Mexico Beach residents should boil water

Mexico Beach residents should boil water

There are 4 comments on the Panama City News Herald story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Mexico Beach residents should boil water. In it, Panama City News Herald reports that:

Mexico Beach officials are urging residents to boil their water after a water man break between 13 and 14th Streets on U.S. 98.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Panama City News Herald.

Since: Sep 11

Port Saint Joe, FL

#1 Jul 9, 2012
Thank you to the City of Mexico Beach for fixing the water main break. You responded quickly and we appreciate your hard work;)

Since: Jun 12

Port Saint Joe, FL

#2 Jul 10, 2012
I understand why it took all day to repair water main, it was a very big job. Thanks for getting us water yesterday. However, there should be someway for you to tell residents when something happens, and if I didn't know about this site, how would I be warned about boiling the water? Which by the way, we have already used it without knowing this info, yesterday and this morning. What about residents who still DON'T know because they don't have a computer or haven't been told by anyone??

Since: Sep 11

Port Saint Joe, FL

#3 Jul 12, 2012
I agree about the notification systems in Mexico Beach. Is there an existing system that I could sign up for? I was also disappointed that the sewage leak, resulting in a recommendation to stay out of the water was not posted along the beach entrances. I didn't get in because it looked bad, but many were swimming in it. Was there something I missed?

Since: Jun 12

Port Saint Joe, FL

#4 Jul 12, 2012
I also agree with Jules, I saw again, online about the sewage leak, but those poor unknowing people that were swimming in that stuff. I feel horrible for them. Plus, I'm sure if they got some kind of bacterial infection you can bet they won't be back to Mexico Beach for a vacation. That's bad for tourism. that's really discusting that the beach police didn't alert the swimmers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking heading to Bradenton Tue Kbton941 3
Bill Warner Private investigator (May '15) Tue indict RYAN GREEN 78
Corrupt Sarasota Judges Trick land innocent wom... (Apr '14) Tue indict frank lowy 27
News '50 Shades!: The Musical' returns to Sarasota (Nov '13) Tue OSAMA BEN GURION 12
Why so many drug addicts, homeless, and stupid ... (Mar '11) Dec 4 Butterfly 286
north Bridge troll Dec 2 kroll 1
Trump repay Nov 26 Patrick Aei 3

Bradenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradenton Mortgages