How could she do that to her family? Poor Jason
chevy SS

San Antonio, TX

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Wat happened
Yours Trulee

Lockhart, TX

#5 Dec 13, 2012
She is with his cousin. He puts everything on Facebook...
RedFlash

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Dec 14, 2012
All those are nasty people! What does it matter which Smith she is with?! Jason or Simon, both of them are nasty white trash losers!!
Tommi is a meth-head cokewhore...
I just wish they'd all quit breeding!!
Yours Trulee

Lockhart, TX

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Its that fact that she left her husband to be with his cousin. What a slutbag!! I'm not talking down on the smiths. Just Tommi!
Doolie Fernandez

United States

#8 Dec 16, 2012
I could say so much about that girl. But imma keep my mouth shut for Jason's sake.
say it my face

United States

#9 Dec 19, 2012
RedFlash wrote:
All those are nasty people! What does it matter which Smith she is with?! Jason or Simon, both of them are nasty white trash losers!!
Tommi is a meth-head cokewhore...
I just wish they'd all quit breeding!!
this isn't Jason or Simon but if u have something to say say to me. Ill put u in ur place.
Outsiser

Houston, TX

#10 Dec 19, 2012
say it my face wrote:
<quoted text>this isn't Jason or Simon but if u have something to say say to me. Ill put u in ur place.
Ooooo..real brave! Hate to say it, but the previous comment you're arguing about is more than true.
say it my face

United States

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Outsiser wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooo..real brave! Hate to say it, but the previous comment you're arguing about is more than true.
Its easy to sayhiding behind a computer. Talk shit but not big enough or brave enough to say it to someone's face.
Outsiser

Houston, TX

#12 Dec 19, 2012
say it my face wrote:
<quoted text>
Its easy to sayhiding behind a computer. Talk shit but not big enough or brave enough to say it to someone's face.
You're so f@$&ing ignorant. How are we supposed 2 say it to your face, when we don't know what face to say it to?!!? Dumba s s!
say it my face

United States

#13 Dec 19, 2012
Outsiser wrote:
<quoted text>You're so f@$&ing ignorant. How are we supposed 2 say it to your face, when we don't know what face to say it to?!!? Dumba s s!
If ur so bad say it to there face. Don't talk shit if u can't say it to the people ur talking about. Same old brackett trash. A bunch of punk bitches.
Outsiser

Houston, TX

#14 Dec 19, 2012
say it my face wrote:
<quoted text>
If ur so bad say it to there face. Don't talk shit if u can't say it to the people ur talking about. Same old brackett trash. A bunch of punk bitches.
Trust me I have. Now it's you I'm worried about. Say the name and I'll make sure and speak my mind to YOU next time we meet.
say it my face

United States

#15 Dec 19, 2012
Outsiser wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me I have. Now it's you I'm worried about. Say the name and I'll make sure and speak my mind to YOU next time we meet.
Put ur name on here and ill come find u bad ass.
Outsider

Houston, TX

#16 Dec 19, 2012
say it my face wrote:
<quoted text>
Put ur name on here and ill come find u bad ass.
Take your own advise...you're the one that's actin bad..all I did was state my opinion. So when you're done bluffing, put YOUR name on here!
tx86

Lockhart, TX

#17 Dec 20, 2012
Pinches jotos
jason smith

Uvalde, TX

#18 Dec 20, 2012
lol u all funny and why talk shit when you dont know shit
jason smith

Uvalde, TX

#19 Dec 20, 2012
white trash is better then being a no name shit talker lol you know who i am so step up or shut up for real all this about me need to stop ok i have my two kids i didnt run out when it got hard a real mom or dad would of been here no matter what happen
PleaseStopBreedi ng

Eagle Pass, TX

#21 Jan 24, 2013
Seriously...can't we steralize some of these white trash moochers?! It doesn't matter who I am, the fact remains that you need to stop having kids you cant support. Weather it is supporting them financially, or with decent parenting skills, get your crap together!

And anyone who would like to give their name and location, I'd gladly come beat some sence into your ignorant skulls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brackettville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alua m. 12 min El tutu 2
Miss you babe 33 min Mygoddezz 4
New italian restaurant 4 hr Rosa lee 12
Mario Jimenez from HS. 4 hr FYI 14
sfmms 5 hr Teks 18
We want chito 5 hr Vote for Chinto 3
Carpenter Nov 19 Custom homeworker11 3

Brackettville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance