First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fed up

United States

#1 Oct 27, 2012
Why do we have so many cops in a town of less than 900 people. What are the qualifications to be a cop here. I've never seen people of such character allowed to pretend to be cops. I've often watched them flirting with young girls, harassing citizens, abusing their authority and not doing anything to serve the community. We need to do something about this and the one responsible for placing them in their positions. Specifically Sims and Danial Brady. These two make me sick and have no business wearing a badge
Samuel

Cabot, AR

#2 Oct 28, 2012
fed up wrote:
Why do we have so many cops in a town of less than 900 people. What are the qualifications to be a cop here. I've never seen people of such character allowed to pretend to be cops. I've often watched them flirting with young girls, harassing citizens, abusing their authority and not doing anything to serve the community. We need to do something about this and the one responsible for placing them in their positions. Specifically Sims and Danial Brady. These two make me sick and have no business wearing a badge
We had a female cop no one liked her .We had 2 Cops y'all bitched cause there wasn't enough . We have 4 Cops now we have to many .Really ?! Go bitch about something else ! Hey I got an idea what kind of qualifications does it take to be a Whiny Bitch ??? Sounds like you qualify . And why don't you clean up your life before you start cleaning on someone else's ! I'm sure If you did you wouldn't have time to be on here all the time storing up trouble . Have a nice day .

And NO I DON'T WORK FOR THE PD OR THE CITY NOR DO I HAVE FAMILY THAT DOES I just get sick of people like YOU .
Jolene

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Oct 28, 2012
Sounds a lot like the one who sits behind the desk and drinks free coffee tells lies on people and then kisses their butt no one likes to see her coming cant she tell or is she as dumb as her spouse??? Greba don't even like her that's bad.

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2012
So what y'all are saying is you actually want a cop that is goin to pull you over that way you can get on here an complain about that. I don't care who you are your not perfect at your job either if you even have one. If you want somthing serious to complain about complain about most of the city sitting on ass drawing food stamps and making babies. At least our cops have jobs. Don't get me wrong everyone has a dark side but no one is getting on here tryn to blow it up like you are. I wish Bradford would get a hardass that really don't care who you are and what you last name is. So get a friggn life I'm tired of the complaints deal with it and move on.

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a female cop no one liked her .We had 2 Cops y'all bitched cause there wasn't enough . We have 4 Cops now we have to many .Really ?! Go bitch about something else ! Hey I got an idea what kind of qualifications does it take to be a Whiny Bitch ??? Sounds like you qualify . And why don't you clean up your life before you start cleaning on someone else's ! I'm sure If you did you wouldn't have time to be on here all the time storing up trouble . Have a nice day .
And NO I DON'T WORK FOR THE PD OR THE CITY NOR DO I HAVE FAMILY THAT DOES I just get sick of people like YOU .
In complete agreement. Their danged if they do and danged if they don't. People need to shut up about it.
fed up

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2012
I was hoping to get input from people with fully functional brains not burnt out crack heads who are friends with our cops
a little reason

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2012
We have as many cops as we do because the citizens of bradford want 24 hour coverage. As for sims and brady. As long as there personal life does not interfear with there job it is none of anyones business. And as far as i can tell it hasnt.
jason sneed

United States

#9 Oct 28, 2012
Just concern your town is what the cops are. If you have cops who do dope u have a dope head town. If u have chicken-shit cops u have a chicken- shit town. So ever one should be concern who your cops r in your town. Think about it so true
mark piker

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2012
Daniel needs off the pain pills David needs to grow some balls. Sims need out of hear. Claude needs to learn who's right and defend them and who's wrong to fine them
question

Olive Branch, MS

#11 Oct 29, 2012
WOW Jolene!! Who you talking about?
a little reason

United States

#12 Oct 29, 2012
If anyone has any question of problems contact mark piker. He knows everything.
mark piker

Dallas, TX

#13 Oct 29, 2012
a little reason wrote:
If anyone has any question of problems contact mark piker. He knows everything.
you don't have to know much to figure this out obviously you are a chicken shit just like our illustrious police force
a little reason

United States

#14 Oct 29, 2012
Well i am so mad for being called a nasty name. NOT.. As an adult i dont have to call people bad names to get my point across. I just fugured you had all the answers sence you seem to know our cops so well.
question

Olive Branch, MS

#15 Oct 30, 2012
Jolene wrote:
Sounds a lot like the one who sits behind the desk and drinks free coffee tells lies on people and then kisses their butt no one likes to see her coming cant she tell or is she as dumb as her spouse??? Greba don't even like her that's bad.
Who you talking about ?
ha ha

