Boys wear baggy jeans to make fashion...

Boys wear baggy jeans to make fashion statement

There are 60 comments on the Bradenton.com story from Mar 5, 2008, titled Boys wear baggy jeans to make fashion statement. In it, Bradenton.com reports that:

We are two sixth-grade girls. We are wondering - why do boys sag? Their underwear is ugly, and no one finds pleasure in looking at it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bradenton.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
some one

Pharr, TX

#1 Mar 29, 2008
i know i agree with all of u i dont want to thier under wears
ME Here

Bretz, WV

#2 Mar 31, 2008
Boys sag because they think its cool. Mostly skateboarders do because they think it is cool. Most of all people need to stand up and tell them it is not cool and that they need to stop it. I know some of my pants are too big but i wear long shirts to cover my underwear up so that somebody can't see it. Another thing why are you looking?
mike

Waldorf, MD

#3 May 5, 2008
I think saging is sexy man I am a guy but to see other boys sag make me bust. any one who says saging pants is wrong they ne to go somewhere beause sagining is hot. Boys keep sagin and I will keep watching.
Jason

Everett, WA

#4 Jul 26, 2008
Its my culture, it looks cool why do you have to hate? Dont complain about things you cant change looser.
Mrytle

Tampa, FL

#5 Jul 26, 2008
I have noticed that most of the boys "with their pants falling off" are young colored boys with no money. I believe the problem can be traced to a lack of "jingle" should I say in their pockets! We, as concerned citizens should perhaps raise money for these poor boys, to either buy them pants that fit or belts to hold up the ones they have!

I find it a disgrace for these young men to have to suffer so when they live in the richest country in the world! George Bush should be ashamed!! Why, just the other day I saw one young man trying to hold up his pants with one hand and try to watch his little child with the other! Now, I ask you, is this any way for our young people to have to go through life? They need two hands!! We should start by asking George Bush to put money out for pants and belts!!!
liz

Saint Petersburg, FL

#6 Jul 26, 2008
I am a 47 year old black women and i think that it should be illegal to wear your pants so low that you cant function like walking that is so stupid.
Mrytle

Tampa, FL

#7 Jul 26, 2008
liz wrote:
I am a 47 year old black women and i think that it should be illegal to wear your pants so low that you cant function like walking that is so stupid.
I'm sorry, but if you don't have money (right size pants, belts, and such) it can put you in that situation: where you make do with what you have! Thank George Bush for that!
HenryIAm

Tampa, FL

#8 Jul 27, 2008
Mrytle wrote:
I have noticed that most of the boys "with their pants falling off" are young colored boys with no money. I believe the problem can be traced to a lack of "jingle" should I say in their pockets! We, as concerned citizens should perhaps raise money for these poor boys, to either buy them pants that fit or belts to hold up the ones they have!
I find it a disgrace for these young men to have to suffer so when they live in the richest country in the world! George Bush should be ashamed!! Why, just the other day I saw one young man trying to hold up his pants with one hand and try to watch his little child with the other! Now, I ask you, is this any way for our young people to have to go through life? They need two hands!! We should start by asking George Bush to put money out for pants and belts!!!
What a breath of fresh air you are Myrtle! Instead of critiquing our young children you look at the root cause of the problem and come up with an easy solution as well! It is a shame that George Bush has got us to a point we are losing our houses and even our pants!
Toobazz

Tampa, FL

#9 Jul 27, 2008
Day be looken good dats why!
Paul

Tampa, FL

#10 Jul 27, 2008
I do not think it has anything to do with finances. I think it is a gang type thing! They hide their drugs and kinives in those baggy pants, yes!!
Kelly

Tampa, FL

#11 Jul 27, 2008
I like it when my man wears baggys
Shabooba Dray

Tampa, FL

#12 Jul 29, 2008
What up cuz! day be my style done mess my style
Nelson

Tampa, FL

#13 Jul 29, 2008
I don't buy the Belt or the pants that don't fit. It's a gay thing I think...
jake

Lebanon

#14 Jul 29, 2008
are you really discussing this, i wasnt aware we were still in the 1980's. We've discovered a recent phenomenon! sagging pants... wow great job.
Shabooba Dray

Tampa, FL

#15 Jul 29, 2008
jake wrote:
are you really discussing this, i wasnt aware we were still in the 1980's. We've discovered a recent phenomenon! sagging pants... wow great job.
Done be messen where ya don't belong saggy is da bomb!
Nick

Tampa, FL

#16 Jul 30, 2008
Oh it's just a faze the children are going through.. They will grow out of it... Most of them are swell kids just having fun!
Jean

Tampa, FL

#17 Jul 30, 2008
It's a gay thing to attract other gays I think?
Kelly

Tampa, FL

#18 Jul 30, 2008
What do ya want a man to wear skintights? I likes my man baggy
angie

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jul 30, 2008
the baggy jeans is an old jail thing. it was actaully for the homosexuals. they wore there pants low as a symbol of being homosexuals. but of course it has been adapted as a fashion. i was just watching the news and over heard they want to make it illegal to wear baggy pants. whats next after that... this country is going down hill... eventaully we will have no rights besides to work for low wages.
angie

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jul 30, 2008
--- they wore there pants low for easy access to there butt. u know what im saying!! true story!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billie R. Hutchings 2 hr Curious 13
Bill Warner Private investigator 19 hr goldstone report 55
Rules are Rules Wed Tax Payer 1
Brenda Dunham missing case - Billie hutchings Aug 31 Monstermasher 7
Review: Jeffrey B Sack MD (Jan '14) Aug 29 Thankful for this... 4
Sarasota 1980's-1990's (Oct '09) Aug 27 River Rat 36
pet grooming tips. (Jan '11) Aug 26 jstrong196 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradenton Mortgages