Fort Clark Stables.
Tex

Pearsall, TX

#1 Jun 14, 2013
News travels far and fast. heard up here recently there was a major ring of horse thieves caught on the Fort. Were they going to mexico with the horses? What is the scoop on this problem.
Showing

Alpine, TX

#3 Jun 16, 2013
No, they were horses...not asses!
Whatever

Crystal City, TX

#4 Jun 17, 2013
No it was some stupid kids going for a joy ride but didn't even get a chance cause they got caught!!!
Dum ass who wrote the article had the story wrong!!! Go figure!!
Do they

San Antonio, TX

#5 Sep 19, 2014
So with the new city ordinance, do the horses on the Fort need to be moved outside the city limits?
gigante

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2014
You're an idiot!! The fort is outside of city limits
Me and idiot

San Antonio, TX

#7 Sep 21, 2014
gigante wrote:
I think not! You're the effin idiot and I think it was a valid question because apparently the fort allowed them to post official speed limit signs to be able to enforce speed limits on the fort. I was curious as to whether or not they would enforce livestock as well. When there are lose domesticated animals on the Fort they call the city to pick up the animals and take them to city pound. So yeah how can the Fort use the city to enforce some laws and not others. Question for you though? Aren't you tired of that stench? You may want to take your head outta your a $$ for a while becaue it's full of $ h I t !
Me and idiot

San Antonio, TX

#8 Sep 21, 2014
gigante wrote:
New name for you "gigante D O U C H E B A G" lmao
gigante

Crystal City, TX

#9 Sep 21, 2014
I'm all for there not being livestock in city limits. But Fort Clark is not in city limits. The cops that enforce speed limits on the fort are COUNTY sheriffs!! Not the city cop (Cordelia). So get your facts straight!! I know what the F¥ck I'm talking about. Stupid douche!!
LOL

San Antonio, TX

#10 Sep 21, 2014
gigante wrote:
I'm all for there not being livestock in city limits. But Fort Clark is not in city limits. The cops that enforce speed limits on the fort are COUNTY sheriffs!! Not the city cop (Cordelia). So get your facts straight!! I know what the F¥ck I'm talking about. Stupid douche!!
That nick name is kind of reserved for you! Enjoy your Sunday Douche! Lmao. Do you really know what you're talking about? Or are you just a special kinda s t u p I d douche?
not a w€tback

Crystal City, TX

#11 Sep 21, 2014
^ you're an idiot also!! Gigante obviously knows what he/she is talking about. The original question doesn't make sense. Ft. Clark is not in Brackettville city limits.
LOL

San Antonio, TX

#12 Sep 22, 2014
[QUOTE who="not a w€tback"]^ you're an idiot also!! Gigante obviously knows what he/she is talking about. The original question doesn't make sense. Ft. Clark is not in Brackettville city limits.[/QUOTE]

Another damn idiot! People need to read. So then why does the Fort use the city to enforce their lose domesticated animal population! City taxes pay for that service! I can't fix stupid times two if you don't get the question . This is America learn how to read plain English and comprehend.
OMG!!

Crystal City, TX

#13 Sep 23, 2014
Are you people retarded?!! The city of Btackettville DOES NOT service the fort. They don't pick up stray animals, enforce speed limits, and brackettvilles ordinances don't apply on the fort. But don't believe us. Call the city and ask. They'll set you straight.
Real Issues

San Antonio, TX

#14 Sep 23, 2014
Who cares about this? Is anybody else sad about this town's high incident of teen pregnancies and not see it as a problem that deserves responsible adult attention? This is really horrible and the parents don't seem to be phased by it and pretend that these kids are married and enable them and make teen pregnancy look glamorous and help these babies throw their babies throw $1000 dollar birthday parties and baby showers and photo shoots. It seems like it's not reality. Really sad situation. Let's talk about real issues.
pg is not in

Crystal City, TX

#15 Sep 26, 2014
I know huh!! Where the hell are the parents? Obviously not caring what they're kids are doing
I agree

San Antonio, TX

#16 Sep 29, 2014
Real Issues wrote:
Who cares about this? Is anybody else sad about this town's high incident of teen pregnancies and not see it as a problem that deserves responsible adult attention? This is really horrible and the parents don't seem to be phased by it and pretend that these kids are married and enable them and make teen pregnancy look glamorous and help these babies throw their babies throw $1000 dollar birthday parties and baby showers and photo shoots. It seems like it's not reality. Really sad situation. Let's talk about real issues.
There is one person that loves to take pictures of these kids and pose them in very sensual somewhat not so appropriate settings. Let's become a society of age appropriateness let's protect our children and stop pushing them into the adult world. Market their brains not their bodies. Sadness!
Favorite teen hang out

United States

#17 Oct 21, 2014
I lost my virginity at the Fort Clark Stables. This is the best kept secret where teens go to roll in the hay and have fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brackettville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sally Barrera big szz 1 min Larry 9
Angel R. 8 min Lol 40
Cant hide the truth 8 min STFU 5
Anyone seliing bobs 35 min Dude 2
When your ex is talking to somebody but doesn't... 37 min Amanda misses him 14
Why delete city hall post? 1 hr Trash 19
Council shenanigans 1 hr Pass the torch 33

Brackettville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance