Boys wear baggy jeans to make fashion statement

Full story: Bradenton.com

We are two sixth-grade girls. We are wondering - why do boys sag? Their underwear is ugly, and no one finds pleasure in looking at it.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of60
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jay Rodriguez

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

im 14, latino and come from brooklyn, new york. i used to wear baggy jean but i wear skinny jean now, i sag them (not rediculously like under my butt) because its more confortable. and a lot of people dont understand why we do it because its not something of their generations thing, if i was 40 years old living in the 70's i can talk about u guys when yall were young and complain about how you (not specificly you) wore headbands or listened to the beetles because its not my generation, dang parents just dont understand
James

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

You can't be a man if you are constantly pulling up your pants!
Kevin

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

I agree with Jay. I come from a middle class family, and I wear my pants lower because it is more comfortable (I wear a longer shirt to cover it usually).
Also, I have found most poor people who do it around here, do it to get attention, so if you'd just ignore it, instead of hating, it would eventually go away (like bell bottoms)
Bixbee

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

"Pants on the ground", it's being called. Google it.
happy hater

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

The cops love the sagging it makes the homies easier to catch when they are running from the crime scene lol.
Mrs Anderson

Baxter, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

all i gotta say is PANTS ON THE GROUND
mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

it comes from guys in prision. they wear taken away their belts so their pants would fall down, if 2 large. so its a culture thing that all kids have adopted
michael

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Im a 41 soldier in the US Army and I want to say I think sagging pants is a disgrace to your manhood. Men walking around with there pants so low (with a belt on)is so stupid, you say this is fashion, well I call it stupidity for the simple fact you have to walk wide legged and utilize one of your hands at all times to keep them from falling off, and most of you that do this dont think to change your dirty, wore out underwear. Also who do you think is gonna hire you for a good paying job w/benefits? I'm a black man with lots of style and this has never been one of mine. And to the old statement that all my fellow men of black decent always say (that they can't get a decent job,(cause the white man is always keeping us down)I call Bull on that note , you are keeping yourself down due to the fact you all dont wanna face reality of the way you carry yourselves, really what is the sense of doing something that is gonna make society look at you a certain way as to label you as a wanna be thug or better yet an individual that parent dont instill some sense of pride in their kids, more word or less raise their kids instead of housing them up. Parents wise up and raise your kids because you are their mentors. Young adults doyourself a favor and look in the mirror and take a long look at what you are wearing and ask yourself is this reall benefiting me as a person?

Since: May 09

Bradenton Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Those bagy pants are just fine. Because it means that the crotch is close to their knees and they cant run from the cops. Just try putting yours that low and try running.
IaN lOcK

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

I am a guy and the reason we sag is because it feels really good. When guys wear jeans lower, it makes their wait feel comfortable and airy.

However if they sag more than 5 inches. Well, that's not necessary. And that's just bull crap.

Bradenton Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

You want to feel airy, try a Kilt. Now that takes a real Man to wear one.
the best boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

i think boys should stop this because, i swear they r not kool of doing this ,,, and if they think that they get the girls attention ...sorry they didnt

Bradenton Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Well the lower the pants, the lower the crotch. Should they ever have to run (as from the cops) they will trip all over themselves because their crotch will be about at their knees. LOL
mason davis

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

Boys sag cause it's cool and style also they wonna fit in with the crowd and i don't plam them

Bradenton Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Judged:

All I can say is that I know each generation comes up with a new clothing style. It is just natural and identifies each group as their own style. As I said before, if you want something light and airy. Something that will stand out. Wear a Kilt. There is something that takes a Real guy to wear ! Oh and the girls love to see a guy in one. Just ask them. google sport kilt to see some reasonably priced ones.

“Stupidity Leak”

Since: Sep 11

Woodsboro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

some one wrote:
i know i agree with all of u i dont want to thier under wears
I drove by a bus stop and these boys were grabbing their crotches trying to look cool. They looked like idiots and of course I laughed. Yet they probably thought I was smiling at their incredible bad azzness.

“Stupidity Leak”

Since: Sep 11

Woodsboro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

happy hater wrote:
The cops love the sagging it makes the homies easier to catch when they are running from the crime scene lol.
Here is one right here, a video and all:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13822...
Pukethey

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Just one step away from them desiring a tampon.

As my brother asked me a few years ago. Where are the men? LOL What men? Stupid assh)))))s that are more worried about their underwear showing than evolving into men? They are girly girls.

"There's nothing wrong wif sagging your pants"

I rest my case.

Let's start sending them barbie dolls for their birthdays. But what the hell, they'd only pull down barbie's pants so she would be 'cool'.
Pukethey

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

And what animal picks thier asses? Isn't that behavior barbaric?
Session_Whine wrote:
<quoted text>I drove by a bus stop and these boys were grabbing their crotches trying to look cool. They looked like idiots and of course I laughed. Yet they probably thought I was smiling at their incredible bad azzness.
Pukethey

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

LOL, well I don't plam you for not plamming them! So let's get that straight right now. LOL
mason davis wrote:
Boys sag cause it's cool and style also they wonna fit in with the crowd and i don't plam them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of60
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bradenton Discussions

Search the Bradenton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sarasota Ponzi artist featured on "American Greed" (Aug '11) 18 min Lon Spector 5
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 22 min Lon Spector 2,916
Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods Before Me 26 min Lon Spector 2
Sarasota 1980's-1990's (Oct '09) 20 hr tom 30
Good place to live Sat ReMax 6
Blues Jul 8 Burtonrider720 1
Bold Beautification Program Makes for Ugly Picture Jul 7 stupid website 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bradenton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000