who knows

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2011
Does anyone doreen barakett from dunkin donut who has a son named sean barakett,Doreen used to date a guy named Darrell that was about 20 years younger than her
friend

Mount Morris, MI

#2 Feb 19, 2011
who knows wrote:
Does anyone doreen barakett from dunkin donut who has a son named sean barakett,Doreen used to date a guy named Darrell that was about 20 years younger than her
I know her, who are you
who knows

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Feb 21, 2011
Just wondering about her is she still in love with that younger guy
dont worry

United States

#4 Mar 7, 2012
Don't worry about her that younger guy is now married and happier than he has ever been so she can go find her someone elses life to ruin.
BTW

Corbin, KY

#5 Aug 20, 2012
dont worry wrote:
Don't worry about her that younger guy is now married and happier than he has ever been so she can go find her someone elses life to ruin.
noone is trying to ruin anyones life...why does it bother you for someone to ask about her? lol I was just wondering...and she is not married...Sean said that himself lol...just a funny thing....cougar...
BTW

Corbin, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2012
and yea I know she don't live in Florida anymore...
doreen

Rockford, IL

#7 Feb 9, 2013
who are you people and why are you talking about me?
Sean Barakett

Naples, FL

#8 Mar 14, 2014
doreen wrote:
who are you people and why are you talking about me?
hi mom love you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradenton Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community Spotlight: Halfacre Construction Comp... Aug 1 nuryapistore 1
david adam johnson (Feb '13) Jul 31 Gator 3
crystal keely blisse (May '14) Jul 30 cblisse 8
does anyone know melissa mohr that dating a guy... (Feb '11) Jul 29 None 8
opiates where they at?? just moved here and bored (Jan '15) Jul 26 Drburnt 12
Village Green Murders (Jul '11) Jul 24 nharrison006 8
News This Week in Local Government: October 21-25, 2013 (Oct '13) Oct '13 shiva 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bradenton Beach Mortgages