Sunny Hills Florida Vacant Lots
First Prev
of 161
Next Last
sunnyhills a joke

Panama City, FL

#3299 May 13, 2012
He don't have enough gas money to pull a u-haul. He'll be thumbin' on his way out..LOL
pulling

Panama City, FL

#3300 May 14, 2012
Don't be so sure,some idiots are going to give him money anyway.Let him keep his arms down,he has no sand in his sleeves,he can work.
investment

Chipley, FL

#3301 Jun 4, 2012
Someone asks 1,500,000$ for lot in SH.It must be some investment ha?Hope it is not a "promissed"land.
Fifi

Panama City, FL

#3302 Jun 7, 2012
made an investment, look what she got...
Anonymous

Chipley, FL

#3304 Jun 7, 2012
pulling wrote:
Pulling a uhaul?with what?I think some of the stuff paid by MSBU was destroyed by fire in storage building close to exfire station.
There were several suspicious fires in and around that old Fire Station where Glen stayed along with other late night brush fires in the Sunny Hills Sub Division. Was Zanetic a person of interest during those investigations. I expect he was for several reasons but no charges were ever brought.
noticed too

Chipley, FL

#3305 Jun 8, 2012
You are right.Till SO alert/FF/ there were some brush fires in SH.Now it is quiet.
Sangy

Pompano Beach, FL

#3306 Aug 26, 2012
Sunny Hills is and by extension, Chipley, not a hospitable place...unless you are a racist, redneck, teabagger Republican. After all these years of voting Republican, what do you have to show for it, but a wasteland of nothingness. The sameness of the ares is killing the area.
not purty

Chipley, FL

#3307 Aug 26, 2012
you are right in fact all of washington county is nothing, will never be nothing and is going to remain nothing till they get some good paying jobs in the county.
rainmaker

Panama City Beach, FL

#3308 Aug 27, 2012
Sangy wrote:
Sunny Hills is and by extension, Chipley, not a hospitable place...unless you are a racist, redneck, teabagger Republican. After all these years of voting Republican, what do you have to show for it, but a wasteland of nothingness. The sameness of the ares is killing the area.
Absolutely right "Sangy" Zanetic and madam butterfly (Karen) are the tea baggers supporting the cause, Vote democratic and we will stop the wasteland of nothingless
Travis

Mcdonough, GA

#3310 Oct 24, 2013
Looking for a reasonably priced lot in Unit 1 on Shenandoah, near Hwy 77 for quick purchase.

Contact me at [email protected]
another fool

Panama City, FL

#3311 Oct 25, 2013
Travis wrote:
Looking for a reasonably priced lot in Unit 1 on Shenandoah, near Hwy 77 for quick purchase.
Contact me at [email protected]
Hell yea, buy a lot and contribute to the county tax roll....ha ha ha but when you try to unload it that's when the fun begins....lmao
market value

Panama City, FL

#3312 Oct 25, 2013
The county doesn't want to sell some properties BELOW market value!!!!Tell me WHAT is the market value?Some ppl want to sell corner lot for 1000$/local RE/but the apraiser says it is worth 15,000 and your and your neighbour tax goes up and up.
Market Value

Headland, AL

#3313 Oct 25, 2013
2,000 per lot corner or not! dont get screwed by washington county again. as stated eight years ago do your due diligence or you will suffer.
slick

Chipley, FL

#3314 Oct 25, 2013
yall should just move out and cut your losses
johnfoster

Panama City, FL

#3315 Oct 26, 2013
If you look at the property appraisers maps of Sunny Hills you see that most vacant lots are listed at an appraised value of $2,000.00, including corner lots.
Market Value

Headland, AL

#3316 Oct 26, 2013
people of washington county could not elect one single person with 1/2 a brain cell if the future of their life depended on it! if the county would let people HAVE THE LOTS FOR THE BACK TAXES THEY WOULD MAKE MORE MONEY than what market value is ! yall some dumb ass people. look at the lost revenue from the past years when GZ jt and baldie ADVISED the county on how to do it. damn yall some dumb ass people, let all the lots go for back taxes to people who want them, they will be back on the tax rolls again, if the taxes arent paid agin let them go for back taxes again, the damned county is not supposed to be in the realty buisness it is so screwed up from the greed years, and the property app. telling the commissioners it will hurt property values...please gil you know better than that. maybe the fab five will finally get it right but i'm not holding out hope.
Market Value

Headland, AL

#3318 Oct 31, 2013
movin back up
outsidelookingin

United States

#3321 Jan 16, 2015
As I read these posts. It seems to me the average Joe blow is screwed about their land. the richer supposedupper class ruins this community. WHY?
Green Head Voter

Headland, AL

#3322 Jan 16, 2015
outsidelookingin wrote:
As I read these posts. It seems to me the average Joe blow is screwed about their land. the richer supposedupper class ruins this community. WHY?
Hey "Outsidelookingin " !! How long have you been asleep?? My god the post you are reading and responding to are over a year old ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 161
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crook (Jun '14) Thu Bill 5
News Accountant charged in embezzlement (Apr '08) Jul 19 GLOBAL GAZA 784
Review: De LA Pooch (Oct '08) Jul 17 lcam 11
Cheap car wash? Jul 17 Trump shampoo 4
News Sunday Favorites: The Slow and Wobbly (Mar '15) Jul 17 pence warmonger 5
Gas Please Jul 15 zionism is racism 2
Bill Warner Private investigator (May '15) Jul 14 benny 69

Bradenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance