Greatest Bradford Restaurants

Posted in the Bradford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
David

Russellville, AR

#1 Jul 13, 2012
What are the greatest places to eat in Bradford History? Old Timers will remember Mae's Cafe, The Red Duck Diner, Hickmons Dairy Bar, After Hours Pizza, Siler's Cafe, McCall's, Mutt's, etc, Now Tonia's and Edens. Which was your favorite? I personally enjoyed Cecilia's at Possum Grape

Since: May 12

Cabot, AR

#2 Jul 13, 2012
Used to b carolyns dairy bar
Lesa

United States

#3 Jul 13, 2012
Johnny barnes wrote:
Used to b carolyns dairy bar
Thank you!

Since: May 12

Cabot, AR

#4 Jul 13, 2012
No prob! I had alot of meals there
blah blah blah

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2012
I agree, Carolyns had the BEST food! And the service was always great!! There will never be anymore around like it!
Lesa

Cabot, AR

#6 Jul 13, 2012
blah blah blah wrote:
I agree, Carolyns had the BEST food! And the service was always great!! There will never be anymore around like it!
We tried! Awesome memories from that place. Got to know lots of great people! Miss it and the people everyday.
Amber

Haslet, TX

#7 Jul 13, 2012
Carolyn's was the best! I grew up working there, made lifelong best friends & have so many great memories from the customers we had & the employees!
wendy

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Jul 14, 2012
Carolyn's was the place to be, that's where everyone went after every event that we had in town. On weekends all the kids would circle the parking lot. My grandpa Charlie used to bring me there for a cheeseburger after school. Great memories!
just me

Searcy, AR

#9 Jul 15, 2012
I loved cecilia's and McCalls was awesome, but Carolyn's has just been a part of Bradford longer! Tonia does a great job, too!

Searcy, AR

#10 Jul 16, 2012
Frosty Cup
mmmm mmm

United States

#11 Jul 17, 2012
I think tonyas is awesome especially how she does her chicken now tastes betta than KFC! The waitresses there are friendly and smiling and sharp too!

Since: Nov 11

Little Rock, AR

#12 Jul 20, 2012
my Father spoke of the Red Duck in the 1950's
DJ -White Co

Olive Branch, MS

#13 Oct 19, 2014
I remember getting hamburgers at Mutt's when I was a boy. They were great! And, they only cost a nickel!(Later they went up to a dime then a quarter)
Carl R

United States

#14 Oct 20, 2014
Frosty cup had the best bbqs and cheese sticks. Had good eats at Red Duck and Ray Mcspaddens. Carolyns was good too. But now tonias has it. The quick check is also good. I've had them all.
Customer

Cabot, AR

#15 Nov 11, 2014
Lesa wrote:
<quoted text>
We tried! Awesome memories from that place. Got to know lots of great people! Miss it and the people everyday.
Good food friendly people.
Real Trucker

La Vergne, TN

#16 Nov 12, 2014
Carl R wrote:
Frosty cup had the best bbqs and cheese sticks. Had good eats at Red Duck and Ray Mcspaddens. Carolyns was good too. But now tonias has it. The quick check is also good. I've had them all.
Boy haven't you and your not done yet !! Your still having them all and then some ! I bet you call ahead at Frosty Cup and get you a 30 pack of barbecues to go ! And a Dozen or so Cheese sticks and then after that you Eat the Main Course one of these days a Dot is gonna weigh you separate from your Truck and give you a Ticket ! Now that's Funny !! eat On
Carl R

United States

#17 Nov 15, 2014
That's funny queen. Only truck you drive is a pallet jack up your holes. Both of them. If you ever had to provide for yourself instead of bumming.youd be one foot in the grave and other on a banana peel. Your jaws are so fat you can afford to open one side at a time or you'll run out of energy to raise your fat arms. Your just jealous or is it zeal. I don't know you tell then maybe straight jacket so you don't have to move. All you do is eat sleep shit and repeat. Which ever bia member you are. I'm pretty sure your a part of the crue. Just have fun before you take the wrong turn. A real trucker you'll never be. I've backed up more miles than you'll ever drive, you hairy end of a gut.

“We all draw our own lines.”

Since: May 13

Joplin, MO

#18 Nov 17, 2014
Damn it, MAN! Quick-someone better call th burn unit! Carl r just lit that real truckers a$$ ablaze so bad, he won't be able to sit in a truck. His a$$ is charred, his mind is scarred, and any real truckin company will have him BARRED!
Rapport

Frisco, TX

#19 Nov 17, 2014
Give up rap your rhythm Is not all that. Leave it to the brothers cause your significant there might expect you to perform and she would be disappointed cause you can't do no harm. I'm a whole Lotta country and your a little bit of rock and chase a ho. So Where dis trip peakin. It's your trip to start speakin. Bump bump tshhhh.
Brutus Family Salutations

Frisco, TX

#20 Nov 17, 2014
Happy birthday and happy thanksgiving to you from the Brutus family Carl R. I Hope we can all be friends so we can bully you some more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Complaining Mom 7 hr Findsomethingtodo 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Reality Check 34,538
david andrew 14 hr sure 5
Did Marybeth Mullins die? Tue yes 2
thieves (Jun '13) Tue KnowItAll 31
Prison bound Mar 27 Whistle blower 2
Slingblade Mar 27 Slingblade 2

Bradford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance