Kate B

Palm Harbor, FL

#1 Oct 6, 2008
Called to make a first appt and the receptionist was not very helpful. She was vague about the price when I asked. Also, next available appt was more than 2 wks away and they wouldn't schedule me until I drove down to register my dog first. Overall, I felt like this was too inconvenient and not worth the hassle.
Debbie Zuray

Millbrook, AL

#2 Oct 16, 2008
Cute Boutique had everything I could find around town. Nice couple, who made me proud when I when I was walking my Molly, and everyone commented on how cute she was after her grooming.

Way to go De La Pooch
Lori B

Millbrook, AL

#3 Oct 16, 2008
Great Place, they do my Sha Sha every month. She loves going, even comes home with a treat bag. They think of everything.
Kelly H

Clearwater, FL

#4 Dec 2, 2008
Excellent groomer; worth the wait out for appointment. He only grooms 3-4 dogs per day which means a much less distressed dog and my maltese looks GREAT!! Love the boutique also
Sara Y

Englewood, FL

#5 Feb 25, 2009
I have a husky, and every time I take her she is so happy! She comes out deshedded, smelling and looking great. I like the one on one attention the dogs get there, and the groomer is actually trained to handle the different types of dogs. The boutique is cute, and it's convenient to get the food and treats for my dog.
Sara Y

Englewood, FL

#6 Feb 25, 2009
The reason for the registration of the dogs and having their shots are so that any other dogs in the grooming area do not get infected with something! All children need boosters before going to school, so do dogs before being around each other.
RND

Chicago, IL

#7 May 15, 2009
Took my golden retriever in a couple of days ago for a groom. I must say that it was by far the best my dog has ever looked. the groomer (and owner) Dave did an excellent job. He really cares about the quality of his work and it shows. Will be back for sure
ditzyfitzy

Bradenton, FL

#8 Mar 10, 2013
They have a new groomer---and I was not pleased with my dog's cut. It is already too long again--and it has only been a week. It looks as though she forgot to cut certain places.....and that is strange since my dog only weighs five pounds! Even the neighbor mentioned that she looks like a LION--not a Yorkie!
Will ask them to fix the cut---but, for $55.....I won't be going back.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 26, 2013
Lori B wrote:
Great Place, they do my Sha Sha every month. She loves going, even comes home with a treat bag. They think of everything.
...Wanna know what else is great?...The FCC is searching out and fining heavily....anyone posting fake reviews on the internet....
Sherry

Howey In The Hills, FL

#10 Jan 23, 2014
Took my dog there and she came back shaved and uneven with a patch of hair on the back of her neck gone all the way down to the skin!!!I called and complained and Debbie gave me the response that she was moving too much on the table and just like people dogs have "bad" days. I was not offered a refund of any of the $60 I paid or any type of compensation. The only thing she said was they could make it even once it grew out! I will not be returning to this dog salon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradenton Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexico Beach City Council Pursues Internal Inve... (Aug '12) Dec 17 Bobby Donahue Bra... 5
Ya Don't Say (Jun '14) Dec 13 gest 80
James Linwood Price (Dec '11) Dec 11 Johnny Folk 5
Bradenton woman arrested after fight with twin ... Dec 11 dragoon70056 7
Review: LWR Air Conditioning Dec 9 Bobby Donahue Bra... 2
Manatee concrete company buys Bradenton factory Dec 5 jordennancy23 1
Phony cop stop lands Palmetto man in jail (Sep '13) Nov 29 zionist MOCKINGJAY 5
Bradenton Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bradenton Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bradenton Beach News, Events & Info