whats the point
plugs

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Jan 2, 2013
What's the point of being faithful if you know your spouse isn't?
true

United States

#2 Jan 2, 2013
plugs wrote:
how do u know for sure
truth

Bedford, TX

#3 Jan 2, 2013
plugs wrote:
Staying faithful is between you and God,not you and your cheating spouse. I have stayed faithful to a cheating man,and it's about not lowering yourself to their level in one respect,but the biggest thing for me is not dissappointing God,and becoming an adulterer like him. Keep respect for yourself.
right

Plano, TX

#4 Jan 2, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Staying faithful is between you and God,not you and your cheating spouse. I have stayed faithful to a cheating man,and it's about not lowering yourself to their level in one respect,but the biggest thing for me is not dissappointing God,and becoming an adulterer like him. Keep respect for yourself.
That's easier said than done when you want revenge. Especially when they ask you to stay with them, makes you want to do it just to hurt them.
left

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Jan 3, 2013
you must be stupid

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Don't do it!!! Then they'll use it against you!! Have pride in yourself! Your revenge....don't do it!
Upper hand

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2013
I just don't understand why I can't find love with someone that'll be faithful. I'm just gonna give up.
Legit

Judsonia, AR

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Upper hand wrote:
I just don't understand why I can't find love with someone that'll be faithful. I'm just gonna give up.
Give in, don't. Lay down? STAND UP!! Lift your head & plant your feet against the winds that threaten to destroy you. Grit your teeth & declare that THIS is where your stand will be made. Allow the winds of change to fill your sails & push you towards a new destination. There is one who would love you endlessly, if you'll but allow this person to be revealed. Stand strong, for storms will always batter the shutters on the outside of the home, but if you have made sure that all is in order, then inside you'll be safe. Warm. Happy. As you're moving towards this new life, smile as the sun warms you against the coldness that the world offers. Be defeated not, for in your heart lies a warrior.
decentgal

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 18, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Staying faithful is between you and God,not you and your cheating spouse. I have stayed faithful to a cheating man,and it's about not lowering yourself to their level in one respect,but the biggest thing for me is not dissappointing God,and becoming an adulterer like him. Keep respect for yourself.
Hard to stay faithful and keep respect for yourself when your spouse didn't respect you.
decent guy

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2013
why's it always the guys fault my wife cheated on me. I still love her tough she's my world
nope

Plano, TX

#11 Jan 18, 2013
decent guy wrote:
why's it always the guys fault my wife cheated on me. I still love her tough she's my world
I am sorry you are dealling with that. It's not always the guys fault. Just in my case it is. It just seems like more men cheat than women and more women forgive than men. I know that's not always the case though. Good luck and God Bless. I hope things go well for you and your wife.

Lockhart, TX

#12 Jan 18, 2013
It must be love. I told mine if she ever cheated, I wont get mad. She just need to pack up and move in with her new meat.
hroola

Ellwood City, PA

#13 Jan 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
here the point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza hut 5 min danny 10
jake brown 2 hr mad 1
Crack heads 3 hr yepyep 3
cat tamale recipe 9 hr injun 7
Pecans (Nov '11) 9 hr injun 25
Anthony French (Dec '14) Thu hello 31
That Kim girl that works at the bank Aug 23 Oldfriend 3

Bradford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance