Wilmington Native Miles Bench in the ...

Wilmington Native Miles Bench in the News

Posted in the Braceville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
resident

United States

#1 Feb 10, 2011

Summary: Miles S. Bench, age 19, of 701 Big Canyon Road in Davis, OK was arrested for possession of a stolen motor vehicle, tampering with a motor vehicle, and criminal trespass to a motor vehicle, after deputies were patrolling and observed a 1973 black and white Dodge Monaco parked in a driveway with a silver star painted on the door and the word �Police� peeling off the rear bumper. While running the plates deputies were notified that the vehicle had been reported stolen by Bensenville Police on 1/25 and was described as the Blues Brothers Squad Car. After approaching the residence and speaking with Bench it was discovered that he had come to the residence to visit a friend after leaving the Great Lakes Naval Base, on foot, and finding the vehicle unlocked with the keys inside.
None of your Business

Lake Zurich, IL

#2 Feb 10, 2011
Ok....so whats your point????
Are we suppose to know this guy?
Xjay

Ada, OK

#3 Feb 25, 2011
The new oldsmobiles are out early this year.
Xjay

Ada, OK

#4 Feb 25, 2011
None of your Business wrote:
Ok....so whats your point????
Are we suppose to know this guy?
I know him and he can eat four fried chickens.
pissed off

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Feb 28, 2011
You people who live in this area of will county the Wilmington Braidwood Coal City and Morris area are nothing but LOWLIFE SCUM WEIRD F-ING PEOPLE you are low low low lifes you f-ng scum of the earth
Xjay

Ada, OK

#6 Mar 1, 2011
pissed off wrote:
You people who live in this area of will county the Wilmington Braidwood Coal City and Morris area are nothing but LOWLIFE SCUM WEIRD F-ING PEOPLE you are low low low lifes you f-ng scum of the earth
Jake: I hate Illinois Nazis.
Mom of 5

United States

#7 Jun 7, 2012
And now he's a MURDERER in Velma, OK.... killed a 16 year old little girl and tole her CAR.. Who is the SICK ??
Jennifer

Seymour, IN

#8 Jun 7, 2012
http://www.kswo.com/global/story.asp...

I HOPE THE HANG HIM!!!!
Prayer Warrior 1

Lindsay, OK

#9 Jun 7, 2012
I am beyond dissapointed with this all. Miles Bench should of never been in the Velma community working with a CRIMINAL back ground.. I pray he has God in his life. Braylee did not deserve any of this. May she rest in peace and join hands with our heavenly father.
Blake

Duncan, OK

#10 Jun 7, 2012
This piece of shit is going to get what he deserves.
Daisy

Ardmore, OK

#11 Jun 7, 2012
This man deserve nothing!! Not even the air to continue breathing. But as long as he does continue I hope that he is in constant fear for his life, that he knows he will be punished rightfully.
sam

United States

#12 Jun 7, 2012
there is a mug shot photo of this kid at

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/oklahoma/davis/...
Hang Bench High

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Jun 7, 2012
I hope he gets butt raped repeatedly before his lethal injection. Piece of sh*t punk!
Jeffy d

United States

#14 Jun 7, 2012
Haha your scum for judging people you dont know
Garrett G

The Colony, TX

#15 Jun 7, 2012
I went to high school with this guy. Always knew he'd kill someone. He was the weirdest guy I've ever met.
Anon

Wilmington, IL

#16 Jun 7, 2012
pissed off wrote:
I live there, don't judge the entire damn area. We got hicks and low life but I know a lot of great people here. Everywhere has its weirdos. I'm sure where you are there's a bunch of dicks, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to be labeled with the rest of them. Don't be an asshole man.
Cindy

Houston, TX

#17 Jun 8, 2012
I lived in this community for 21 years, raised my children in this community. Velma and the surrounding area is filled with the most loving, giving, and caring people that anyone could imagine. This community has faced many heartaches through the years and will face thie horrible act of violence and heartbreaking tradegy with the same strength, courage, and love as they have in the past. I am proud of the community and know that this family will receive the love and support of everyone. My prayers are with this family and friends and I pray that God will see them through and give them strength and comfort.
Rhonda

Chicago, IL

#18 Jun 8, 2012
pissed off wrote:
Don't put all people in the same category as this person just because of geography. I am sure there are...as you put it.... LOWLIFE SCUM WEIRD F-ING PEOPLE you are low low low lifes you f-ng scum of the earth" where you live! Get a life.
Elle

Ardmore, OK

#20 Jun 8, 2012
They should hang him publicly.. then maybe the rest of the creeps out there would think twice befoe they decided to take someone else's life. He deserves something worse than lethal injection.
Wow

Braidwood, IL

#21 Jun 8, 2012
Yeah grew up with this kid and he was definitely the weirdest kid I ever knew never thought he would do anything like this though if you ever talked to him you would think the same and Pissed Off you can come to Wilmington Braidwood and Coal City say that to all of our faces and you have a big hurtin comin your way because not all of us are these f-ing low life scums you apparently think we are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Braceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Wilmington Firemen's Beach Club 10 min think about it 13
Have a safe 4th everyone, be careful Wed Blonde but not dumb 2
Braidwood Mayor on Television Wed Honest Abe 23
Johnson's are POS!!! Wed chtrucker 12
Tesler post Tue correct 7
News Coal City and Braidwood Tornado Refief Tue POS 10
Confederate flag on trucks (May '11) Jun 30 Billy-Bobby 184
More from around the web

Braceville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE