GOOSE LAKE GARAGE SALES MAY 2nd

GOOSE LAKE GARAGE SALES MAY 2nd

Posted in the Braceville Forum

GLR

Joliet, IL

#1 Apr 17, 2009
Goose Lake will be having their annual subdivision garage sales on Sat. May 2nd from 8:30 to 4pm. We will be having our usual 4 family sale with all the name brands you are looking for. Abercrombie, Gap, Old Navy, American Eagle and more. From kids to adult. You won't want to miss it! For more info and directions you can go to www.gooselake.site50.net See you there!!
GLR

Joliet, IL

#2 Apr 28, 2009
GLR wrote:
Goose Lake will be having their annual subdivision garage sales on Sat. May 2nd from 8:30 to 4pm. We will be having our usual 4 family sale with all the name brands you are looking for. Abercrombie, Gap, Old Navy, American Eagle and more. From kids to adult. You won't want to miss it! For more info and directions you can go to www.gooselake.site50.net See you there!!
Sales are this Saturday!!! The website has been updated with the latest listings. Don't miss out!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Braceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob is like Bigfoot 1 hr Pig valves fail 5
Why is Braidwoods Police Chiefs skin orange. 7 hr Old news 4
any suggestions i need community service 7 hr Braidwood Resident 5
Freaks 8 hr Loader 2
Coach Onsen and Coach Mcdowell Mar 20 Ivanka Trump 39
Coal City Wrestling Mar 20 Tim b 10
Little orange car Mar 20 Undersized Johnson 2

Braceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance