Inquiring

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 24, 2013
How does a member get to go hog huntining on the fort like Mr. Bland and his buddy at night. I want to go?
Idiot

San Antonio, TX

#2 May 25, 2013
Inquiring wrote:
How does a member get to go hog huntining on the fort like Mr. Bland and his buddy at night. I want to go?
1st of all you seek to educate yourself in a more credible manner. Topix is used for the soul purpose of shock and awe and to stir up €rap!

2nd I think IF what you state is FACT you will learn that possibly they are doing it to control the population of a possible nuisance. Hogs can be mean and rather destructive.

3rd and in closing! People in this LOVELY community need to stop stiring €rap up IF they don't know what they're talking about! So take a seat and STFU.
Inquiring

San Antonio, TX

#3 May 25, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
1st of all you seek to educate yourself in a more credible manner. Topix is used for the soul purpose of shock and awe and to stir up €rap!
2nd I think IF what you state is FACT you will learn that possibly they are doing it to control the population of a possible nuisance. Hogs can be mean and rather destructive.
3rd and in closing! People in this LOVELY community need to stop stiring €rap up IF they don't know what they're talking about! So take a seat and STFU.
1. It was a question
2. If it is to control population...then why aren't paying members given a chance to participate? Why is it done in secret?
3. Shut your pie hole
STFU

San Antonio, TX

#4 May 25, 2013
Hey "Idiot".....

If they are hunting....how come there are no signs up warning the Fort members that there is hunting in progress....how come it wasn't posted? How come members aren't allowed to participate? Why is it a secret?Did the board members approve it? Just a couple of questions.

Why don't you comment like a rational adult instead of coming straight out with the STFU line in response to a legitimate question?
Idiot

San Antonio, TX

#6 May 25, 2013
P.s. you haven't taken a seat yet?
Idiot

San Antonio, TX

#7 May 25, 2013
P.s.s. why don't you inquire like a rational adult instead of stirring €rap on topix. There are credible venues in which to raise your "adult" concerns. Perhaps attending a board meeting, report to the game warden, report to KCSO, or perhaps talking to Fort management about your "rational adult" issues which require "rational adult" solutions, none if which I seriously doubt will be obtained on Topix. "Rational adult"....lmao. Sit down and STFU!
What

Ballwin, MO

#8 May 25, 2013
Idiot wrote:
P.s.s. why don't you inquire like a rational adult instead of stirring €rap on topix. There are credible venues in which to raise your "adult" concerns. Perhaps attending a board meeting, report to the game warden, report to KCSO, or perhaps talking to Fort management about your "rational adult" issues which require "rational adult" solutions, none if which I seriously doubt will be obtained on Topix. "Rational adult"....lmao. Sit down and STFU!
Keep sucking the long pole of the Director of Operations....beeyatch!
Idiot

United States

#9 May 25, 2013
Wth? Still? Your standing? Take a seat! STFU! Are you pissed off because I am not sucking your pole? LMAO!

Since: May 13

United States

#10 May 27, 2013
Idiot wrote:
Wth? Still? Your standing? Take a seat! STFU! Are you pissed off because I am not sucking your pole? LMAO!
You can't fix ignorant. Don't worry - these folks make me sad too. The world is just fill of way too much stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brackettville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School District Chief of Police 6 min Charlie 14
april jimenez 7 min Hahaha 4
Lonely bbw looking for diaceete company 12 min Lonelybbw 19
Im screwing your chick joe pesina 15 min Jap 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Farting 745
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr fart fence 906
deputy (Aug '13) Mon Betty 8
More from around the web

Brackettville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Brackettville Mortgages