Virginia Trooper to run for Sheriff

Virginia Trooper to run for Sheriff

Posted in the Bracey Forum

Voter Also

Lynchburg, VA

#1 Aug 16, 2007
There seems to be a few bloggers that claim to know about drug distribution, money taken illegally, "snitches" etc.(1) Do you know this as a fact?(2)Have you reported the illegal misconduct to the proper authorities (DEA, Va. State Police, Sheriff's Association)? If you have not reported these findings (if they are true),"Shame On You". This makes you just as guilty as the ones you are accusing. Sounds like some of you would be great "Informers" to help combat the drug problem in Mecklenburg (that did not just start 4 years ago). Also, there seems to be confidential information leaking out of the Sheriff's Dept. if what some of you are saying is true. Where is this information coming from: someone that did not get a position they wanted, someone tht did not win the Sheriff's race 4 years ago, someone that has been reprimanded for their actions, or someone that has retired and wants to be rehired? You probably need to sweep you own back door before you start on others (at least wash your mouth out with soap with the language that is being used on this site). Old saying: "Do Not Believe Anything You Hear, and Half Of What You See". Also, ask yourself or Mr. Hawkins - Does he support the kind of language being used on this site or false accusations? It is immature and disgusting to read. If I was a candidate, I would not want this caliber of people promoting me. Also, remember "Be Careful What You Ask For". Yes, I am a Fox supporter, why would I not be? He strives to meet the needs of Mecklenburg County citizens and in turn we should strive to help him and his department. I am sure he would like to solve every crime in Mecklenburg, but you have to have factual information before you take someone to court or the jury will throw it out. Most of the time, you do not have a second chance to prosecute. He can not do the job by himself because Rome was not built in a day.
RETIRED POLICE OFFICER

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Oct 31, 2007
A couple of things the current Sheriff does not brag about.
1. He has plain clothes officers staking out dumpsters to catch illegal dumpers. As long as you have a significant drug and gang problem, you have to deal with the appropriate trash.
2. when new residents move to the lake from other customer friendly jurisdictions and don't know about decal deadlines unless they can pick up the South Hill radio station at the appropriate times, they are in for a surprise. The Sheriffs Dept. shows up ASAP and scratches tickets as fast as they can. Double decal fees & extra fines help finance the dumpster police.
PS- If a department indicates they have a dive team, you might get some clarification on this. It may be "Dumpster Divers".
Never a dull moment in this county.
WORST ENEMY

Crewe, VA

#3 Nov 1, 2007
We live in a communist country, people are begining to see how corrupt the law really is, they are after one thing our money.
MECK CO

United States

#4 Nov 4, 2007
Worst Enemy - communist, c'mon now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bracey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to cancel my free lotto account? (Nov '13) Dec '17 Zake ahmed 8
Symbol has to go (Aug '17) Aug '17 bulk 1
My son is doing a report on Gordie Howe.Do any ... (Nov '13) May '17 bulk 3
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Bracey, VA (May '12) Sep '14 CallieFoster210 3
pedophile (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ben Forevergone 1
Pedos (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ben Forevergone 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Virginia (... (Oct '10) May '12 blah 136

Bracey Jobs

Personal Finance

Bracey Mortgages