free bird

United States

#3 Aug 27, 2012
I think that's lumberjerk! Lol
tim near

Haslet, TX

#4 Aug 27, 2012
I R Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>That accounts been blocked. They'll just open a new one. They being tracked.
What did he say to make you so mad
^^

Bald Knob, AR

#5 Aug 27, 2012
Wow the retards are coming out of the woods tonight
tim near

Haslet, TX

#7 Aug 27, 2012
I R Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>they put my real name and address out fir all to see. They tried to have I took down so I couldn't print it and turn it in. Its in the hands of law enforcement now. They called down the thunder now they gotta pay $$ just to stay outta jail till court on other crap.
So who r u?

Since: May 12

Olive Branch, MS

#10 Aug 28, 2012
Everyone should use there real name!!!!

Location hidden

#11 Aug 28, 2012
No one is going to use their real names on here due to the fact they are afraid of what people would think of them and those that do use their real names are the ones who get attack the most cause they have the guts to say it. Funny how we live in a country where the first amendment is freedom of free speech when it should really be you have a right to your own opinions as long as they fall in agreement with mine. I know this is none of my business and I should shut up, but if you people do not want anyone commenting on these posts then stop posting.

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Aug 28, 2012
AmberP30 wrote:
No one is going to use their real names on here due to the fact they are afraid of what people would think of them and those that do use their real names are the ones who get attack the most cause they have the guts to say it. Funny how we live in a country where the first amendment is freedom of free speech when it should really be you have a right to your own opinions as long as they fall in agreement with mine. I know this is none of my business and I should shut up, but if you people do not want anyone commenting on these posts then stop posting.
agreed 100%
jr

United States

#13 Aug 28, 2012
Stop talkin stupid
flea

United States

#14 Aug 28, 2012
i know who lumber jack is haha that was funny
holmes

Haslet, TX

#15 Aug 28, 2012
free bird wrote:
I think that's lumberjerk! Lol
i thought it was limberdick!!
bill

Haslet, TX

#17 Sep 10, 2012
Who cares

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cop Question 3 hr Curious 1
who is the new girl at the smokehouse with the ... (Feb '15) 18 hr mac 2
interracial couples (Oct '13) 20 hr Lmao 7
Where are some abandoned places I can explore i... 21 hr Lmao 2
kroger bldg 23 hr whats up 2
LMann (Aug '15) Wed Gotcha 37
New Officer Wed not going to happen 4

Bradford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance