was a piece of shit while I was on drugs. If my family had babied me along I would of ended up dead or in prison for good. Dont sugar coat it. Shouldnt mix God up in it either. You are as ungodly as you can be when your on that mess. Its the only way out of it true enough. Knowing what I know about it I will end the persons that ever introduce my children to it. There will be no mercy shown. Meth dealers are satans handymen. Dont make em out to be a saint. Can they change? Sure. Call a spade a spade though. When you deal drugs, you deal death and destruction.

Amen
the muscle intown

Cabot, AR

#60 Aug 18, 2012
truthful, if you were a piece of shit then, there's good odds you were before and still are. it pisses me off when people combine thieves and dopeheads into the same category too. i'm not calling anyone a saint either. there are people out there that do dope that have jobs and don't infringe on other people tho. those people probably in fact make up the far larger percentage, and the no-gooders are the smaller handful of punks that give the rest of us "dopers" a bad name.
and truthful, on one hand you say not to mix God up in it, and(if i understand you correctly) the very next second you say its(God, i assume you mean)the only way out. so which is it? if you even know what you mean. personally, i'm sure GOD intends church for sinners. like i said, i'm not callin anyone a saint.

wow
#61 Aug 19, 2012
the muscle intown wrote:
truthful, if you were a piece of shit then, there's good odds you were before and still are. it pisses me off when people combine thieves and dopeheads into the same category too. i'm not calling anyone a saint either. there are people out there that do dope that have jobs and don't infringe on other people tho. those people probably in fact make up the far larger percentage, and the no-gooders are the smaller handful of punks that give the rest of us "dopers" a bad name.
and truthful, on one hand you say not to mix God up in it, and(if i understand you correctly) the very next second you say its(God, i assume you mean)the only way out. so which is it? if you even know what you mean. personally, i'm sure GOD intends church for sinners. like i said, i'm not callin anyone a saint.
couldnt have said it better myself.
dawn
#62 Aug 19, 2012
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
What facts do I need to get straight and what accusations did I make? I just called you on saying "uncles" - didn't deny anything else you said. Why so defensive?
Really is defensive cuz im bettin her hypocritical ass has got some skeletons in her closet! Be care when casting stones sweetie
meemeepeepee

United States

#63 Aug 20, 2012
Yes a lot of skeletons I assure ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cecil? 21 min Darryl 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 24 min --Bad Dad-- 41,421
Babysitter or Arcare 9 hr LadyD 1
Bradford finest (Sep '16) Mon rollnrock 7
Jeremiah Chad Johnson Sat Chad 12
Chris bumpous Sat HNIC 2
Greatest Bradford Restaurants (Jul '12) Jan 12 Swingers R Us 41

Bradford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradford Mortgages