United States

#16 Oct 31, 2012
it all starts with the chief claud money. its his duty to make sure the people he is over is doing there job in a professional manner. there job is to inforce the lawt not to use there badge as a personal vendetta. that is where bradford has let the people down. what a great place bradford would be if we had a truth full upstanding chief that was over the ones under him and made them no and understand the law and to be professional at there job and make the town that depended on them fill safe at all times. that is what kind of chief of police bradford needs. but untill then bradford has a bunch of unprofessional crooked law.
a little reason

United States

#17 Nov 1, 2012
How can a boss of anyone be with them 24/7 ? People who work out in the public do things that are not right sometimes. When a boss finds out about it they confront them and discuse it. They cant automaticly say they are guilty untill they look into it. If you have a camplant about the cops put it in writing. Oh wait you rather just bitch on here.
Think about this

Olive Branch, MS

#18 Nov 9, 2012
Is B.George on city council still? Wondering why his daughter can drive around town when he reports everything and anyone he can then allows his kid to break the law! Let's see if she gets caught - will officer buckle write her a ticket? May not but trooper might. Let's just watch and see.
some1 fed up w stupidity

Marked Tree, AR

#19 Nov 15, 2012
ha ha wrote:
it all starts with the chief claud money. its his duty to make sure the people he is over is doing there job in a professional manner. there job is to inforce the lawt not to use there badge as a personal vendetta. that is where bradford has let the people down. what a great place bradford would be if we had a truth full upstanding chief that was over the ones under him and made them no and understand the law and to be professional at there job and make the town that depended on them fill safe at all times. that is what kind of chief of police bradford needs. but untill then bradford has a bunch of unprofessional crooked law.
Ok I know that people think that are so brilliant, and think that their opinion matters, but on subjects like this, IT DOESN'T!!!! Half of you people on here do not have any right to comment about Claude Money, or any of the cops at Bradford. In my opinion, you all need to realize that even though they are "small town" law enforcement, they do one hell of a job! And I don't give a rat's ass about you people, and I don't know who you think you are, but Claude Money is a better person than any of you will ever be! And I am really surprised he has put up with these dumb asses in Bradford as long as he has. And as for the other cops, they do their jobs to the best of their ability, and I don't about care anyone's opinion on that either. So do the world a favor, stop with the bull shit, and respect the law... They put up with a lot more crap than any of you ever do.. and word of advice? If you don't like getting tickets, or fined, don't do stupid shit to get them! Thanks, have a nice day, and keep your uneducated comments to yourself!
scarlet

United States

#21 Dec 12, 2012
some1 fed up w stupidity wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I know that people think that are so brilliant, and think that their opinion matters, but on subjects like this, IT DOESN'T!!!! Half of you people on here do not have any right to comment about Claude Money, or any of the cops at Bradford. In my opinion, you all need to realize that even though they are "small town" law enforcement, they do one hell of a job! And I don't give a rat's ass about you people, and I don't know who you think you are, but Claude Money is a better person than any of you will ever be! And I am really surprised he has put up with these dumb asses in Bradford as long as he has. And as for the other cops, they do their jobs to the best of their ability, and I don't about care anyone's opinion on that either. So do the world a favor, stop with the bull shit, and respect the law... They put up with a lot more crap than any of you ever do.. and word of advice? If you don't like getting tickets, or fined, don't do stupid shit to get them! Thanks, have a nice day, and keep your uneducated comments to yourself!
Well said
just me

United States

#22 Dec 12, 2012
some1 fed up w stupidity wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I know that people think that are so brilliant, and think that their opinion matters, but on subjects like this, IT DOESN'T!!!! Half of you people on here do not have any right to comment about Claude Money, or any of the cops at Bradford. In my opinion, you all need to realize that even though they are "small town" law enforcement, they do one hell of a job! And I don't give a rat's ass about you people, and I don't know who you think you are, but Claude Money is a better person than any of you will ever be! And I am really surprised he has put up with these dumb asses in Bradford as long as he has. And as for the other cops, they do their jobs to the best of their ability, and I don't about care anyone's opinion on that either. So do the world a favor, stop with the bull shit, and respect the law... They put up with a lot more crap than any of you ever do.. and word of advice? If you don't like getting tickets, or fined, don't do stupid shit to get them! Thanks, have a nice day, and keep your uneducated comments to yourself!
I agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
david baker 1 hr Watchman 34
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Yankee 38,736
Under The Rainbow Preschool 3 hr guest 4
Whitteny doyle smith 3 hr Anon 7
The Input fb page 7 hr guest 3
megan Stevens (Sep '13) 10 hr whocares 29
Freddy Tims (Jan '17) Tue Eskers 5

Bradford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance