Recent Police Action involving @ leas...

Recent Police Action involving @ least 4 districts, rifles and dogs

Posted in the Braddock Forum

Stacey

Braddock, PA

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Between Kirkpatrick and Bell and up and down Congress Street. An approximate 2 to 4 block area was shut down. Five young men were placed in hand cuffs while the police searched the neighborhood for another suspect. Unsure if they caught that suspect. Does anyone know what this was about? Waited for it on the new to no avail. Since I live right in the middle of it I would really like to know what was going on. Police handled it very professionally but it still scared me.
Wise Man

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Aug 29, 2012
sources claimed the young men failed to listen to police orders to leave the area, and tried to also flee from police questioning, they were also found carrying firearms, a final suspect was tracked and arrested on Bell Avenue, it was a great job by authorities to show the criminal element that North Braddock isn't going to tolerate the nonsense
Stacey

Braddock, PA

#3 Sep 10, 2012
Wise Man wrote:
sources claimed the young men failed to listen to police orders to leave the area, and tried to also flee from police questioning, they were also found carrying firearms, a final suspect was tracked and arrested on Bell Avenue, it was a great job by authorities to show the criminal element that North Braddock isn't going to tolerate the nonsense
Thanks "Wise Man." Appreciate the response:) They were or at least looked so young it was sad. However, believe police handled it like pros!!
oldy

North Versailles, PA

#4 Sep 10, 2012
The other officers and what you make of it chief ….better read the notes of the officers, if that did that good of work. These officers, need to be running the police department. Not the what you make of it chief
Anonymous

Braddock, PA

#5 Sep 11, 2012
oldy wrote:
The other officers and what you make of it chief ….better read the notes of the officers, if that did that good of work. These officers, need to be running the police department. Not the what you make of it chief
New to the area and saw the incident and agree with comments. However, being new, wondering about the "chief" insuation. Good guy - bad? Was he elected? Would like to hear your thoughts "oldy."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Braddock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does Drew's Family Restaurant REFUSE to rem... Jan 10 Drews remove snow 1
lostnfound (Aug '15) Jan 6 in the know joe 10
News Ex-East McKeesport officer 'happy' with current... (Nov '08) Dec 26 Seesitall 6
Council members (Feb '11) Nov '16 Accountant 18
Police Caught Sleeping (May '09) Oct '16 Dan 103
Susan Evashavik DiLucente (May '09) Oct '16 Talk 25
News Monroeville mayor: Redevelopment agency not the... (Oct '07) Oct '16 Kym 7

Braddock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Braddock Mortgages