Baby dies at Searcy Daycare :-(

Baby dies at Searcy Daycare :-(

Posted in the Bradford Forum

Sadened

Dallas, TX

#1 May 6, 2011
Anybody know about this? Happened Wednesday.

“and how does this effect you?”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 May 6, 2011
Sadened wrote:
Anybody know about this? Happened Wednesday.
OMG!! I hadn't heard this but found this on fox 16.
Updated: 5/24/2006 9:42 pm Published: 5/24/2006 8:54 am
A 2 month old child died and a North Little Rock Daycare center had to close indefinitely after the child was found not breathing Tuesday. Police were called to the Daycare around 11:30am. The baby died after being taken to Arkansas Children's Hospital.

The Daycare center was scheduled for a hearing with the State Department of Health and Human Services. The body was sent to the state crime lab. Police do not suspect foul play at this time.

Sgt. Terry Kuykendall, with North Little Rock Police, tells FOX16 that there were nine children at the Daycare. He say's a daycare with more than 5 children must have a license and it did not.

The daycare will not be able to care for children again until they appear before the State Department of Health and Human Services.
http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/Baby-di...
Kjj

Frisco, TX

#3 May 6, 2011
No...... One in Searcy. Bottles to busses
Mary

Dallas, TX

#4 May 6, 2011
Bottles to buses has been in business several years.. I would think it's not them cause they should have a liscence.. Not saying it couldn't happen there just saying I believe they have a liscence.
Kjj

Frisco, TX

#5 May 6, 2011
Ok...... One more time....,,,,
ITS IN SEARCY NOT LITTLE ROCK!!!!! it was BOTTLES TO BUSSES!!!! PLEASE IGNORE THE POST ABOUT FOX 16 & A TWO MONTH OLD.....

IT WAS A ONE YEAR OLD AT BOTTLES TO BUSSES IN SEARCY!!!!!!!
Teacher

Frisco, TX

#6 May 6, 2011
How on earth did this get on the Bradford forum?
It was in Searcy.
It happened Wednesday.
It's very, very sad.

A person from the center said the child had been sick, so as of now, it's considered to be from complications from an illness. I honestly don't know, have heard different stories, but I figure someone who actually WORKED THERE WOULD KNOW!!
Shannon

Frisco, TX

#7 May 6, 2011
The post from fox 16 is from *****May 24, 2006***????? This is 2011.
This took place Wednesday. It is very very sad. If its on the news, we will all know what happened. I'm sure the family would appreciate your prayers.
*****+ Please don't believe everything you read on this site....... Especially if you don't like being lied too!!
jewls

Cabot, AR

#8 May 6, 2011
If your gonna post something Read the link to make sure of dates !!
Racheel Lacheury

Cabot, AR

#9 May 6, 2011
People why on earth would you be discussing a Death on this site ?!
Mary

Dallas, TX

#10 May 7, 2011
Praying for all who are sadden by this sweet babies loss..

“and how does this effect you?”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 May 7, 2011
jewls wrote:
If your gonna post something Read the link to make sure of dates !!
Good Grief! You act like you have never made a mistake. No, I didn't look at the date. I am saddened by the death, but the fact that it has happened before if even worse
omg

Searcy, AR

#12 May 17, 2011
Kimberling wrote:
<quoted text>Good Grief! You act like you have never made a mistake. No, I didn't look at the date. I am saddened by the death, but the fact that it has happened before if even worse
Guess that is pay back for you being the topix police devon
Teacher

United States

#13 May 18, 2011
He Likes to put his two cents in, whether he knows what he's talking about or not!!
really?

United States

#14 May 18, 2011
Teacher wrote:
He Likes to put his two cents in, whether he knows what he's talking about or not!!
Although I don't care much for HER either, you also apparently don't know what your talking about and are still putting in your two cents! Devon Kimberling is a GIRL!
Teacher

United States

#15 May 18, 2011
Oh. Isn't it the same person as the topic police? Same name!?!?
really?

Searcy, AR

#16 May 18, 2011
Teacher wrote:
Oh. Isn't it the same person as the topic police? Same name!?!?
Yes it is, but it's STILL a girl!!!
hallo

United States

#17 Jun 16, 2011
My baby go to bottles to buses.. we got a notice saying they put the baby for a nap and then try to wake the baby up after 1 and 1/2 hours and baby didn't wake up...
no i don't know the details..
Devon Kimberling

Searcy, AR

#18 Jul 3, 2011
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess that is pay back for you being the topix police devon
Yeah, your right, I have sat up nights thinking about this. Hurt my feelings so bad. Whatever. Couldn't care less. And yeah, I like to put my two cents in, or did until this all just got really stupid! That is what this site is for putting your two cents in on conversations, that and making up lies on anyone and everyone. Yeah, someone gave me the name of topix police, I see that as an honor. I started logging onto this site just because I was curious, and spent a lot of time trying to stop people from spending their lives talking about people. But, I have realized that you people have boring lives and that is what you need to do. I don't give a crap if you like me or not, I doubt you even know who I am! BTW Devon Kimberling IS my real name. Actually it is now Devon Kimberling Stewart is my name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trash 2 hr Public announcement 9
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr BARNEYII 38,175
Rules 4 hr Back door 4
Bad man 5 hr Lil Thida Gurl 2
biggest dealer 14 hr WDS 14
Suzie Clark 14 hr Cojo 4
Does anyone know (Oct '12) 15 hr Kay Schultz 8

Bradford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance