Woman charged with slashing another w...

Woman charged with slashing another woman's face at Fayette Mall

There are 15 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Woman charged with slashing another woman's face at Fayette Mall. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Nicole Kristin Bewley, 21, who was wanted on an outstanding arrest warrant, turned herself in at the Fayette County Sheriff's office on Limestone Street Tuesday, said Lexington police spokeswoman Sherelle Roberts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Ashleigh

London, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2013
I'm glad that they finally caught her. Was she jealous of the pretty girl that he cut?
Ashleigh

London, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2013
I meant to type "Was she jealous of the pretty girl that *she cut?"
stupid hoes

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
they should of kept her in jail instead of letting her out on bond. Let that have been my daughter she cut up and I would have been paying a visit to her house. But KARMA is a B!tc#!!
stupid hoes

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Its crazy they let that dumb hoe get out on bond. Let that have been my daught or someone close to me i would have been paying her a visit.
Unknown

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2013
The girl she cut up was dating her ex boyfriend. So yes she was jealous ...I worked with her... Sucks she's so pretty
ayy list

Jeffersonville, IN

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Stfu! None of u know what ur talking about, there is no ex, nicole kyaw is a ho that was sleeping with nicole b's kids dad, & he is still with nicole b, & he is the one that bonded nicole out..jealous of what??? Nicole kyaw need to stop lying & own up to her scandelous actions
ayy list

Jeffersonville, IN

#7 Feb 11, 2013
& there's a major difference between being accused of something & being found guilty of it! Jus because this girl nicole kyaw likes sleeping with other peoples man doesn't mean his girlfriend is the person that attacked her! Maybe if nicole kyaw didn't sell drugs, sleep with drug dealers & get wasted in the club every weekend ( mind u she's only 18 drinking) then something like this wouldn't have happened to her,,, I'm sick of the innocent act nicole kyaw lives a life of illegal activity
SHAME!!

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 11, 2013
How dare you freaks blame the poor girl that was cut up!! I don't care who she slept with...it takes 2 to tango!! SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!!!
She got her face sliced, what did the dude get???? If he was truly committed to his baby-momma it wouldn't have mattered what the other girl did..she couldn't have gotten with him!!
To the girl that got cut..buy a gun and pray the bitch comes for seconds and blow her ass to bits!! You are a beautiful girl!!! Do not let this crazy-bitch hold you back from anything!!
ayy list

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Do u not understand what was written? No it isn't okay that she was cut up, but u cant go around accusing people of things because, ur sleeping with a guy with a girlfriend. That's the point, nicole b is innocent that's most likely why she turned herself in.. all im saying is how can she be involved in illegal things, sleeping with a dealer than act shocked when ur lifestyle bites u on the butt! Everyone in the situation is TRASH in my opinion, its just so sickening for nicole kyaw to carry on this goody goody act
SHAME!!

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 11, 2013
ayy list wrote:
Do u not understand what was written? No it isn't okay that she was cut up, but u cant go around accusing people of things because, ur sleeping with a guy with a girlfriend. That's the point, nicole b is innocent that's most likely why she turned herself in.. all im saying is how can she be involved in illegal things, sleeping with a dealer than act shocked when ur lifestyle bites u on the butt! Everyone in the situation is TRASH in my opinion, its just so sickening for nicole kyaw to carry on this goody goody act
I understand perfectly and I say SHAME ON YOU!!!!! Trash talk like that makes you as EVIL AS THE SLASHER!!!!
The crazy bitch turned herself in cause there was a warrant for her and she was plastered all over the flippin news!!
Maybe next time you pull out in front of someone in traffic, they should slice your face?!?! Seems a little drastic, don't ya think?!?!?!
just sayin

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2013
I don't care who did what when , that girl didn't deserve to get her face slashed. That's ghetto trash that did that.. Thinking the world owes them something. It's the baby's dad that was in a committed relationship and should be blamed not the girl. But either way that's just trashy. Have some class and grow up! I hope she goes to prison. Then karma can get her ghetto ass in there
ayy list

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Feb 12, 2013
@shame u seem so angry & im a complete stranger lol, maybe u need to learn how to control ur temper also,,,, anyway I have my own perspective of things, I don't have to agree with u.. now the word "ghetto" is being thrown around, let me guess that's a racial slurr because the accused is black, but have enough sense to know the babies dad is too & hes a known drug dealer. So what does that make nicole kyaw a perfect angel surrounded by ghetto black trash? U believe it, she's involved with these people because she is exactly like them, she just get to hide behind her white skin
ayy list

Jeffersonville, IN

#13 Feb 12, 2013
& yes the guy is a piece of sh*t, & for sure isn't worth any of this,, but again that's the company she keep
ayy list

Jeffersonville, IN

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Also the suspect picture nor description, wasn't on the news until she turned herself in
blu jay

Jeffersonville, IN

#15 Feb 12, 2013
I really don't care who becomes offended by what im abt to say.. bewley is my friend and she's a good person and a great mom, she has a career (not a job in the mall).. This entire "story" that was told to the news is a complete lie, " she's jealous bcuz I dated her ex", that is a straight up lie.. the truth of the matter is bewley has been with this man for all of seven years, whom happens to be 6years older than nicole kyaw, I would like to know where her parents are, with this out of control teen... kyaw knowingly was messing around with this grown man, she repeatedly threatened & harassed bewley over him,not the other way around, there is actual proof of this.. she clearly was attacked & blames bewley, please. A judge will set all of this straight & I cant wait.. kyaw will have to prove all of her accusations, oh excuse me I meant lies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bracktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The mexican 3 min Miguel 48
10 things Trump supporters are too brain dead t... (Jul '16) 5 min Democrat for Trump 38
Temporary Travel Ban Will Be Back 6 min seniletrump 97
45th POTUS 8 min seniletrump 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Frank Rizzo 159,537
********** Life is good in Trumpland! ************ 10 min seniletrump 23
Sorry transgenders, you've got to decide 11 min go back to the fi... 18

Bracktown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bracktown Mortgages