Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14999 Sep 10, 2012
youre face wrote:
I'd rather Obama than Romney tho. Romney will make things sooooo much worse for everyone.
How do you know that?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15000 Sep 10, 2012
youre face wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really not in the mood to be insulted for something i know is right. All I'm gonna say is it will be a mistake for Romney to be elected.
You are just like barney, can't reasonably explain any of your stances. I bet both of you still believe in the tooth fairy also.
Reality Check

United States

#15003 Sep 10, 2012
youre face wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really not in the mood to be insulted for something i know is right. All I'm gonna say is it will be a mistake for Romney to be elected.
If you "know" it is right but are unwilling to defend that point with facts that you also "know" to be true, what kind of credebility do you think anyone will give you? Saying that you are not in the mood to defend your position says to everyone that you really don't know why you don't want Romney as president or why you do want Obama as president.
Reality Check

United States

#15004 Sep 10, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Im afraid the best we could possibly hope for is that Romney will be the lesser evil.
Like I said before, on the economy, he is the most qualified candidate of all democratic or republican candidate. It is other social and religous issues I have a problem with. At this point in our nation's history the economy is priority #1.
youre face

United States

#15005 Sep 10, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>If you "know" it is right but are unwilling to defend that point with facts that you also "know" to be true, what kind of credebility do you think anyone will give you? Saying that you are not in the mood to defend your position says to everyone that you really don't know why you don't want Romney as president or why you do want Obama as president.
I dont mind defending my position I have an issue with being insulted for no reason
Reality Check

United States

#15006 Sep 10, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to be insulted, look at the source from which it came.
I was at least going to give you credit for being willing to stand up and attempt to defend your positions even if you are always wrong. I figured there would be some sort of response like the one above coming from you and I see I was right.
obamaaaaaa

United States

#15008 Sep 10, 2012
My votes on Obama
Churmudgeon

Bexar, AR

#15009 Sep 10, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Police do not have to obtain a search warrant if exigent circumstances exisit. We have over 25,000 Federal Agents on our Border who conduct warrant less searches AND seizures every day!
Yes this is correct. You just made my case. Its a overstepping and a freedom taken away. Innocent until proven guilty. And unreasonable unwarrented search & seziure. One of the things that the kings army did to the colonist.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15010 Sep 10, 2012
youre face wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont mind defending my position I have an issue with being insulted for no reason
Must be a weak position then!
your face

United States

#15011 Sep 10, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Must be a weak position then!
what's the purpose in you belittling everyone? When someone has an opinion you attack them for no reason. People don't always have to think the way you do
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#15012 Sep 10, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to be insulted, look at the source from which it came.
GED dropout teaching us economic theory and political science, excuse us if we take our advise from those that have been successful in life. We might contact you if we need to learn to be on assistance.
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#15013 Sep 10, 2012
youre face wrote:
<quoted text>
If Barney agrees with you, you need to rethink your position.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15014 Sep 10, 2012
My hat off AGAIN to Obama! America is now NUMBER ONE in WELFARE PRODUCTION!
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#15015 Sep 10, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
My hat off AGAIN to Obama! America is now NUMBER ONE in WELFARE PRODUCTION!
A lot of us were pretty nonproductive long before Obama, he has just made it more profitable for us and I get a free phone.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15016 Sep 10, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of us were pretty nonproductive long before Obama, he has just made it more profitable for us and I get a free phone.
Nothing in life is free tinkerbell!
Reality Check

United States

#15017 Sep 10, 2012
youre face wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked back at your posts and the responses to them and I found no place where anyone insulted you. You are just wearing your feelings on your sleeve. Why would you post something that you were not willing to defend if challenged anyway?
Reality Check

United States

#15018 Sep 10, 2012
obamaaaaaa wrote:
My votes on Obama
Thank goodness that Obama is predicted to lose Arkansas by a large margin.
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#15019 Sep 10, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing in life is free tinkerbell!
Look, my dad didn't work, my daddy's dad didnt work and I'll be damned if I am going to let this Romney character get elected and make my children work.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15020 Sep 10, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, my dad didn't work, my daddy's dad didnt work and I'll be damned if I am going to let this Romney character get elected and make my children work.
I don't blame you. I asked my boss for a raise today so the tax man can send some more of my money to you. I hope you use it for a Disney Land Vacation this December!
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#15021 Sep 10, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't blame you. I asked my boss for a raise today so the tax man can send some more of my money to you. I hope you use it for a Disney Land Vacation this December!
Don't mak fun of me, I am just barely surviving I don't get no vacations, what extra money I have I invest in the lottery so that someday I won't have to get assistance check. Barney and I will still be going long after you guys give up, so you just keep working nd see what it gets you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riley Williams 2 hr Datthir 2
Laura goings 10 hr Moonchild 16
Htmk (Dec '15) 11 hr yaaas 15
new business Mon snoop dog 1
Store across from Bill's pharmacy Mon None 4
thief Mon Bald knob guest 3
Im enjoyin watching your plight (Sep '16) Apr 23 donewrong 2

Bradford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance