Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2012

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 25, 2012
We are tired and ashamed for all of the shooting in our community. Today 03/25/12, a shooting happen in the 10th e. ave and 6th e. street area. This was a wild one I heard the shots. How do we get these people out of our community???? most of them have been black on black, so I don't want to make a race issue. Our Police know who most of the people are, so why cant our public servants clean this mess up. Most of the people on my street are home owners and retired. But two blocks west it seem like the wild wild west on the weekends. I am sure the people reading this are not my target audience, I would like to raise awareness, because they are only blocks away from you. This probable wont make the news the last two didn't. I don't know all of the details yet. I will post once I get them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 4 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
looking for john shelter emma shelter audie... 13 hr need help 2
SARASOTA-New crew takes over Village care 19 hr FAYEMIVILLE 1
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 21 hr Liberal forever 2,121
Palmetto 'zombie' bites into man's flesh (Jun '12) Wed Concerned Among I... 3
Gas prices for Labor Day will be lowest since 2010 Wed GiovanniTheGreat 1
Plasma Donation Wed KevinIMMP 1
•••
•••

Bradenton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bradenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE